X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Ron Paul Gives Farewell Speech: We Have Reached the Point of No Return

<object id='cspan-video-player' classid='clsid:d27cdb6eae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000' codebase='http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,0,0' align='middle' height='500' width='410'><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='true'/><param name='movie' value='http://www.c-spanvideo.org/videoLibrary/assets/swf/CSPANPlayer.swf?clipid=4161883'/><param name='quality' value='high'/><param name='bgcolor' value='#ffffff'/><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true'/><param name='flashvars' value='system=http://www.c-spanvideo.org/common/services/flashXml.php?clipid=4161883&style=full'/><embed name='cspan-video-player' src='http://www.c-spanvideo.org/videoLibrary/assets/swf/CSPANPlayer.swf?clipid=4161883' allowScriptAccess='always' bgcolor='#ffffff' quality='high' allowFullScreen='true' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' flashvars='system=http://www.c-spanvideo.org/common/services/flashXml.php?clipid=4161883&style=full' align='middle' height='500' width='410'></embed></object>

• Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

The Federal Government is a run away train. It's a Crazy Train.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Ron Raul..."'Our Constitution Has Failed'

With all due respect to Dr. Paul, it is we the people that have failed our Constitution.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Satan
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Yep. We should have dragged those five BCE appointed felons on the Supreme Court out in to the streets and lynched them on live TV the minute they overthrew a Presidential election. And it's all gone down hill from there.
        Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
        I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Has anyone got examples of other stuff from the 1700s that hasn't been improved by this point?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            Ron Paul Gives Farewell Speech
            Whew.

Glad that's over.
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              Has anyone got examples of other stuff from the 1700s that hasn't been improved by this point?
              Silversmithing. I think the workmanship was better in the 1700's than now.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                Ron Raul..."'Our Constitution Has Failed'

With all due respect to Dr. Paul, it is we the people that have failed our Constitution.
                Old WWII veterans always used to say,"Freedom isn't Free". You hardly ever hear that anymore. People don't want to sacrifice or work for things as much anymore. They want it now. All the con artists know this and are very good at getting people to sell their souls for some immediate gratification. The banks do this. The politicians do this. This is one of the main problems. Buy now pay later or make someone else pay for it.

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  Silversmithing. I think the workmanship was better in the 1700's than now.

Pretty much all woodworking and furniture building was better back then. I think etiquette has gone down the toilet as well. People in society really don't know how to act in front of each other any more with very much class.
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                    P. I think etiquette has gone down the toilet as well. People in society really don't know how to act in front of each other any more with very much class.
                    Fuck you

Originally posted by Kristy
                    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

I think etiquette has gone down the toilet as well. People in society really don't know how to act in front of each other any more with very much class.
                      A lot of people don't have manners because they never learned them at home. The home situation people grow up in now is pretty chaotic and that carries on to the greater society. I actually took an etiquette class. It wasn't required but highly recommended by the dean because he was noticing mannerisms were getting lax. He was right. If you show more polish and better manners it does make a better impression.

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

I agree with that...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

One thing I always loved about Elvis Presley is he had that southern politeness. I always thought that aspect to him was cool. Yes ma'am. No ma'am. Yes sir.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Pretty much all woodworking and furniture building was better back then.
                            That they did. I love Chippendale furniture and some of that style has never gone out of style. Especially the chairs. They made some fine furniture here in America as well. Also, the American flintlock rifles had amazing workmanship. Some of the finest workmanship was done in the 1700's.

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              Did you actually listen to it ??

Comment

Working...