DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

I live with fools!!!!!!!

It's WACF time baby!!!!!
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Sockfucker may fuck a sock...

But I bet he likes this song just as much you!!!!

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

WACF is a classic masterpiece, but it was my least favorite of the six pack when I originally started listening to Van Halen as a kid.

As I got older and understood rock n' roll this album because of my favorites... I gotta rank this higher than 1984 and Diver Down now.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

WACF was one of my take skiing albums. I would play it in my Astrotune which was one of the first portable music devices. It was basically a rechargeable stereo cassette deck in a padded pack that would strap to your chest. In 1980, just the fact you could listen to music while skiing was revolutionary. I used to crank it too. I'm amazed my hearing is fine the way I abused it in my younger years.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

That's cool dude. I always wanted to learn how to ski.

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            WACF was one of my take skiing albums. I would play it in my Astrotune which was one of the first portable music devices. It was basically a rechargeable stereo cassette deck in a padded pack that would strap to your chest. In 1980, just the fact you could listen to music while skiing was revolutionary. I used to crank it too. I'm amazed my hearing is fine the way I abused it in my younger years.
            Intro, did you ever ski Banff?
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Angel
              Intro, did you ever ski Banff?
              I've only been to Banff in the summertime. The only Canadian skiing I have done has been at Whistler.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

I started skiing at age four. My home town is Sun Valley, Idaho. I pretty much skied almost everyday. I would love to know the amount of time I have spent on ski lifts over the years. It would be a lot of hours. I got tired of living in cities and wanted to move back to a ski resort town so that's why we are here.

I listened to a ton of classic VH on one of these in the day. I usually had a wine bladder full of booze and VH tapes on the ski hill.

Last edited by Nitro Express; 12-06-2012, 01:49 AM.

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  I started skiing at age four. My home town is Sun Valley, Idaho. I pretty much skied almost everyday. I would love to know the amount of time I have spent on ski lifts over the years. It would be a lot of hours. I got tired of living in cities and wanted to move back to a ski resort town so that's why we are here.

I listened to a ton of classic VH on one of these in the day. I usually had a wine bladder full of booze and VH tapes on the ski hill.

http://www.justabuzz.com/astraltune.shtml
                  Sorry about intro. Stupid auto text. I grew up in Banff, but was into skating more than skiing.

My mom spent a lot of time in Sun Valley before she got married.

So, what did you think of my hometown?
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...