X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
    The only reason I ever watched them is because there really are not that many big-budget sci-fi films being released that are on that scale. Phantom Menace was designed for kiddies. The second and third films are all about fucking Anakin Skywalker crying like a little bitch that nobody likes him....hims wants his goddamn space mommee....but I will go see these two for technical reasons.......I want to see if they can successfully do a decent 2D to 3D conversion....something I actually have not seen yet.....certainly Phantom Menace was not converted well enough to make it worth anything more than it was as a 2D film.....something I posted about last February when the fucking film was in the theaters.
    Really...? That's the only reason why you watched them? I'm calling shenanigans. For one, Phantom was a big pile of fresh steaming dog turd. It wasn't designed for anyone but wanktards and the chronically lonely. Even the next two installments were nothing more than Hollywood roadkill and Lucus knew it. Just horrible plots, over-the-top CGI and don't get me started on that Jar Jar Binks nonsense. There was nothing...NOTHING remotely culturally relevant about the sequels other than Lucus's morbid fascination with Nazism as a slap in the face to the Jewish Hollywood elite. Everybody knows that, maaaaaaaan. There are nmo "technical reasons" to rewitness this crap - unless of course, you are some kind of twisted masochist

Besides, Lucus put himself on a sinking ship with these shitty prequels so no wonder he sold his franchise/rights to the pinheaded hacks at Disney who will fuck it up further turning it into another 'Pirate's' adventure-like mish mash. More in the way of over 3 hour claptrap that geeks can masturbate themselves silly too. Oh what joy.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
      Oh, YES YOU ARE....
      Go....

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
        Veteran
        • Jun 2005

I think we can all agree the Star Wars prequels left a lot to be desired. I didn't see any of them at the theatre and was happy that i didn't overspend their worth. I didn't see the Star Trek reboot but i'll have to check it out now as appears all agree it was worthwhile.
        I did see Prometheus the other night and had no idea it was connected to the Alien genre as a prequel until the end. It was pretty good but no great.
        RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
        LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Prometheus was the cryptic revelation of the Illuminati agenda. So thus speaks Alex Jones.

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

So when are we changing the name of this forum to "Things Kristy Hates And Finds Socially Irrelevant"?

Jesus fucking Christ.
            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Last edited by bueno bob; 11-19-2012, 10:47 PM.
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Yount
                Commando
                • Jan 2012

Well I'm agreeing with Kristy on this one, I can't sit still to watch that crap without wicked drugs.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Besides, Lucus put himself on a sinking ship with these shitty prequels so no wonder he sold his franchise/rights to the pinheaded hacks at Disney who will fuck it up further turning it into another 'Pirate's' adventure-like mish mash. More in the way of over 3 hour claptrap that geeks can masturbate themselves silly too. Oh what joy.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...