X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Jack's back...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Mr Walker
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

WTF Pojo...
      How the hell can you enjoy the show while your busy typing away!
      You're old lady needs to take that laptop away from you.

I had to laugh my ass off when they sent Bauer out in the field under the authority of a dude named Ronnie!

I knew that wasn't gonna last long!

So when do you think Bauer's new girl is gonna take a bullet? Tonight?

Comment

• Mr Walker
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Another 2 great episodes last night.... but I felt a little let down.
        They were promising a surprise that 'you would never see coming' and for me, it never came.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

I watched it twice Walker...lmfao....

I thought both nights were topnotch...

I'm guessing the "you never see that coming" had to be Jack's robbery...lmfao...liked that a bit...especially when that dumbass tried to spray him with bug killer...

I have no idea where this is going...my guess is Devane is going down...and that they took Jack's chick...because they knew she was dating Jack...

My guess...Bauer dies this year...saving his girl...what he couldn't do in the first season...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

I'm trying to figure out what the big deal is though...

the Department of defense deal is just the start...

I'm trying to figure out what the family terror cell is really up to...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

And WTF is in the fucking briefcase?

Comment

• Mr Walker
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                My guess...Bauer dies this year...saving his girl...what he couldn't do in the first season...
                Is she in it for the long haul?
                IMO there's just no chemistry between the two.

Hell, the only female he had a real chemistry with was Nina... and maybe Hector's wife from last season.

I wasn't sensing anything between Jack and his wife Terry or with Jack and that blonde chick from season 2 either.

I was hoping for some more dead bodies in Bauer's wake. I was thinking that chick in the hold up was gonna wind up dead as was the dude driving the yellow truck that the 'hostile' jacked after Bauer let him go. I think it strengthens Bauer's character, and the show, when innocent people die when he starts ad-libbing. It takes things to a more 'disturbing' level when you are routing for a guy that is causing innocent people to die.

How about Mama Araz... now she is a bad-ass female character. What a cold heartless bitch! I love it!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Yeah...I agree 100%...she's going to be a good character...

My hope is that she has to black widow her family to get to what she needs to do...

especially that whiny bitch son of hers...

Jesus Christ...

My wonder though is who the ultimate baddie is...

I don't know if that chick is in it for the long haul...not long until we find out though...papa's trial is rollin' up soon...so we should know by then...

Someone in this thread said Tony was coming back about halfway through the season...that oughta prove to be interesting...

Comment

• Mr Walker
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

My wonder though is who the ultimate baddie is...
                    You know we haven't seen him/her yet.

Comment

• guitarboy5150
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Dec 2004

tony prolly has something to do with it or knows some kind of terrorist or something. what kinda last name is almeida anyways?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

I don't know Walker...that crazy broad could turn out to be the big gun...

Saw Kiefer last night on Carson Daly...

he said that the show would go on as long as people wanted him in it...

and that when it ended...they'd get a new star...and continue the format...

he's in it for the long haul...

but...doesn't see a good end for Kiefer...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

er...Bauer...

isn't Almeida greek?

lmfao...who fucking cares...

Comment

• Mr Walker
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

he's in it for the long haul...
                            Maybe all those years with no work made him smart.

Comment

• Mr Walker
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Hey Pojo,

Is this President the same guy who tried to blackmail Palmer into resigning toward the end of last season.

I'm too lazy to do the research and I can't remember.

Comment

• guitarboy5150
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Dec 2004

yes that was the man the palmer was running against last season

just saw last nights episode jacks gonna kick some major ass next week!

Comment

Working...