X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VetteLS5
    Commando
    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by envy_me
    I can PM you the picture but you can't show it to anybody.
    Tease

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

I can PM you the picture but you can't show it to anybody.
      as some type of trust building exercise?
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
        as some type of trust building exercise?
        Lol, you fall backwards and I'll catch you Mostly cause you suggested PM...
        The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

remember 6'5" and 215lbs, you better not fuck it up
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• VetteLS5
            Commando
            • Mar 2012

... and my oh my is she familiar with PMing

Comment

• WARF
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Last edited by WARF; 05-01-2013, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                The photoshop issue isn't new. This didnt just start happening this year. This has been goin on forever, here and other sites waaayyyy back in the day. So if you post a personal picture on the boards it is no longer personal or private.
                Well, there have been cases where folks have never posted their own pictures, nor consented for anybody else to do so, and yet it ended up online anyway. In mutated form. Even made to look like a terrorist within days after 9-11-01, no less.

Just sayin..... it happens.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

"Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                    You mean Katydid didn't really have shit coming out her ears?
                    She definitely had shit between her ears.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VetteLS5
                      ... and my oh my is she familiar with PMing
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        Well, there have been cases where folks have never posted their own pictures, nor consented for anybody else to do so, and yet it ended up online anyway. In mutated form. Even made to look like a terrorist within days after 9-11-01, no less.

Just sayin..... it happens.
                        I still have the Osama Bin FORD picture! Who the hell did that Diamond Den?

He also did the, "Osama Bin Laden is a tactical genius thread"...

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                          I still have the Osama Bin FORD picture! Who the hell did that Diamond Den?

He also did the, "Osama Bin Laden is a tactical genius thread"...
                          No, it wasn't the Panda Spammer. It was a certain Dave Matthews & Hagar loving sheep, whose name I will not mention, due to the "Beetlejuice" factor.

A lot of old timers popping in here lately, but there are some I'd rather not see. He's at the top of the list.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

BTW... I still want to know who the Hell was posting as "Osama Bin Laden" back in 2004/2005.

I swear to God I traced the IP, and he was in Saudi Arabia, not far from Mecca.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

I just hope there's never another Jihadi attack! That was so messed up...
                              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

some dude named osama bin laden? could be more than one

Comment

Working...