Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Alright...taped it again tonight...here we go...Jack doesn't realize he's gone...or that Tony's involved...when he finds out...he is going to go fucking off...

Previews have Sherri in this episode...man...this is going to be a good one...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Jack just found out Tony moved them off the shit...lmfao...Jack told him to replace himself...lmfao...Jack's about to take over...Jackie's pissed...

Now Chloe's riding Tony...christ...he'll probably blame Adam...Where in the fuck is Tony going...christ...he just deleted Saunders leaving...

Tony's going to have to get the daughter out for the wife...

Michelle's gotta be in with Saunders...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Well...the sister isn't kidding around...I'll bet you Chloe is going to say Adam's working for Saunders...

Tony and Jane...Jane and Tony...he should just bone her...call Saunders, and tell him..."I'm fucking your daughter, kill my wife...who gives a shit...I've got some young fresh pussy here..."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

I started to read your shit...I almost found out what happened you bastard...

DVD 3 extras...hmmm....I wonder if there's some money in that...

what the fuck is Sherri up to?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Okay...so help me out here...she's selling out David with the information about him withholding information about Milikin...

Jesus Christ, she really holds a fucking grudge, doesn't she...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Okay, let's look ahead...David drops out of the presidency...and I think that will happen now...

we get this jerkwad in the whitehouse...with Sherri...

could make for an interesting season 4...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

I'm not really thrilled with this whole damn storyline...with the president...it's a horseshit story line just to keep Palmer in the mix...

I like Cerrano...but I'm thinking that David needs to get out of here for next season...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Well...we come full circle...Jack's in charge of CTU...

Jesus Christ...is Tony going to run with that whore bitch daughter?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

It's interesting...Jack and Tony have switched spots...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

What happened to freakin' Jack's withdrawal symptoms? He just walks in and takes over...6 hours ago...dude was shaking like Muhammed Ali...

Comment

• lucky wilbury

keep watching

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Oh...I did...

He's got her outside now...but it looks like Jack gets them next week...then the shit will reallys tart churning...

there have been a lot of weak loose ends this year...a lot of them...but the main story has been fantastic...

Comment

• lucky wilbury

palmers storyline seems to be going nowhere.when i saw jack pull his gun on chloe i thought his finger would slip and he'd shoot her. no such luck.there are what 3 episodes left? so much to wrap up with so little time. what are they going to do about the outbreaks? barely tough on them this season and then say next season what happen? on and on. os many questions.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Kiefer said in an interview last week that everything would be tied up by year's end so that they can start a brand new storyline next season...whatever that means...

He also said, "I will be involved next season in a major capacity...in front of...or behind the camera...or both..."

I think we're going to see some more major characters dumped...we'll see...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

God...the Palmer storyline is weak...I mean...it's like a puzzle piece from a different puzzle...if they find a way to ultimately tie it into the bigger story...it will be brilliant...if not...

ugh...

Comment

Working...