Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24 Inside live webcast following Jan 27th show....

Full Episodes, Clips and the latest information about all of your favorite FOX shows.

Comment

Alright...storyline 1...

should Jack go bad...only if they had a viable replacement for him...and not that fucking homo chase...he needs shot in the eye...

storyline 2...

that homo Gael...and that storyline...Tony, Jack and Gael were working that angle without telling that homo that runs the show...He was keeping Kim from selling him out because Tony was shot...Jack lost in Mexico...and nobody knew what the deal was...as a matter of fact...he was getting his ass kicked until Tony found out he had been caught...and saved his ass...

Storyline three...Nina...

at the end of her run during season 2...Jack had whispered something to her...that freaked her ass out...that hasn't come into play yet...and she had been given a pardon for helping Jack find that fucker last year that knew where the bomb was...so she was out there...

The thing about this show...is that things aren't close to being tied together yet...

the BIG TWIST hasn't happened yet...and now with Palmers ex back...who knows what the fuck is going to happen...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

I can't quite figure out where all of this is going to go here...

Sherry is going to help Palmer fuck with that old fucker...but there has to be something more...

Nina and Jack...

this shit with the...

Jesus...do you think Palmer is going to have Sherry fuck that old motherfucker and get it photographed?
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

Hmmm...and now they know that Claudia was with Chase...hmmm...

Comment

All of this shit has to tie in together somehow...

The fucking disease though...how does that tie in...and who the fuck has it?

Is David Palmer carrying it?

and if he pisses off Millikin...does HE control the virus...and he injected Palmer to control him?

christ...

Comment

Alright...

I'm starting to think that the Salazar's aren't long for this show...they've served their purpose...to get the virus...

I think they are going down tonight...or maybe one of them..I don't know how they can make it through this because they are going to kill Jack after it's all said and done...

Comment

And this Amador character...who the fuck is he...and how is he going to play into all of this...the guy that is in the middle of everything...

Comment

And fucking Hector is a wildman...he's suspecting some shit...

Ramon really wants this deal to go down now...

maybe Ramon will wack his own brother...

Comment

There has to be someone, somewhere...who's going to pull a naughty, naughty...

and what about Chloe and this fucking baby?

Comment

Maybe Chase is bad...I don't fucking know...I'm just going to watch...but fucking Hector and Ramon are about to go at it...

I'm telling you Ramon and Hector are either going to whack each other...or Hector's going down...maybe Ramon...but Hector's a better known actor...

Comment

Hector's about to get whacked...

Comment

Holy shit...he did fucking shoot him...holy shit...holy shit...holy shit...

Well...this just got really fucking interesting...

Comment

will this running commentary appear on season 3 dvd extras? well hector got whacked. you could kind of tell that something like that might happen. only downfall of this episode: kim. now kims got a partner in crime: a baby. i wonder what the odds are of her either: a) dropping the baby b) accidently killing it by suffocating it. i wanna see what shit hits the fan with milligan. what doess sherry have on him?

Comment

Kim is finally given duties for which she's qualified.

Comment

nope. kim's finally been given a partner that's her equal: cute, but doesn't do anything useful.

and who knew POJO was on the writing team?

and yeah, it was a solid episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X