http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

I haven't watched the 2nd 2 hours...

Palmer dead...

Michelle dead...

Tony getting shunt in his head to relieve the pressure...but should be back in action soon...

...since he was shot in the neck and back in action a couple of season ago...

brain surgery should be like a nick...

24 starts off like a fucking "Man With No Name..."

and after 2 hours...we're in "Die Hard..."

Great beginning...

taped hours 3 and 4...

can't wait to watch...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• 5:01 am
        Groupie
        • Aug 2004

another good two hours. sean astins character reminds me of chloe when she first appeared in season 3. very know it all and looks like he needs a good shot to the head. the main villian and the main plot should be real good this year since its already into nerve gas and were only for episodes into the show.
        Last edited by 5:01 am; 01-17-2006, 02:21 AM.

Comment

• WACF
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Got home from work this morning and watched last nights 2 hours.
          I figured no point in waiting until tomorrow.

Damn....this show has not lost anything.

The Hobbit had me fooled for a bit...yeah I agree...he could use a shot to the head.
          I figured Curtis would of picked up on the distress code...the Hobbit redeemed himself.

This is gonna be a good season.
          The back to back episodes were an excellent idea.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

It's no doubt a great idea to start the season in January with 4 hours of 24...

it worked last year...and worked even better this year...

The main baddie isn't in play yet...but will be soon...

I thought Sean Astin's character was a good add...

and the question becomes...who's the infiltrator. Chloe's dude seems to be to obvious to me...would love it though if it were the fat dude...can't stand him...the whiny fucker...

I don't see the comparison between Astin's character and Chloe though...although I do see him as someone to shake things up. He's a technogeek...but I think we've only just begun to learn about him...

the hobbit...

I'll always see him as Rudy...but that's just me...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
              Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Well, I love this show, but you can imagine the fucking groan out of me when we hear that CTU gets infiltrated AGAIN.

Some counter terrorist unit...they can't prevent from getting infiltrated every fucking year!!!!!
              Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Flash Bastard

I think Kim Bauer will make an appearance soon. I heard a casting call went out for mountain lions.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

I've not watched yet...but will be watching momentarily...

I saw Kim Bauer's name mentioned...

christ...I hope she dies...

she's hot...but...like I said...I hope she dies...her and the one armed bandit...

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Kim will be around sometime this season, but her one-armed douchebag won't, according to producers.

Expect Kim to be seriously pissed at Daddy for the whole death-faking thing.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Maybe Jack will shoot her...

now THAT would make this season complete...

so far...great first 5 hours...

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                        Maybe Jack will shoot her...

now THAT would make this season complete...

so far...great first 5 hours...
                        Anything's possible with this show.

I didn't catch any episodes last season so I'm a little lost on who the players are this go-round.... but one thing is for sure...... the President is a fucking douchebag.

Now Palmer, there was a decisive, self-assured Commander in Chief.

The new guy (and the actor who portrays him) blows donkey balls.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Wow...what an episode...

I don't know if any of you watch this show...

but holy hell has this season been absolutely insane...

Jack may be dead...the Warlock has him...

crazy shit...

I'm not going to post much more...but if anyone else is watching this season...start fucking posting...

Comment

• Julius
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Jan 2004

What's the deal with sexual harassment chick?

Looks like Chloe's got some competition for CTU nutjob.

Comment

• WACF
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Julius
                              What's the deal with sexual harassment chick?

Looks like Chloe's got some competition for CTU nutjob.
                              Fuck...was that ever funny.

I had to chuckle abit...Jack running ahead of the fire was a bit much.

What a season is right.
                              My wife was not to interested in the show until Jack shot Henderson's wife to get info...now she is hooked.

I will be interesting to see how(if) Jack survives the final blast...I noticed in the preview there was no Jack.

It sure looked like Audrey may of been guilty...cool twist...take you one way then bring you back.

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                                Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Good season. I'm kind of getting sick of CTU being infiltrated every damn year. I knew that Audrey wouldn't have been a traitor.
                                Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

Working...