X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TFM_Dale
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by chefcraig
    Be prepared to be shocked. According to an interview with Executive producer Glen Mazzara in the latest Rolling Stone, the body count will be around 27 people, which more than likely points toward some of the show's stars getting the ax.
    I am betting Rick and Daryl are safe, anybody else being offed will not surprise me and that includes Carl.

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
      I am betting Rick and Daryl are safe, anybody else being offed will not surprise me and that includes Carl.
      No way daryl gets it........ Rick is pretty safe .
      Anybody else I think is up for grabs , is there 27 people even in the show ?
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
        No way daryl gets it........ Rick is pretty safe .
        Anybody else I think is up for grabs , is there 27 people even in the show ?
        I'm figuring many of the town's people (yet perhaps not the Governor), all of the new folks that showed up this season, and two or three of the regulars.

And will somebody, anybody (zombie or human) finally get rid of Andrea? She's been a ditsy, whiningly confused and annoying pain in the rump for three seasons now, enough already!

Bring in some fresh blood, namely a well-endowed redhead to jar Rick out of his demented daydreams about his dead, cheating wife and make him get on with his life in a clear thinking, ballsy manner. Hell, get Cristina Hendricks from Mad Men, it's on the damned same network for cryin' out loud. Seriously, prove to me this image doesn't work...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Zing!
          Veteran
          • Oct 2011

I'm completely on board with this. Make it so.
          My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Wow she is hot

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

I wonder if Zombies can swim. If not they should build motes around the places the humans hang.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I wonder if Zombies can swim. If not they should build motes around the places the humans hang.
                Interesting idea, yet a much simpler concept would be to relocate to an island off the coast of the U.S. The thing is, even if they started some sort of farm collective, they'd still need trips to the mainland for supplies, such as medicine.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  Zombies can't swim - or at least they shouldn't be able to since that would require a high level of brain function. Takes a bit more coordination than staggering. But, since they don't breathe, they should be able to walk thru a moat, depending on how deep it is.

The real question is why do they eat? It's said that they don't breathe because biological functions shut down. Which makes sense since zombie heads can survive for long periods of time after being severed. However, if they don't need to breathe why do they need to eat? The food is obviously being somewhat digested and that suggests at least some biological functioning. So do they shit as well?
                  American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    The real question is why do they eat? It's said that they don't breathe because biological functions shut down. Which makes sense since zombie heads can survive for long periods of time after being severed. However, if they don't need to breathe why do they need to eat? The food is obviously being somewhat digested and that suggests at least some biological functioning. So do they shit as well?
                    They obviously do not need to eat, it's some sort of savage reaction. Remember, Michonne busted the jaws and cut off the arms from her two "pets", yet they continued to survive.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Zing!
                      Veteran
                      • Oct 2011

Zombies can't swim - or at least they shouldn't be able to since that would require a high level of brain function. Takes a bit more coordination than staggering. But, since they don't breathe, they should be able to walk thru a moat, depending on how deep it is.

Have you ever read the book "World War Z?" All that is pretty much explained.
                      My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                        They obviously do not need to eat, it's some sort of savage reaction. Remember, Michonne busted the jaws and cut off the arms from her two "pets", yet they continued to survive.
                        Didn't the Governor ask his nerd why Michone's zombie's didn't starve and he said they were, just slowly?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Zing!
                          Have you ever read the book "World War Z?" All that is pretty much explained.
                          Ok - I'll have to check it out. I wanna know!!

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

World war z is really good book , tho the film trailer is yet to convince me the movie will be as good .

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Tho you have to be careful u don't mix ya zombie mythologies up ....
                              In zombie flesh eaters they can swim/ walk thru water and wrestle bull sharks . Tough job for a stunt man .

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

Didn't the Governor ask his nerd why Michone's zombie's didn't starve and he said they were, just slowly?
                                I dunno...that seemed to me at the time to be some rather glib script writing, an attempt at covering up yet more of the howlingly huge holes in the show's mythology. For instance, if you cover yourself in zombie gore, you become invisible, yet if you don't have any handy, you can simply hide under a car. HUH?

Hell, I don't care, since this show makes a helluva lot more sense (and is therefor easier to follow) than LOST ever was, let alone Twin Peaks.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...