Six Strikes And Comcast Slowly Fucks You Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    BTW, there should be a little more flexibility with internet copyright laws...

For instance, maybe a one time copy allowance per isp for personal use of any legal internet media...

And then prosecute those that are trying to sell movies on the black market...
    Here I agree. They should largely ignore the downloading of shitty copies of films and worry more about physical DVD's being sold. I think a recent study showed that less than 7% of adults actually downloaded anything substantial...

I'm not saying I've ever done it, but if I did and really liked the film, I'd buy it on Blu-ray anyways! It's not even like you can go down to Blockbuster anymore and rent the fucking things!

Comment

Originally posted by MUSICMANN View Post
      I guess those that thought it couldn't happen, is starting to see the fruits of your vote. Obama is a UN stooge and in another 4 yrs. this country won't be recognizable anymore.

Obama remains quiet as a new push to hand Internet control to the UN is underway and oppressive regimes clamor for more Internet censorship and regulation. By Alex Newman

Wait, this is coming as well, and you will either be on the side of freedom and the US constitution, or the other side that wants to strip away the 2nd amendment of Our freedom to bear arms in this country.

Dear Friend, In this video commentary, I discuss how the ink wasn’t dry on the election returns before Obama agreed to renew talks on the UN Arms Trade Treaty…UN gun control is coming! See the video! Read our book, Here Come the Black Helicopters. Now more than ever! Tune in! Click Here To Sign TheContinue reading…

Once we lose control of our guns as a society, we will lose control over our government. They will have the power to do as they like without resistance. This is not how this country was formed, fought over and won.

Dick Morris link... like that idiot has a shred of credibility after last week...

Dude, as soon as the dollar crashes (and it will) there will be a new currency (possibly cashless) for the western world backed by about a $3000 per ounce gold standard that the globalist bankers will use to trade oil on the world market...

Combine that with the UN to be the Global Gun Nanny® taking away our 2nd amendment rights and it's all over...

Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Keep doing it then...

You won't get caught...
        You are absolutely right.

But then...the stuff I want is either public domain, out of print, or cannot be bought anywhere. Stuff the gummint does not bother with.

But if I want something, it is easy to get it, and it is easy to do so in a way the gummint cannot stop.....only people who are ignorant about computers think it can be stopped...

The government DOES focus on bootlegging of physical DVDs, CDs, etc.

For the most part they have more important things to worry about though.....like terrists, etc.

And yes....if a movie or software or whatever is, say, 8 gigs in size, that will prevent 75% of people from actually considering downloading, as the file size is so huge it would take days to download....and most people do not have the patience or that fast of a broadband connection.
        Last edited by Hardrock69; 11-15-2012, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
          I'd buy it on Blu-ray anyways!
          Is Blu-Ray all that great? I really can't tell much of a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
            Do you hate it?
            Originally posted by wiseguy
            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
              Me neither, when it comes to the actual video recognition. The sound quality on the other hand, is remarkably improved. Comparing a standard issue DVD with a Blue Ray copy reveals a contrast audio-wise that is like night and day in difference.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                Um, we've been hearing this nonsense since the early 1980's at least. Really since after WWII. Art Bell used to advertize buying gold in the early to mid-1990's. It's about as believable as the plot of the new Red Dawn, where we're invaded by North Koreans...

You want to buy overpriced gold because of all the other paranoids, go ahead. But if it gets to that point, it will be stolen from you anyways...
                Buying gold in the early 90's would have been a good move. I wish I would have bought more at $300/ounce.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...
                X