Pot comes out of the closet.......hopefully not a dupe dude.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zing!
    Veteran
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    Throw in a Taco Bell next door and you'd be an instant success
    Ha ha - ain't that the truth?

My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

So, Angel...

What's up with your avatar ??

Is that you being thrown out of a club ??

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
        So, Angel...

What's up with your avatar ??

Is that you being thrown out of a club ??

Haha. Nah, just having a great time. Only been hauled out of a club once in my life...how was I to know you're not allowed to touch the male strippers?

I'm waiting for my director to send me a pic of Judy Anderson bent over Hal's desk for my next avatar...
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Angel
          Haha. Nah, just having a great time. Only been hauled out of a club once in my life...how was I to know you're not allowed to touch the male strippers?

I'm waiting for my director to send me a pic of Judy Anderson bent over Hal's desk for my next avatar...
          i'm sure one of these guys could pull a still from youtube, no?
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel

Damn auto text...it's Gunderson....
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
              i'm sure one of these guys could pull a still from youtube, no?
              Can't see it on Youtube anymore.

Comment

• jhale667
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by conmee
                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                Originally posted by eddie78
                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

A Cato study says legalizing drugs would save the U.S. about $41 billion a year in enforcing the drug laws.
                  I knew that Cato was good for something around here other than showing off his latest guitar acquisition!

Time for me to go take a few hits!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

The more I learn about how politics really works you start to see certain people don't want to fix problems or waste. They are making too much money off the problems. With things like Iran-Contra and the CIA selling smack during the Vietnam War it makes you wonder how much of the drug trade is sponsored by our own government? That would explain part of the reason border security is lax and then someone makes money off the private prisons and chasing the drug dealers. I don't think anyone is really all that serious about stopping drugs. Probably the only way to come close to stopping it would be to shoot anyone selling drugs and anyone using them and make them pay for their own bullet. That's the Chinese way of dealing with the problem and even at that, there would still be an underground market going on. People jsut want them that bad.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

Uh.....how much money is generated simply by making drugs ILLEGAL?

And WHO, exactly, made these drugs against the law?

You are absolutely correct, Nitro.

The DEA and DOJ have no answer for Colorado and Washington yet on their pot legalization....because the Feds have to figure out a politically expedient answer, while saving the budgets of their ongoing MASSIVE FAIL War on Drugs. They are afraid of their funding disappearing. If not so much due to CO and WA, then eventually when other states begin to follow suit.

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                          Uh.....how much money is generated simply by making drugs ILLEGAL?

And WHO, exactly, made these drugs against the law?

You are absolutely correct, Nitro.

The DEA and DOJ have no answer for Colorado and Washington yet on their pot legalization....because the Feds have to figure out a politically expedient answer, while saving the budgets of their ongoing MASSIVE FAIL War on Drugs. They are afraid of their funding disappearing. If not so much due to CO and WA, then eventually when other states begin to follow suit.
                          Talk to anyone who works in an emergency room and they will all tell you they see way more problems related to alcohol than pot. Alcohol kills a lot of people and a huge of amount of problems are linked to it. People got fed up with it and made it illegal and it just resulted in gang wars and gangsters that became so rich they became very powerful. Finally they just made it legal again.

Basically you can go to the liquor store, and buy booze that you know won't make you go blind, and the government gets the tax money. Sure it still kills people, wreaks homes, and destroys people but people want it and by making it illegal, you empower a bunch of criminals.

Legalizing pot is a no brainer. It's safer to society than alcohol is. Also, it allows people who want it for medical reasons to have some.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

It's a grass roots movement. Literally. A movement to legalize grass.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              Talk to anyone who works in an emergency room and they will all tell you they see way more problems related to alcohol than pot. Alcohol kills a lot of people and a huge of amount of problems are linked to it. People got fed up with it and made it illegal and it just resulted in gang wars and gangsters that became so rich they became very powerful. Finally they just made it legal again.

Basically you can go to the liquor store, and buy booze that you know won't make you go blind, and the government gets the tax money. Sure it still kills people, wreaks homes, and destroys people but people want it and by making it illegal, you empower a bunch of criminals.

Legalizing pot is a no brainer. It's safer to society than alcohol is. Also, it allows people who want it for medical reasons to have some.
                              No kidding it's a no brainer... Honestly, in the last 40 years has anyone ever read a news article that read... "A fatal accident occurred on highway XXX. Two people were killed and 3 seriously injured. State Police suspect marijuana was a contributing factor in the crash." For that matter you can't find virtually any references to weed related deaths. It's impossible to overdose on it.

I did a simple search on the web and there's nothing out there... only one reference that I saw but there was no supporting facts indicated that the CDC reports 1-2 deaths annually in the US related to pot.

Also it's a load of bullshit that marijuana is an enabling drug that leads to other illegal drug use. I'd say that's only a result of the idiots who outlawed it in the first place... so acquiring it puts you within the realm of the criminal world of illegal drugs. The weed doesn't drive people to move on to heroin, coke, crank, etc... the need for weed sends you to the same store. You don't see any correlation of people drinking beer graduating up to being heroin junkies do ya..?
                              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I can honestly say that the only thing that ever happened to me driving stoned was that I got lost on a road that was less than two miles from where I grew up. Still don't know how that happened. But it sure beats passing out drunk and waking up just in time to steer your car out of a ditch.

Last edited by FORD; 12-08-2012, 03:59 PM.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...