A Nugent interview even jhale would like...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

A Nugent interview even jhale would like...

• envy_me
    Swedish Love Pump
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Dec 2010

I hope he dies. Soon...
    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Personally, I hope that Ted Nugent lives forever. His albums in the seventies still mean a great deal to me, even though I'm fairly convinced that even a shithead such as myself can outplay him.

What blows is the guy turns into this odd caricature of "Americana" whenever a camera or microphone is stuck in his face while he isn't holding a guitar. It's a genuinely bizarre phenomenon, and about as believable as Madonna was in her heyday or any plastic pop-star you'd currently care to name. Even worse, he's the kind of guy I'd love to knock back a few pitchers with while shooting the shit, but the son of a bitch doesn't drink.

Rock on Ted, just shut the fuck up. You are no more moral than I am. Then again, I didn't "adopt" an underage girl from her folks in order to "date" her. Christ, if I had the money at the time, cocaine or great vodka would have been the better choice. Or at the very least, meeting with experienced women that would know how to use either.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Von Halen
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

My wife and I used to go to bars all over the Detroit area to see Jimmy McCarty play. Love his Detroit Blues Band stuff.

By the way Chef, I saw him drinking backstage with Sammy Clichegar on the Dave and Sam tour.

Comment

• envy_me
          Swedish Love Pump
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Von Halen
          My wife and I used to go to bars all over the Detroit area to see Jimmy McCarty play. Love his Detroit Blues Band stuff.

By the way Chef, I saw him drinking backstage with Sammy Clichegar on the Dave and Sam tour.
          Good to know that Dave had the good taste to keep away from him. It must be hard, even for Spammy, when somebody shows up like that and you have to be polite.... Or maybe they are friends, which makes me dislike Sammy even more.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2004

Teddy likes to come off as Mr. Morals, true.

I like him to answer questions about the under aged girls he (supposedly) had sex with and him shitting himself to get discharged from the military...

Skeletons Teddy?
            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

I never would have considered Ted a tone chaser based on his albums, although I like his use of feedback on the Amboy Dukes tune Journey to the Center of the Mind.

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Never been a fan of Ted Nugent. All I ever really knew was Cat Scratch Fever and that song sucks. I guess I had heard Wango Tango but never realized it was him. Again, another sucky song. I don't understand how he is so famous for a couple crappy songs.

Yeah, yeah. You guys from the 70's will tell me how he was huge back then. I wasn't there so he wasn't huge to me. One of those "you had to be there" things I suppose.
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

He sucked in Night Ranger too. Or whatever that clone band was.
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
                    Good to know that Dave had the good taste to keep away from him. It must be hard, even for Spammy, when somebody shows up like that and you have to be polite.... Or maybe they are friends, which makes me dislike Sammy even more.
                    Yes, Ted and the Ched Rocker are friends. Which is not surprising, since they are both Repukes......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• envy_me
                      Swedish Love Pump
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by FORD
                      Yes, Ted and the Ched Rocker are friends. Which is not surprising, since they are both Repukes......

Eeeeuuuww!!!! How can anybody (even sammy) be friends with this primitive, no good lowlife, who kills innocent animals just for the fun of it. Die Ted, die!!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                        Full Member Status

• May 2010

T/Y Elvis.

Great interview and a great guitarist.

You guys can bag on Ted all you want we are all equal in our assholishness across this world some of you hollier that tho twits can't get it in gear at all.

Ted has been in gear flying for over 40 years and is truly one of the greatest electrical guitar players writer arranger producer, etc... god ever made.
                        2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                        clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                          Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                          Teddy likes to come off as Mr. Morals, true.

I like him to answer questions about the under aged girls he (supposedly) had sex with and him shitting himself to get discharged from the military...

Skeletons Teddy?
                          What the hell is wrong with you ?
                          2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                          clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Ted's had a long career...but then, so has Spammy. And relax, Thomocarrot, the underage girls and pants-shitting questions are fair game; he DID that shit (pun intended).

Originally posted by sadaist
                            He sucked in Night Ranger too. Or whatever that clone band was.

Think you're referring to the Spam Yankees?
                            Last edited by jhale667; 10-21-2012, 04:08 PM.
                            Originally posted by conmee
                            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                            Originally posted by eddie78
                            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by jhale667

Think you're referring to the Spam Yankees?

HAHA! yeah. Wasn't there a guy from Night Ranger in it though? I just remember the cheesy video from the 80's.

Comment

Working...