X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

EVH at L.A. CityWalk Frankie

Today was his first time actually seeing it in person! @eddievanhalen #finally #citywalk twitter.com/WolfVanHalen/s…— Wolfgang Van Halen (@WolfVanHalen) December 10, 2012
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• philouze
      Banned
      • Mar 2004

Nice !!!!!!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Donning the tour shoes and the Christmas light hanging sweats. I'm beginning to think this guy's as frugal and unconcerned with clothes as I am.

Comment

• mh5150
          Foot Soldier
          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
          Donning the tour shoes and the Christmas light hanging sweats. I'm beginning to think this guy's as frugal and unconcerned with clothes as I am.
          Maybe he is just your average dude who happens to be a guitar genius....

My tickets in the mail yet?

Comment

• Zing!
            Veteran
            • Oct 2011

Don't know about you, but it makes me feel good seeing EVH happy and healthy. We had too damn many years where he only smiled because he was loaded. Now enough sightseeing. Time to get back to work, Ed.
            My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• DlocRoth
              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
              I think they all are......

Dave has had those Carhartt overalls on for about a year and a half straight.
              Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by mh5150
                Maybe he is just your average dude who happens to be a guitar genius....
                That's one more thing I learned about Ed in Sam's book that actually endeared me to him. Shit bag Hagar wrote some dreck about how he wined and dined in fancy restaurants throughout much of his career. When he met the Ed at his house for the first time, he was shocked to see this genius whip open the freezer (broken handle and all) take out microwave hot dogs, nuke'em, shove them in his mouth and said, "let's go" (to the studio I presume). Sam tried to make the point almost as if the trait of being down to Earth was beneath him. Backfire Bette.

Comment

• mh5150
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Mar 2010

I do think EVH is truly happy with life now. After being in a stuper for 25-30 years of his life , things do clear up after a few years of being clean. Take it from me I know....
                  3-1/2 years clean

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by mh5150
                    I do think EVH is truly happy with life now. After being in a stuper for 25-30 years of his life , things do clear up after a few years of being clean. Take it from me I know....
                    3-1/2 years clean
                    That is totally true . Ive spent years saying ed was full of shit and what I probably meant was ed was full of booze and drugs.
                    Maybe all this new clarity will bode well for more material in the not to distant future.
                    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Cool... Ed is embracing his legacy rather than running and hiding from it.

Just one word now... Vault!! Might as well Vault... go ahead and Vault!!
                      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                        Just one word now... Vault!! Might as well Vault... go ahead and Vault!!
                        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• mh5150
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Mar 2010

On a side note why is that Franky a 12 string??

Comment

• ZahZoo
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I believe the strings are actually a series of neon lights that light up in a series in two different colors. You'll note the headstock only has 6 tuners.
                            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                              I believe the strings are actually a series of neon lights that light up in a series in two different colors. You'll note the headstock only has 6 tuners.
                              LOL, you guys kill me.....

Comment

Working...