Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Jesus Mother of Christ...you have got to be kidding me...

Nina is back...and fucking jack is about to bone her to fucking prove he isn't with CTU...lol...

David is about to hire Sherry back...to fight dirty...

holy mother of god...is this show the shit...

three years running...second to none...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • lucky wilbury

pretty good show all around. didn't see claudia's death coming. whats up with the chloe angle?

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Shit, I was posting commentary over at Von's in the 24 thread. Are we over here now?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

lol...most of my posting about this will be over here now...although I'm sure it will get hits over there too...with Walker...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

The chloe angle...

well...the baby...

I'm wondering who's it is...perhaps Chase's baby?...is that why that whore hates Kim...

oh shit...that's got to be it...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Of course I hate Kim...

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
              lol...most of my posting about this will be over here now...although I'm sure it will get hits over there too...with Walker...
              I'm glad someone sent me the fucking memo.

Now my question is.... wasn't Sherry heading for federal prosecution at the end of last season? Did I miss something?

I wonder how Chloe's baby figures into the story.

Here's my theory..... The baby somehow gets out of CTU and gets into rush hour traffic. Kim Bauer sees this and tries to save it but she's finally killed by a mountain lion driving a SUV.

But is she really dead?

No, she's not.

She'll be back next season as a bionic CTU agent with a sweet ass.

Yeah.
              Last edited by Flash Bastard; 01-14-2004, 12:27 AM.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

I can't stand that bitch Kim...can't figure out why that whore is still involved in the show to begin with...

as for Season 4...I think Bauer's going to get killed...although Kiefer said that he'd be involved as long as they wanted him...

he also said that the only way the show would survive is with a new cast at some point...like Law and Order...

so either...

Jack gets bumped up to admin...with a new agent...someone like estevez...some big gun like Kiefer...looking for a bump in the career track (tell me this gig didn't put Sutherland back on the map)...

or the story line moves...perhaps Jack gets moved to DC...with a new cast...

Comment

• Flash Bastard

I see Kiefer moving on to movies, he's earned it with 24.

The actor who plays Chase, maybe he's being set up to take over. I don't really like his character as much as I like Jack. Apples and oranges really.

Kim has always been a joke. Thank god she's not a big part of the plot this season... hope she's gone next season.

This Sherry Palmer storyline should be good. Who's she gonna screw over this time?

Yes, it's the best show on TV. Too bad it's only on once a week.

Comment

• BrownSound1
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Mar 2003

It's a good show, but it ain't the best...that would be The Sopranos my Nubian brotha!!

Comment

• Flash Bastard

No 24 this week due to American Idol.

Comment

• Polk High
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Flash Bastard
                        I see Kiefer moving on to movies, he's earned it with 24.

Yes, it's the best show on TV. Too bad it's only on once a week.

Dude where have you been?? Kiefer was the shit in the 80s. Lost boys, stand by me, young guns, etc. He was a movie star long before he did this show. Also this season sucks. I don't like the storyline as much as I did the first 2. I really was hoping jack was going to go bad in the show and really try to make himself money. kiefer plays the best bad guys in movies. Jack has to die or become bad for the show to work anymore in my opinion, I'd love it if he became bad.

I will agree w/ one thing Kim is an idiot. how she ever got trusted for anything is a mystery. I liked it how when she was questioning Tony's ability it was proven that she really messed up. I'm glad tony didn't die also.

One more question: why did Gayela or whatever his name is run after his cover was blown and why did he tie kim up and why did he need a gun if he was really on Jack's side. I still think there is something wrong w/ that story line.

My girlfriend tape's the episodes and then we watch it together on Saturday mornings cause thats the only show i watch and its one of probably 50 shows she watches.
                        We're gonna leave you smokin like the slow guy in Chernobyl

Comment

• Polk High
                          Sniper
                          • Jan 2004

anyone else agree w/ me that Jack should go bad?

Comment

• Polk High
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2004

oh and enough w/ nina for christ sakes she has more lives than jack. to think that jack pretended to shoot her evil ass in season one, he should have done it for real

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Originally posted by Polk High
                              Dude where have you been?? Kiefer was the shit in the 80s. Lost boys, stand by me, young guns, etc. He was a movie star long before he did this show.
                              True, but in the 90's the movie studios considered Kiefer a washed up actor. They wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole.

But now he's back in a very popular show and the studios are taking notice of his star power.

Comment

Working...