Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lucky wilbury

i think it's safe to say tony won't be working at ctu anymore but thats just a hunch.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

I don't know...perhaps he still takes that job in Washington...

Palmer gets canned as president...the new president is as crooked as hell...and the CIA...Tony's new deal...needs CTU in a joint effort...I'd like to see it get out of LA...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• SoCalChelle
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

I still don't understand what the big deal was with Chase's baby. Are they going to bring that story back into it before the end of the season? Or are they just setting things up for next season? Or what?
        Formerly Tormented VH Fan
        Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• lucky wilbury

maybe saunders will find out about it and kidknap it.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

I don't know Chelle...would be damn interesting if it was Jane Saunder's baby though...wouldn't it...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

That's one of the storylines that don't make sense...

I thought the debate was bullshit though...but turns out...it put the Senator running against Palmer in the political shithouse...which led to him getting the information to force Palmer to withdraw from the race...

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                I don't know Chelle...would be damn interesting if it was Jane Saunder's baby though...wouldn't it...
                Oh damn, no kidding. WOW! :eek: I can see it now....Chase and Jane run into each other in the halls of CTU...."what are you doing here?"...."What are YOU doing here?!?!" Then Kim tries to shoot them both, misses and kills Chloe by mistake.....the clock starts ticking and the season is over. LMAO!

Comment

• lucky wilbury

now that would be a twist!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Has Chase seen Jane yet?....hmmmm....

Comment

• lucky wilbury

i don't think so.

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

No, I don't think they have either. Hmmm.....

Comment

• lucky wilbury

now where do things go from here: they got saunders and his daughter and michelle is free. do they find they next 11 vialsand things wrap up all nice and neat? if the palmer storyline is just a way to get dennis haysbert out of the show it was a waste. their better be a good twist on it coming.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

I still wonder if Haysbert has some form of the disease...

They do have Saunders...which is interesting in itself...it seems like everything could wrap itself up...which would be pissy...

of course...there is the chance that there is another player with the other 11 vials...

and the fourth season is centered on that search...

I think the Haysbert deal was horseshit...although I think he's about to go apeshit...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Let's not forget a couple of things...

1. Saunders really still holds all the cards here...he controls the vials...is caught...said he'd give up his daughter...probably doesn't give a rat's ass about living...so...He's still got the goods...even though they have him...

2. Tony...looks like he's getting charged with Treason...punishable by death...

hmmmm...doubt he's going to die...but...could it be that Tony turns out to be next season's baddie?...escapes from Treason...

and Michelle is caught in the middle?

3. I think the best arc of the season was the drug dudes...damn it...

I wish they were still alive...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

If Haysbert resigns...and I think he will...I don't know that that means he's out of the picture...

for one thing...I'm not sure what Sherri's ultimate ambition is...I think she wants David back...and is using this as leverage to do it...we'll see...

but perhaps we get Haysbert into the mix a bit next year...I don't know...

I saw on ETonight that Kiefer IS the major player next year...so he's not dying anytime soon...

Comment

Working...