Ghost in the Elevator Prank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost in the Elevator Prank

This is the funniest thing you will ever see!!!

<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7N5OhNplEd4?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7N5OhNplEd4?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Saw this earlier today at work. I was in tears. So funny, but would probably shit myself it happened to me.

Comment

Originally posted by DLR Bridge View Post
      Saw this earlier today at work. I was in tears. So funny, but would probably shit myself it happened to me.
      They shouldn't have played the prank on the older guy... he'll have a heart attack...

Comment

freaking vicious!!
        http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

Funny , but I would have shit if it was me
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

I've seen this in 5 different places since I first saw it yesterday.

It's gone up about 4.5 million hits since then, holy viral!

Comment

Originally posted by vandeleur View Post
              Funny , but I would have shit if it was me
              I'm not sure a lot of people in Britain would have even noticed her - we concentrate so hard on staring at the numbers and not making eye contact in elevators...

Comment

That or some excitable highly strung person chins the little girl. A percentage of these prank shows must go totally wrong.
                If you scare people you have no idea how they will react .
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

I'd like to see someone kick the shit out of that little ghost bitch...

Comment

So after getting a scholarship to a little after school drama school in the ghettos above Rio, a little girl gets her first job perhaps allowing her poor Brazilian parents the opportunity to improve the diet of her baby brother and you want her physically attacked by an adult?

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                      So after getting a scholarship to a little after school drama school in the ghettos above Rio, a little girl gets her first job perhaps allowing her poor Brazilian parents the opportunity to improve the diet of her baby brother and you want her physically attacked by an adult?
                      BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!

Comment

Saw this yesterday. Laffed my ass off!

Comment

Working...
                        X