Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Well...Kim shot somebody...that's something...

God where is this going to go...

Some thoughts...

is it me...or is freakin' Palmer the worst president of all time...

Jack is the shit...he's one badass motherfucker...I think it's time he beat the shit out of Tony...

They better not cop out on Michelle...it's time for her to go...and for Tony to go ballistic...

Jack needs to whack that motherfucker's daughter for general principal...especially since Saunders forced him to kill Chappelle...

I'm starting to like Chase's character...turns out he's not a pussy after all...

Great episode...curious to see how they contain this epidemic...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Maybe they'll just close down LA...and move the show somewhere else for next season...

I can't get it out of my mind that the show is going to look very different next year...with Jack as a player...but not the main character...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

They announced today...by the way...that 24 is renewed for a fourth season...

awesome...great show...

if I haven't said it before...the best on TV...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

I agree...a ton of freakin' loose ends...

I get the impression that Tony is about to lose his mind...I'm looking for him to go off...do something stupid...maybe try to save that idiot wife of his...I don't know...it's time to get him in the field though...perhaps as a start to next season...I don't know...

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Naw, man... Chase is still a douchebag. I've been praying he'd get whacked for weeks now... no such luck.

How about Kim's wig? Looks alot more real than her own hair.

At least they gave her something to do besides stumble around like an idiot for a change.

What's up with the speech Chloe gave Kim before she left? "I like your energy, work with it." Someone shoulda slapped her dumb ass.

I'm hoping Palmer's brother gets whacked next, he's almost as big of a douchebag as Chase. Almost.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Maybe they'll kill each other...better yet...maybe Kim will kill his ass...

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

This show is so damn addicting, it's ridiculous. lol.
                Formerly Tormented VH Fan
                Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

You got that right Chelle...if you haven't been watching...

get the first two seasons...this show is simply fantastic...

Fox pushes this show and it still doesn't get the numbers it should...but it is truly second to none...there's nothing like it on TV...

and we get another season...outstanding...

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

Oh, I've been watching. I missed the first half of the first season, but other than that I've seen every episode.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Well...the first half of the first season is certainly worth watching...even if you already knows what happened...

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Yeah, my boyfriend's got the DVD box set of the first season. I'll have to borrow it sometime.

Comment

• lucky wilbury

after what just happen it's my guess that tony won't be back next season.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Here we go...I taped and am watching now...Jack's about to go after the daughter...

I'm guessing this won't be successful...

Great...another freakin' Kim...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Jesus Christ...they actually have someone more freakin' whiny than Kim...

Jack...nice...talking up the dad...obvioiusly not going to go anywhere...

Bauer against Bond...lmfao...oughta be interesting...

showing the daughter who daddy really is...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

What the hell is this shit...

he's waiting for Jack?

Jack knows he's waiting...and they're going in?

This isn't going well...

Is Chase going to buy the preverbial farm?

WTF?

Comment

Working...