X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

I think 5 more after tonight...

I taped it and am watching now...nice...two shows in one week...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Jesus Christ...does Jack really shoot Chappelle?

No freakin' way...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Jesus Christ...the pres just asked Jack to wack Chapelle...

WTF did I miss...what the hell does Chapelle have to do with any of this...

what are the chances that Michelle is going to live through this?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Is Tony about to go into the field?

Dude's looking pretty good for getting shot in the neck a few hours ago...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

There are 6 more episodes left...nice...damn...it's going right to the end of May...

Is Chapelle in on this?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Jesus Christ...Chapelle is going down...you have got to be kidding me...

Bauer's a bad ass...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

That was a nice little segment...Chase's crew busting into the apartment complex...

it looks like Chapelle is going down...

why goddamnit...and six more to go...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Okay...Chapelle waiting to get wacked...

Hotel dude...infecting wife...and soon...his office...

Whe Chapelle damn it...why not Jack?...wouldn't Jack make more sense?...being that he's probably the best bet to catch Saunders?

Jesus Christ...the whiner...take the bullet and shut your ass...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

lmfao...I'd have shit my pants by now...I'd be getting shot in the back...running like a little girl...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Holy shit...he killed him...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

and for next week...

oh christ...that bitch is going into the field...Kim...you have to be kidding me...

Comment

• lucky wilbury

saunders went after chappelle after he found out that he was working the bank account angle. they found that chappelle was close then called plamer to say they wanted him dead. this season is getting back into intense mode after a little bit of a break.one good ting though is that after tonights episode we don't have to wait a week. we get spoiled just this one time.

Comment

• lucky wilbury

kim must be the poster child of helpless blondes but to my surprise she wasen't kidnapped this time! the "outbreak" is going to be tough to contain and this time it wasen't started by a monkey! a lot of loose ends to tie up in this season.

Comment

• The Knockz
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

this show is killer.
                              Fuck me man... I have seen only 2 shows and am hooked like a fukkin' fish.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Knockz bro...buy season 1...you'll be hooked for life...

Comment

Working...