• Nov 2004

Gay Hagar poetry contest ends at Hitchworld in two days

Enter Here… http://hitchworld1969.com/CIRCLEofT...rum=16&topic=12
    …through port 3 !!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Yeah...he was the Republican running against Palmer that was threatening to out him about his white doctor girlfriend...

I wouldn't have used him though...would have gone to his VP that took over for him in the overthrow...

Yeah...next week looks like the take over...but he's going to leave his chick...

something tells me she's a play for the real deal...

remember...the Department of Defense isn't the main strike...I still think it involves Jack...and either they know he's with her...or they find out next week when he says he's going to come back for her...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Mr Walker
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

I thought he was going to expose that Palmer lied to the cops about Sherrie being at Milligan's house when he died.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

No...I think that happened afterwards...I'm pretty sure it happened afterwards...

the debate was early in the season...first four or five episodes...

I know initially...he was threatening to out the president on his relationship with the doctor...

remember...her ex-husband was going to give the guy the information...and he ended up killing himself or some shit like that?

I can't remember...not 100% sure...but I don't think that guy was involved in the Sherry leak...

but if he's not...I can't for the life of me remember who was...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Mr Walker
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Yeah... you're right about the debate.

But then I remember toward the end of the season Sherrie went to him and told him and told him to use the information against Palmer.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Oh yeah...you're right...she did share that information...

and Palmer could fight it...but decided not to...and resigned...

Comment

• guitarboy5150
                Head Fluffer
                • Dec 2004

gettin pumped for another kick ass hour of 24

Comment

• guitarboy5150
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Dec 2004

o shit, imhoteps in this

Comment

• guitarboy5150
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Dec 2004

OMFG TONY IS BACK ALSO!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

An excellent addition for the bad guy...this guy is one bad...badass...

looking forward to him tangling with Jack...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

And it's about time we had someone from the past seasons...

Almeida...back to prove he isn't a traitor...and Jack helping him...

My guess...

Tony's going to buy the farm...and save his name in the bargain...

I'm guessing he kicked that whiny bitch Michelle to the curb...hell...she should have died from the plague...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Funny...in season 1...Tony couldn't stand Jack...

now he's the only guy he can trust...

correct me if I'm wrong...at the end of season 3...Tony was about to get put away for something like 20 years...

how he got out oughta be good...I'm guessing Jack had something to do with it...

we'll see...

so much for his good job in Washington...lmfao...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

It is good to see him actually in the field...

Comment

• lucky wilbury

damn good season so far. why hasen't this thread been going? really good twists too. palmers back and everything.

Comment

• WACF
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Good to see Palmer back...never saw that coming.

Awesome show.

Comment

Working...