Does anybody really buy this "undecided independent voter" bullshit?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
    Of course you did. Abstinence from voting Romney is a vote for Obama.
    Precisely. As if my encouragement is going to persuade him in any direction anyway. But yeah, a no-vote is something I'm much happier with when faced with the alternative of a Romney vote. I'm not going to lie, if he doesn't want to vote because he hates both candidates and doesn't want to waste his time with voting on a third party candidate who won't win or engage in some kind of quixotic write-in bullshit, well...why bother then?

Just as all the youth & minorities that aren't as fired up this election & may not vote....their lack of voting is a vote for Mitt.
    At the end of the day, I'd be pretty surprised if the popular vote and electoral vote go to Mitt. At this point, I think we can all pretty much agree that another four years is a pretty much foregone conclusion.

As far as undecideds, I agree. I doubt there are really that many people who TRULY don't know. But if you're in the states where the candidates are vying for your "undecided" vote why not say you are? You get all the perks. All types of events aimed at you, free pizzas, sodas, sub sandwiches, t-shirts, rallys, etc. Hell yeah I'd say I was undecided. FREE SWAG!
    Fuck yeah! I'd be all about free shit too.
    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by motherchicken
      Is your real name Josh? I watch nascar, I'm an ex truck driver. I'd love to fuck Sarah Palin but I wouldn't vote for her. I'm not a tea bagger though. And I won't vote for Romney either. I don't think Obamas done a good job, he hasn't really done anything but he hasn't done anything really fucked up either. Untill recently gas prices were a little lower and somewhat stable. And he hasn't gotten us involved in any more civil wars in other countries. If I thought Romney had any chance of winning I might even vote for Obama. But he doesn't and I won't.
      Cool story, bro.
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Haven't run across many who've decided not to vote... which I understand the dilemma, but can't support the choice. You got to vote...

Actually I find this election a lot more people taking a far deeper interest in the presidential election, but in a very different way. Those that will vote party lines no matter what are set but the middle group seems way larger and people really are paying attention to specific issues and trying to decide which candidate holds a tipping edge.

Although the media and even the campaigns are buying into specific swing states holding the key to the election... I'm not convinced the other 43 or so non-swing states are all that solid. Could very well end up with a lot of surprises.
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
          Ford, a lot of folks I've talked with recently... don't like the direction the Obama administration has taken the last 4 years...even many who voted for him in 2008. Most of those folks aren't seeing anything all that appealing with the Romney ticket...

Then I know long time Republicans who are struggling with supporting Romney but couldn't bring themselves to vote for Obama...

So yes there's a lot of undecided voters out there... I think most a struggling to determine which is the least worst choice...
          I find myself in this boat as well. Although I have always thought of the "undecided voter" are a major douchebag in the whole electoral process there is little, if any enthusiasm in getting behind and believing in either candidate. Even in the debates did they both come off as children trying to outbully the other for playground space which really was an embarrassment to watch.

This election to me will be odd in the sense that it will be a last minute decision for me.

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

I'd love to fuck Sarah Palin.
            For the love of GAWD seek a therapist immediately!

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I don't know about hosing Palin... but if she was on the ticket this election I'd vote for her just for the entertainment value!!!

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                You do realize that his only other option is a sock, right?

Actually that would be a tough choice. Both about the same, on an intellectual level, really.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• motherchicken
                  • Nov 2009

She's a decent looking woman. She reminds me of the chick in the Adam Ant video. Take off them funky glasses, let down that hair, unbutton that shirt, unleash them fun bags, push up that skirt, rip off them panties and start fucking.

Comment

• motherchicken
                    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by FORD
                    You do realize that his only other option is a sock, right?
                    Actually that would be a tough choice. Both about the same, on an intellectual level, really.
                    I like em young, dumb and full of cum. Sarah's younger than me so she'll do.

Comment

• motherchicken
                      • Nov 2009

There are people out there that just don't give a fuck about politics. They don't care who wins. You'd have to call them undecided.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

After tonight's debate, anybody who thinks Willard Mittens Romney is qualified to be President, I'd have to call them delusional
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Yeah I agree. Way hotter women. Just flip over to ESPN, MTV, HBO. And chances are good they have a lot more intellect then Palin. So happy her 15 minutes if pretty much up. I used to respect McCain. Lost almost all of it when he chose her. The remaining respect he gets from me is for being a POW. Nothing can take that away....he earned it.
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• motherchicken
                            • Nov 2009

Yeah I agree. Way hotter women. Just flip over to ESPN, MTV, HBO. And chances are good they have a lot more intellect then Palin. So happy her 15 minutes if pretty much up. I used to respect McCain. Lost almost all of it when he chose her. The remaining respect he gets from me is for being a POW. Nothing can take that away....he earned it.
                            They only chose Palin to try to get the female vote but it didn't work. I doubt Palin was really McCains choice. She was the party's choice. I didn't vote for him because he was wishy washy on amnesty for illegals. I say fuck no. Southern Cal looks like Northern Mexico already.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              After tonight's debate, anybody who thinks Willard Mittens Romney is qualified to be President, I'd have to call them delusional
                              Qualifications..? I don't know... he's got no more nor no less experience than many that were elected before him even in our adult lifetime. (Carter, Reagan, Clinton, W)

I am very much undecided still... Not due to lack of information or the ability to process and absorb it. I think the candidates themselves and where they stand... more or less is pretty clear.

The area I'm researching and will most likely be my deciding point is who Romney has in mind for his cabinet and advisory staff. If it's the farm team from W's administration... I think I'd rather stick with Obama's current administration... they've weeded out most of those that concerned me. I want to see continued change in direction from 2000-2008 not a return.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I like em young, dumb and full of cum. Sarah's younger than me so she'll do.
                                I hear this phrase from time to time and wonder whose cum?

Full of cum implies it's a lot different people. An average ejaculation is a tablespoon so to fill Palin up especially that large empty skull cavity could take thousands of ejaculations .

So you like to stand at the back of a queue of hundreds of guys who each fuck a subnormal 48 year old women who has had 4 or maybe 5 children?

It's an interesting sexual preference...

Comment

Working...