Styx are a bunch of assholes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hardrock69 View Post
    Hey Sadaist....she wants to lick your asshole!

I just wanted to see three.
    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

Now 4.
      Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

Now 5 original members!
        Last edited by SunisinuS; 12-12-2012, 01:00 AM. Reason: If this thread does not deserve a sticky I don't know one that does.

Comment

Comment

At least change it up a bit...

Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Comment

Elvis I'm not sure if you really are stupid or just act this way to piss people off.

For the rest of you don't know, Styx had a guitarist named John Curulewski in the band from 1972 to 1976 when Tommy joined the band. John played on all four of the Wooden Nickle Records albums. The original prog-flavored version of "Lady" was with John Curulewski, not Tommy.
                How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

I'm amazed that Styx have 'hardcore' fans

One band that has always passed me by, but each to their own.....
                  The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit!

Dennis DeYoung practically destroyed Styx with that "Kilroy Was Here" album. In addition, HE SUED THE REST OF THE BAND!

Now that is low in my opinion.

Comment

Mr Roboto sucks donkey balls.

Comment

Besides, me & the Mrs. saw Styx last year in Montgomery and the concert was freakin' awesome. Chuck Panozzo even showed up.

Of course I have a slight bias in this whole Styx deal, since Tommy Shaw is from Montgomery, AL. HEEEEE-HAAAAWW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by philouze View Post
                          Mr Roboto sucks donkey balls.
                          Everyone in Styx, except Dennis DeYoung, will agree with you on that one. The only thing they liked about that song, are the royalty checks. I guarandamn fuckintee it!

Comment

Originally posted by BITEYOASS View Post
                            Besides, me & the Mrs. saw Styx last year in Montgomery and the concert was freakin' awesome. Chuck Panozzo even showed up.

Of course I have a slight bias in this whole Styx deal, since Tommy Shaw is from Montgomery, AL. HEEEEE-HAAAAWW!!!
                            I haven't seen them since 98. Chuck joined them then, too. I always liked Styx....until that damn Roboto shit...
                            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Originally posted by fraroc View Post

For the rest of you don't know, Styx had a guitarist named John Curulewski in the band from 1972 to 1976 when Tommy joined the band. John played on all four of the Wooden Nickle Records albums. The original prog-flavored version of "Lady" was with John Curulewski, not Tommy.
                              I don't see what your point is...

Comment

How do you REALLY feel, Fraroc?

Comment

Working...
                                X