Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • High Life Man
    Commando
    • Jan 2004

And the "pee pee pants" line. Whose 5-year-old kid writes that shit?

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by High Life Man
      And the "pee pee pants" line. Whose 5-year-old kid writes that shit?
      Exactly. A few months back I finally read one issue of the comics online and it was the Negan one where Glenn gets his brains beat out. Then I jumped in the chat box here and asked Izzy almost the same question because the dialogue in the comic was beyond childish. Which confused me for a second because the dialogue on the show isn't usually written anything like that. But apparently these "comics" are just that poorly written, dialogue wise. I still don't know if most comics are intentionally written that way because the readers all have the mindset of an 11 year old boy or what.

The good thing about the scene with Negan is that they cut out a lot of the dialogue from the comic. If they had left it in you would have shot your television. It's that stupid and childish. And I don't get the whole build up to Negan coming out and his long stupid speech. Just walk out, say I'm Negan and you work for me now, and then immediately shoot two people and then walk off. No stupid explanation - just hey, BOOM BOOM, and done.

What pisses me off is they only did this to keep people talking about the show for seven months. And here I am talking about the damn thing. So I'm just as dumb as that episode was lol.

The other thing that pisses me off is how the actors who play Rick and Maggie went on an on about how horrible the finale was, how hard t was to shoot because it was so disturbing. I didn't see anything disturbing in the whole damn episode. It was just one more episode.

And of course when the show resumes this fall they probably won't reveal who got their brains beat out for six fuckin episodes, just like they did with Glenn supposedly getting eaten by the Walkers. I'd start out the first episode showing whoever it is laying there with their head a big ol mess of goo and have Negan make the rest of them clean it up.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Season 7B premiere tonight.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Super mind-fuck night!

Comment