• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Zing!
    But you got to see Daryl cry!
    Daryl shoulda tapped that ass!!! Ain't nothing better than end-of-the-world poontang.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Zing!
      But you got to see Daryl cry!
      They should have shown him banging that little skank doggie-style!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

A little better, but not by much. That knob, Bob has to go. he's the interim Glenn. This show is just letting too many clumsy things happen that you wouldn't expect from a seasoned zombie apocalypse pro like Daryl. I mean, that scene with the door getting pushed open (by the congregation of walkers quietly, patiently waiting on the other side) was absurd. I'm also beginning to wonder why getting a rotten, diseased, dead person's blood splattered into your own eye doesn't infect you. Maggie, hot as she is, should be a goner. She looked like Carrie FFS!

I like the set up for Daryl and the new dirt bags eventually crossing paths with Rick, who narrowly escaped the house they were in after killing one of theirs, but it's also a recycled tale at this point.

Comment

• Zing!
          Veteran
          • Oct 2011

I think I'm done. I might give it one more episode, but this season blows.
          My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

I'm trying to hang in there...but it's getting tough to stay interested. They need to throw some more sex in there too. I mean, it's the end of the damn world. You're liable to get eaten at any second and none of these people are bangin'??? Darryl shoulda banged Beth like a drunken prom date!

And Maggie...she's just laying under some dead Walkers waiting for her two buddies to show up? What, was that some kind of test??? I had a girlfriend who used to play those mind game/tests with me. I finally had to tell her she was wasting her time because I was never gonna make the choice she wanted me to, lol.

Anyway, the whole thing has just fallen apart. I could care less if Rick gets killed. I'm still hoping Carl gets it in the head. And the only hot single chick left is Beth and she's a pain in the ass. They better get on with it or I'm gonna tune out. Ok, so I'm lying. I'll watch whatever they put on screen so long as Maggie's sweaty and dirty...

Comment

• DLR Bridge
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

They need to move the show the fuck out of the sticks. Time for the creators to go CSI and franchise this bitch. I want WD Newark NJ. Think of the money they'd save on the account of the terrain already looking post apocolyptic.

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Great idea am sick of trees , it's a big bad world show us the rest of it , though if they are still sticking to the comic they are gonna start moving to Washington Eventually
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Oh yeah, I seem to recall that dopey "scientist" from a few episodes ago mentioning Warshington.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                    Oh yeah, I seem to recall that dopey "scientist" from a few episodes ago mentioning Warshington.
                    Yeah, and nobody bothered to ask him why the entire human race is infected with a zombie virus. Don't you think he should like, I don't know, write the shit down? Maybe write it down like 37 times and hand out copies to everybody he meets, just in case he gets eaten? Perhaps sit everybody down and explain it? Nah, why bother. I'm sure he'll be just fine, especially seein' as how he can't fire a weapon and is a complete homo.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                      A little better, but not by much. That knob, Bob has to go. he's the interim Glenn. This show is just letting too many clumsy things happen that you wouldn't expect from a seasoned zombie apocalypse pro like Daryl. I mean, that scene with the door getting pushed open (by the congregation of walkers quietly, patiently waiting on the other side) was absurd. I'm also beginning to wonder why getting a rotten, diseased, dead person's blood splattered into your own eye doesn't infect you. Maggie, hot as she is, should be a goner. She looked like Carrie FFS!

I like the set up for Daryl and the new dirt bags eventually crossing paths with Rick, who narrowly escaped the house they were in after killing one of theirs, but it's also a recycled tale at this point.
                      Maggie is an old pro at taking spurting bodily fluids!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                        Great idea am sick of trees , it's a big bad world show us the rest of it , though if they are still sticking to the comic they are gonna start moving to Washington Eventually

I'm sick of the fairly manicured landscaping of the Zombie Apocalypse. I mean, did a bunch of zombies get lawn mowers or something?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It seems that Lizzy is "special needs", shall we say. It seems the zombie apocalypse will keep her from her inevitable career on a pole...

The zombies did a marvelous landscaping job around that rustic little country house though...
                          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-16-2014, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I liked the torched walkers. Something different for a change.

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Did that episode make any sense ??
                              Did I miss an episode , one of the girls now secretly keeps pets to feed zombies and is crazy as a .....tequila soaked Hagarita and we all just notice .

I think they're making this shit up
                              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The big discussion on The Talking Dead was about the ethical questions of putting the crazy little bitch down like George put Lenny down. It seem to be a bit of a stretch that she was such a complete nutty and brainless little sociopath yet still seemed relatively high functioning overall...

Comment

Working...