X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR Bridge
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I zombified myself a few years back...
    Luckily, there was a vaccine to return me to normal.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Finally all caught up. Totally absurd how Andrea spent so much time just sitting there, pitying the fool that would turn and kill her. She should have ripped her damn hands off and gotten the hell out of there. She was dumb from the beginning, though. The governor is a Teflon fuck face and she fell for him. Dope.

I hope Meshone takes that Governor's melon off his shoulders, right quick.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        Well, the Governor's attack on the prison didn't go very well...
        I'm amazed at how the gov's gang showed up guns a blazin' then they all packed together and tip-toed inside of an environment foreign to them. I was expecting to see gates slam shut and all of them getting lit up.

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Watched the first episode of the new series , any of guys checked it out .
          The Irish bird with the long hair was a spooky fucker .
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Zing!
            Veteran
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by vandeleur
            Watched the first episode of the new series , any of guys checked it out .
            The Irish bird with the long hair was a spooky fucker .
            Love the show, but I was underwhelmed by the first episode. Seemed disjointed and Rick's storyline rather pointless.
            My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• High Life Man
              Commando
              • Jan 2004

Rick's son is a horrible actor.

I'm afraid this show has jumped the shark.

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

It did take me a while to get used to the whole time has passed thing , tho I did enjoy it .
                The rick thing I didnt know where it was going I thought at one point oh this is him seeing stuff again .

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Jumped the shark in what way ? ... Love the phrase jump the shark

Comment

• Zing!
                    Veteran
                    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by High Life Man
                    Rick's son is a horrible actor.

I'm afraid this show has jumped the shark.
                    Funny - I thought the same thing. I didn't have much of a problem with him before, but his acting in this episode was wooden to say the least - like he was reading his lines off a cue card.
                    My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

I hope Carl gets bit and Rick has to put him down. I hate that kid.
                      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I thought it was pretty good. I liked the forced fed intros of the newer characters. They're all expendable fuckers (Irish guy and Harry Potter lookin' kid - done). I liked that Rick gave that one walker with the burnt looking eyes an extra once over. Harry Potter kid ended up with the same eyes. Some side virus goin' around I suspect. The Rick tale with the spooky chick took too long, but was good example of why he shouldn't trust even the supposedly desperate so easily. I like the walkers falling through the thin ceiling of the store. I'm liking Meshone more and more.

Now let me tell ya what I didn't like. All the GD commercials, behind the scenes clips and Talking Dead promos. All that shit does is kill the mystique. Netflix has certainly spoiled me.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I can't comprehend how a pristine store with so much wine and beer didn't get looted in the Zombie Apocalypse...

Comment

• Satan
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            I can't comprehend how a pristine store with so much wine and beer didn't get looted in the Zombie Apocalypse...
                            Nobody can figure out what kind of wine goes with brains?

Now on the other horn, the perfect beer choice for zombies would have to be......

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                            I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• High Life Man
                              Commando
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                              Jumped the shark in what way ? ... Love the phrase jump the shark
                              Past it's prime. The problem is this show doesn't move. It drags. More of the same last night.

I will say, that Irish chick had potential. But that storyline ended quickly (although, if you played the Telltale Games TWD, there was a similar storyline).

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Irish chick? Why can't I remember that? I thought the guy who died in the liquor aisle was Irish. I was watching with the volume down low so as to not wake (scare the shit of) the kids.

I'll admit, the show tends to drag, but I wouldn't call it a day just yet. Who knows. This season could shape up to be their Fair Warning. Season III started out kinda clunky.

Comment

Working...