X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • High Life Man
    Commando
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
    Irish chick? Why can't I remember that? I thought the guy who died in the liquor aisle was Irish. I was watching with the volume down low so as to not wake (scare the shit of) the kids.
    The chick they made us think was a zombie...until she talked. The one with her husband's head in a bag.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Oh yeah, she was Irish sounding, huh. I thought you meant a Woodbury goon.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The first webisodes, "Torn Apart":

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

So. Who's the gas can bandit? Who's feeding the walkers rats at the gate? Things are starting to heat up.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Sheesh! Has everyone completely given up on this show? While it's no Breaking Bad, it's still a decent show. Although, I have to admit, I hate hate hate airborn virus storylines. Hopefully, they'll get past this cliche bit by the end of episode 4.

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

Watched episode 3 last night .... Didn't see the carol thing coming
              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Yeah, that was odd. Why did she stop at torching just those two if she's going to do that at all? I guess shes losing it a bit. I'm a little surprised at how Daryl and his posse seemed to be bumbling their way through their mission. And wtf was up with Hershel telling Carl not to shoot the walker in the woods? I think he even said they're peaceful.

I read the Rolling Stone article with Rick on the cover. Interesting read. I had no idea of the writer shake ups they've had. Dale (the RV guy from seasons 1 and 2) was so outraged at how his long time friend and writer was fired that he demanded he be killed off. The big wigs, more often than not, find a way to fuck up a good thing it seems.
                Last edited by DLR Bridge; 10-29-2013, 06:05 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Sheesh! Has everyone completely given up on this show? While it's no Breaking Bad, it's still a decent show. Although, I have to admit, I hate hate hate airborn virus storylines. Hopefully, they'll get past this cliche bit by the end of episode 4.

I don't think it's that people have given up on it; I think it never had the appeal to this demographic that Breaking Bad had to begin with...

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I know, but look at the earlier pages to this thread from the first three seasons. I'm just saying that it seemed the Army's interest had dropped off a bit tis all.

Comment

• Jack68
                      Commando
                      • Sep 2004

It is a tad bit stale this year. I know the comic is so much better.On your Breaking bad point I watched the series start to finish after hearing about it for so long last month. Best show ive ever seen,im depressed its over.
                      "Avant Garde is French for bullshit.”

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Stale is the perfect word to describe it. The writing is a bit aimless at this point. I'm starting to question some of the things that they're having characters do. I'm hoping they rebound. They gotta shed some more Waterbury dead weight characters and get the hell outta the prison. Time for a change of scenery and an encounter with the gov'ner.

Comment

• Zing!
                          Veteran
                          • Oct 2011

Used to look forward to Sunday nights, but this season has just been... Meh. Whatever, I'm not discussing plot points at work or anything. Aimless is right - from the first episode this season and still no direction. Getting bored waiting for something to happen...
                          My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Rick ousted Carol?! Totally unbuyable. Even their acting was like, "are we really doing this?" Or maybe she wants to be written but not killed off of the show, in hopes that they'll right the ship. I think the writing is embarrassingly bad so far, this time around. One episode, Michonne is a crying basket case, the next she's clumsy in a way she'd never be, and now she's making school girl eyes at Darryl? Where's the mystique that developed all last season? I'll bet the writers all fighting each other and laying awake at night going "DAMN YOU VINCE GILLIGAN!!!"

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Put it this way: I didn't even bother watching Sunday night, figuring I'd catch up later on with On Demand. That should tell you how far down the list of priorities this show has fallen, when I'm watching a rerun of Bar Rescue, Guy Fieri's insipid Grocery Games or my third or fourth NFL game of the day instead.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Ok, a little better. Thought Glenn was a goner. His woman kissed him right after he coughed up some nice, germy, blood vomit. Daryl is gonna go ape shit when he hears what Rick did. I still think the govn'r has something to do with the outbreak. He's prob gonna be around for the rest of the season. And how 'bout that Hershel? After all that, the guy was itchy to go out on a body disposal run with Mechone. Carl bonding with Rick? Maybe the lil' fucker ain't so bad after all.

Comment

Working...