Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Lil' ass kicker and the hotter lesbian were the high lights. Glenn surviving, the low light.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah , not sure of this shangri la called terminus . Sounds dodgy
    fuck your fucking framing

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DLR Bridge View Post
    Lil' ass kicker and the hotter lesbian were the high lights. Glenn surviving, the low light.
    Glenn getting his ass kicked was a highlight of the latest episode, along with Rick strangling to death one of a group of sketchy interlopers...

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I want Glenn to die!
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LOL I didn't even catch the fact that Rick actually created time bomb walker to cover his escape...

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Question

The Talking Dead show was pretty good, until that dumb chick on the couch (whom I've never heard of-Wendy or Mindy Something) remarks on the new soldier guy's name, Abraham Ford..."I like how they combined the first name of the President with the last name of the guy who shot the President".

Ummm...WHAT? Did she mean Robert Ford, who shot Jesse James?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    The Talking Dead show was pretty good, until that dumb chick on the couch (whom I've never heard of-Wendy or Mindy Something) remarks on the new soldier guy's name, Abraham Ford..."I like how they combined the first name of the President with the last name of the guy who shot the President".

Ummm...WHAT? Did she mean Robert Ford, who shot Jesse James?
    She's the dipshit from The Office, and had a bit part in 40-Year Old Virgin. She really came across as dumb as a fucking brick....

LOL She might have meant Ford's theater, where Lincoln was shot...

Rex Hamilton played Lincoln!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Wait, isn't Rick played by a guy named Lincoln? LOL

Youcan'thandleTheTruth!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Carol's return felt rushed and rather obvious. Why did Carl get his own episode but Carol did not? Now we will be relegated to flashbacks to find out what she's been up to and how she survived.
    My karma just ran over your dogma.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    [QUOTE=Zing!;1828682Why did Carl get his own episode[/QUOTE]

Fuck that little sumbitch! Well, ok, maybe not since he redeemed himself by the end of that episode. But if I had been Rick and that little shit had said "Shane - remember him?" I woulda hit him harder than Fraggle Rock's daddy on a scotch and gummy bears binge! Then I woulda asked him if he'd like to join Shane, right now. But...at least he finally got his head back on half way straight.

And did I miss something in the last episode? You know, there's the doc who knows exactly what caused the outbreak? I don't seem to remember Glenn or that chick acting like they cared. I mean, the whole world's been turned to shit. Just about everybody is dead and walking around munching on the few people left alive and nobody seems even the slightest bit interested that the nerdy guy knows what caused it?? I would have told him to spill the beans! And if he didn't, I would have started shooting pieces off of him. A toe, a ball or two, you know, nothing major. But it was more like "this guy knows what happened"..."Oh, ok. I gotta go find Maggie. Bye." What the fuck??

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's good the guy from clash of clans got another job in this episode .

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Gummy bear binge

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    A guy with a mullet tells you trust me am smarter than you tells me the world is indeed fucked more than a zombie apocalypse

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    A guy with a mullet tells you trust me am smarter than you tells me the world is indeed fucked more than a zombie apocalypse
    Especially when he doesn't know how to use a rifle 18 months into the Zombie Apocalypse...

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Good point

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    Fuck that little sumbitch! Well, ok, maybe not since he redeemed himself by the end of that episode. But if I had been Rick and that little shit had said "Shane - remember him?" I woulda hit him harder than Fraggle Rock's daddy on a scotch and gummy bears binge! Then I woulda asked him if he'd like to join Shane, right now. But...at least he finally got his head back on half way straight.

And did I miss something in the last episode? You know, there's the doc who knows exactly what caused the outbreak? I don't seem to remember Glenn or that chick acting like they cared. I mean, the whole world's been turned to shit. Just about everybody is dead and walking around munching on the few people left alive and nobody seems even the slightest bit interested that the nerdy guy knows what caused it?? I would have told him to spill the beans! And if he didn't, I would have started shooting pieces off of him. A toe, a ball or two, you know, nothing major. But it was more like "this guy knows what happened"..."Oh, ok. I gotta go find Maggie. Bye." What the fuck??
    REALLY...OK, we can salvage what is left of human existence, or we can go find yer girlfriend. Hottest chic yet in tight tee shirt and Daisy Duke shorts signs up. Then everyone else follows along. Uh-huh. Personally, I would have followed the chic in the shorts, but they all buy into the sniveling guy's need for...whatever. I mean, come on....we are dealing with motherfucking a zombie apocalypse, yet everyone is far from manning-up, and wetting their pants and noses. Some of this shit is painful to watch.

And I can name about 4 characters that need to be beheaded, Carl included. Christ, I hate teenagers. I used to be one, and all they do is mope about, act surly and smell awful, while all the while secure in the fact that they know just about everything. Only later in life do you realize that you don't (and never will) know shit about anything.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    I hate teenagers. I used to be one, and all they do is mope about, act surly and smell awful, while all the while secure in the fact that they know just about everything. Only later in life do you realize that you don't (and never will) know shit about anything.
    Strange, when I was a teenager I never moped about, lol. Hell, I spent all my time hitting on chicks and partying. Maybe my successes, or conquests, were due to the fact that I was always clean.

And I always knew everything about everything. Of course I just make up most of it. Lying is like 95% of what I do.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    . Lying is like 95% of what I do.

You said it was 97% you lying twat

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm a couple days late with this, but that was hands down, the shittiest episode this show has ever made.

What the fuck was with the "rich bitch" torso on top of mannequin legs? Or the pile of bodies on the floor without head wounds? How did this skanky chick take her first ever sip of alcohol without the slightest wince? The long, drawn out scenes of people tip-toeing through a new dwelling are nothing but minute killers. Dead space in between commercials?? FFS!! Horrible writing and horrible acting. I almost feel like putting the first two seasons on for sentimental reasons. If next week is the same shit, but with different people (kinda like the preview alludes to) then they're clearly clueless with where to take this show.

Youcan'thandleTheTruth!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    But you got to see Daryl cry!

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Zing! View Post
    Daryl shoulda tapped that ass!!! Ain't nothing better than end-of-the-world poontang.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Zing! View Post
    They should have shown him banging that little skank doggie-style!

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    A little better, but not by much. That knob, Bob has to go. he's the interim Glenn. This show is just letting too many clumsy things happen that you wouldn't expect from a seasoned zombie apocalypse pro like Daryl. I mean, that scene with the door getting pushed open (by the congregation of walkers quietly, patiently waiting on the other side) was absurd. I'm also beginning to wonder why getting a rotten, diseased, dead person's blood splattered into your own eye doesn't infect you. Maggie, hot as she is, should be a goner. She looked like Carrie FFS!

I like the set up for Daryl and the new dirt bags eventually crossing paths with Rick, who narrowly escaped the house they were in after killing one of theirs, but it's also a recycled tale at this point.

Youcan'thandleTheTruth!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think I'm done. I might give it one more episode, but this season blows.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm trying to hang in there...but it's getting tough to stay interested. They need to throw some more sex in there too. I mean, it's the end of the damn world. You're liable to get eaten at any second and none of these people are bangin'??? Darryl shoulda banged Beth like a drunken prom date!

And Maggie...she's just laying under some dead Walkers waiting for her two buddies to show up? What, was that some kind of test??? I had a girlfriend who used to play those mind game/tests with me. I finally had to tell her she was wasting her time because I was never gonna make the choice she wanted me to, lol.

Anyway, the whole thing has just fallen apart. I could care less if Rick gets killed. I'm still hoping Carl gets it in the head. And the only hot single chick left is Beth and she's a pain in the ass. They better get on with it or I'm gonna tune out. Ok, so I'm lying. I'll watch whatever they put on screen so long as Maggie's sweaty and dirty...

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    They need to move the show the fuck out of the sticks. Time for the creators to go CSI and franchise this bitch. I want WD Newark NJ. Think of the money they'd save on the account of the terrain already looking post apocolyptic.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Great idea am sick of trees , it's a big bad world show us the rest of it , though if they are still sticking to the comic they are gonna start moving to Washington Eventually

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh yeah, I seem to recall that dopey "scientist" from a few episodes ago mentioning Warshington.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh yeah, I seem to recall that dopey "scientist" from a few episodes ago mentioning Warshington.
    Yeah, and nobody bothered to ask him why the entire human race is infected with a zombie virus. Don't you think he should like, I don't know, write the shit down? Maybe write it down like 37 times and hand out copies to everybody he meets, just in case he gets eaten? Perhaps sit everybody down and explain it? Nah, why bother. I'm sure he'll be just fine, especially seein' as how he can't fire a weapon and is a complete homo.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    A little better, but not by much. That knob, Bob has to go. he's the interim Glenn. This show is just letting too many clumsy things happen that you wouldn't expect from a seasoned zombie apocalypse pro like Daryl. I mean, that scene with the door getting pushed open (by the congregation of walkers quietly, patiently waiting on the other side) was absurd. I'm also beginning to wonder why getting a rotten, diseased, dead person's blood splattered into your own eye doesn't infect you. Maggie, hot as she is, should be a goner. She looked like Carrie FFS!

I like the set up for Daryl and the new dirt bags eventually crossing paths with Rick, who narrowly escaped the house they were in after killing one of theirs, but it's also a recycled tale at this point.
    Maggie is an old pro at taking spurting bodily fluids!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    Great idea am sick of trees , it's a big bad world show us the rest of it , though if they are still sticking to the comic they are gonna start moving to Washington Eventually

I'm sick of the fairly manicured landscaping of the Zombie Apocalypse. I mean, did a bunch of zombies get lawn mowers or something?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It seems that Lizzy is "special needs", shall we say. It seems the zombie apocalypse will keep her from her inevitable career on a pole...

The zombies did a marvelous landscaping job around that rustic little country house though...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-16-2014 at 09:28 PM.

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I liked the torched walkers. Something different for a change.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Did that episode make any sense ??
    Did I miss an episode , one of the girls now secretly keeps pets to feed zombies and is crazy as a .....tequila soaked Hagarita and we all just notice .

I think they're making this shit up

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The big discussion on The Talking Dead was about the ethical questions of putting the crazy little bitch down like George put Lenny down. It seem to be a bit of a stretch that she was such a complete nutty and brainless little sociopath yet still seemed relatively high functioning overall...

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That was a bit "Of Mice And Men"ish. I guess in the world they're all living in, an irreparable soul is only a liability to the bunch. With no doctors around to prescribe outrageously priced, narcotics that would more than likely, not remedy her F'ed up issue, I'd say Carol made a difficult, yet correct decision.

On a more upbeat note, I think Carol cleaned up pretty nice on Talking Dead.

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm still waiting for that little fucker Carl to become zombie chow.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    On a more upbeat note, I think Carol cleaned up pretty nice on Talking Dead.
    She reminds me a little of Jamie Lee Curtis. I'd bang Carol. Repeatedly. You could see on Talking that she was struggling a bit with the whole Lizzy issue. Almost as if she was trying to separate herself from the character Carol.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh, joy. Lizzy turns out to be a misguided, preteen sociopath, that feeds zombies rodents and kills her sister so the sister can be "reinvented." Carol puts the kid down in a mercy-killing, then admits to Tyreese she killed Karen and David. And Tyreese...simply simmers.

A disturbing episode, and possibly the best of the season thus far. Now we get to look forward to Carl's whiningly inappropriate shenanigans in the face of a zombie apocalypse, his dad's faltering logic, Darryl and the hoodlums, and the unexplored story of a scientist who could possibly solve things if he simply got to Washington. Wait a minute...

Youcan'thandleTheTruth!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And yet I keep watching. I'm a sucker for "but it MIGHT get better next time...."

I made that mistake with Van Haggar for years. You'd think I'd have learned...

Thread Information