Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zing!
    Veteran
    • Oct 2011

Well something finally happened - but the scripting and dialogue still seems clumsy. There's way too many moments where people look contemplatively at something/someone... only for there to be no explanation as to what it all means. It's like they're continuously building maguffins and plot points with no payout. The whole Carol thing is obviously building toward something - her character can't just disappear like that. I think fans would finally revolt if that was the end of her. But then again, the way this show is heading, you never know...
    My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

If she partners up with the Governor, I'm out.

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

That was a better episode , am all for story and character but it has to play to its audience a bit more . A little action/horror/excitement once in a while won't hurt . So at least this episode a bit of a return to form .
        Yeah I got a bit of feeling the gov and carol will hitch wagons , which will be a bit of a stretch
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Zing!
          Veteran
          • Oct 2011

Carol captured by the Guv and used as another chess piece to get Michonne seems too easy, but AMC execs may think it's a brilliant idea. Guess it all comes down to Daryl now.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Tonight seems to herald the return of The Governor....

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

image.jpg

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Kept thinking of Kurt Russell from Escape From New York every time they showed the scraggly governor.

I totally forgot his word for zombies was "biters". I get a kick outta that one. I've always thought that providers of not so smooth blow jobs were biters.

Comment

• Zing!
                  Veteran
                  • Oct 2011

The Walking Dead

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                  Kept thinking of Kurt Russell from Escape From New York every time they showed the scraggly governor.
                  I thought the same thing - he's rocking the Plissken. Best episode of the season if you ask me - maybe ever. A huge curveball with the Governor's character... I did not see that coming. Suddenly I'm interested again!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

It was a good one indeed. Just a couple of nitpicks. The gov's new squeeze looks a lot like Glenn's girlfriend. I'm horrible with names. Why was his long hair a youthful dark brown and his beard a more correctly colored grey?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

The Governor can suck shit for all I care. I never liked that story line and I still don't. Fuck that fag. He's a nut case extraordinaire and that's all he'll ever be. He's damaged goods and he needs to be put down.
                      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I hated that storyline too as that whole utopian faux town was just ridiculous. I think zombies are more believable than people as brainwashed and stupid as those townies. He is a total dick munch, but I like where they're going with this. Whether he redeems his sorry ass or not, he's still gonna pay the piper. Mechone'll still have his head on a platter.

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Decent episode with a couple of curve balls .

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Between the surprise murders and the hot lesbian action, I'd say things are getting back on track. Only problem is these damn mid season finales. How the F long do we have to wait for it to start back up?

Next weeks episode looks pretty good. I'm guessing we bid farewell to Glenn. Mechone ends up with a hole in her arm at best. Predictions anyone?

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Another good episode .... Am starting to think the governor episodes are better than the soap opera back at the jail .
                              For a while I thought they were going to go all the governor has turned over a new leaf .. Good old Brian . But that didn't last .

Looks like another group is out there killing other groups that was left as a loose end .

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by vandeleur
                                Looks like another group is out there killing other groups that was left as a loose end.
                                Yeah, that gets a bit confusing when people are getting killed off within 30 minutes of being introduced to the show. I'm not even sure who's now missing or dead. And how did the governor's posse not hear shots being fired on the other group? I think I need to watch that again.

Comment

Working...