• Sep 2009

image.jpg
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Hahahahaha! Good one, Vandy!
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

And washing some of the cars, too.

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

As long as nobody washes Maggie, I'm good. I like her when she's kinda dirty. I'd lick her clean.

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Mate she is a classy babe you gotta woo her , oh look the d is stuck on my key board

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

She is used to sleeping in a guard tower , you would have to ease her into casa dp. Start off keeping her in the shed at first

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                She is used to sleeping in a guard tower , you would have to ease her into casa dp. Start off keeping her in the shed at first
                I'd make her sleep in my daughter's pink playhouse in the back yard. I'd make her hose off in the back yard. Then I'd work her up to a bubble bath. And then I would fuck her senseless. Repeatedly. At least until one of us needed medical attention.

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Man that's some dirty talk you got going there am stealing it ,
                  "Pet canna play with ya pink play house and then have a shot at ya back yard" .

It's a classic

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                    Man that's some dirty talk you got going there am stealing it ,
                    "Pet canna play with ya pink play house and then have a shot at ya back yard" .

It's a classic
                    Remember - I'm the Butthole Bandit. I'm always gonna want to play in the back yard.

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Your avy sucks, DONNIEP

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                        Your avy sucks, DONNIEP
                        Mission accomplished.

Comment

• tojoro
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Dec 2009

The show is drifting at this point...apparently, there have been high-turnover issues in the writing department and it shows. The characters are putting themselves into situations where they need rescuing, and the rest of the group run around like keystone cops, for the sake of showing of Nicotero's talent, some zombie-kill pron and to bump off a redshirt.
                          A couplefew episodes back had a scene where Michonne is returning to the front gate after one of her Gov tarcking sessions. She rides into, and dismounts in a dead end area, with walkers in close proximity, I think Carl had attempted a solo gate-open and fell on his ass, and when Maggie comes out of the guard tower, she looks surprised at what's transpiring.
                          Sloppy fucking writing.
                          At this point, we should expect someone of Michonne's ilk to be coming for the gate, cavalry-style, with her sword out. Maggie should have been manning the rail of the tower, ready to apply covering fire, while more than one person is on the ready at the gate, so the horse doesn't stop until inside.
                          I can understand suspension of disbelief for the sake of entertainment, but they seem to be running out of ideas. The crack-shot kids were a bit much, considering the amount of ordnance expended both times the gov showed up in the front yard.
                          We're too far along for dipshit behavior from apocalyptic warriors, no?
                          Carol's exit was an abrupt surprise to the cast, they supposedly found out when the script was given to them.
                          Dontcha think at this point, those who defend should be carrying, and well versed in the bow & katana?
                          Also, the brain-trust should have figured a way to keep walkers off the fuckin' fence. Use some of that green privacy stuff that folks can thread thru chain link fence, for Pete's sake!
                          ~T.
                          Last edited by tojoro; 12-09-2013, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

What I couldn't understand is why they didnt just go out there and drive right over all those walkers on the fence. Sure, it wouldn't kill most of em but they damn sure wouldn't be able to walk any more. Then just chop off their heads at their leisure. Problem solved.

Geez, I can't wait for the zombie apocalypse. I already got this shit all figured out...

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Your gonna cut grass ?

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by tojoro
                                The show is drifting at this point...apparently, there have been high-turnover issues in the writing department and it shows. The characters are putting themselves into situations where they need rescuing, and the rest of the group run around like keystone cops, for the sake of showing of Nicotero's talent, some zombie-kill pron and to bump off a redshirt.
                                A couplefew episodes back had a scene where Michonne is returning to the front gate after one of her Gov tarcking sessions. She rides into, and dismounts in a dead end area, with walkers in close proximity, I think Carl had attempted a solo gate-open and fell on his ass, and when Maggie comes out of the guard tower, she looks surprised at what's transpiring.
                                Sloppy fucking writing.
                                At this point, we should expect someone of Michonne's ilk to be coming for the gate, cavalry-style, with her sword out. Maggie should have been manning the rail of the tower, ready to apply covering fire, while more than one person is on the ready at the gate, so the horse doesn't stop until inside.
                                That, and many scenes like it, troubled me as well. I think they have no idea what they're doing with Mechonne. She went from being mysterious and pissed to being clumsy and flakey. I realize you can't be angry all of the time (though, I know some people who manage) but something about her character ever cracking a smile never seems right. Her last best appearance was that episode when she helped Carl get his family picture out of the diner.

Comment

Working...