Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Another Shooting, This Time at ELEMENTARY SCHOOL in Connecticut....

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    But suppose he had stolen her car and killed 20 children by running them down...

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
    It has zero to do with the NRA...
    It has everything to do with those jackbooted terrorist thugs. They are the ones who brainwashed this woman into thinking having a home full of guns would keep her safe. Naturally, nobody in that terrorist lobby ever thought to mention that she should keep the guns safe. Especially from her own psycho offspring.

Well, mother and son will have all eternity to discuss these things, as my guests.
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Quote Originally Posted by Sockfucker View Post
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's all over twitter that the Westboro Baptist Church plans on going to CT. Scum of the earth.
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    But suppose he had stolen her car and killed 20 children by running them down...
    She shouldn't leave her car keys lying around either. (Or tools that make it easier to hot wire the car, just in case you plan on stretching this ridiculous analogy any further)

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    It's all over twitter that the Westboro Baptist Church plans on going to CT. Scum of the earth.
    What's their excuse for that? Are they claiming those kids were all gay? Since that's their usual explanation for why my Former Employer allegedly "hates" something.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well, she knew he was unstable and didn't seek appropriate treatment, and she taught him how to shoot...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Who cares ??

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    What's their excuse for that? Are they claiming those kids were all gay? Since that's their usual explanation for why my Former Employer allegedly "hates" something.
    No. It's Gods wrath because they voted for gay marriage...and Obama. The entire Phelps family is "celebrating" this tragedy. It's disgusting.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Who cares ??
    Those who give an iota about what that community is facing...and society in general.

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Been following this thing all day on the radio. Autopsies were done on all the children. Can someone please explain this to me? Seriously? Autopsies? Please tell me it's not the full Y and everything else that goes with that. There is zero reason to desecrate these poor children any more. Check them & document wounds, I suppose remove the bullets, clean them up for their families to have their final wishes and goodbyes. Autopsies are to check for drugs, alcohol, poisons, diseases, malformations, abnormalities, determine an unknown cause of death, etc. We know what took these kids. The thought of them being..........just disgusts me to no end.

These dang coroner guys seem to autopsy everyone nowadays. Honestly, could you even request for yourself when you die that one not be performed unless suspicious circumstances were involved? or when we go are we pretty much the property of the government until they decide they are done dissecting us and choose to give our bodies back to our families?

Just bothers me.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Those who give an iota about what that community is facing...and society in general.
    They care about the Westboro freaks that you feel a need to mention ??

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    Been following this thing all day on the radio. Autopsies were done on all the children. Can someone please explain this to me? Seriously? Autopsies? Please tell me it's not the full Y and everything else that goes with that. There is zero reason to desecrate these poor children any more. Check them & document wounds, I suppose remove the bullets, clean them up for their families to have their final wishes and goodbyes. Autopsies are to check for drugs, alcohol, poisons, diseases, malformations, abnormalities, determine an unknown cause of death, etc. We know what took these kids. The thought of them being..........just disgusts me to no end.

These dang coroner guys seem to autopsy everyone nowadays. Honestly, could you even request for yourself when you die that one not be performed unless suspicious circumstances were involved? or when we go are we pretty much the property of the government until they decide they are done dissecting us and choose to give our bodies back to our families?

Just bothers me.
    You're reading way too much into that...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No. It's Gods wrath because they voted for gay marriage...and Obama. The entire Phelps family is "celebrating" this tragedy. It's disgusting.
    You're obviously drunk...

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The cause of death seems obvious enough, so the only reason to cut into the children's bodies that I could imagine, would be to retrieve the bullets just to establish which weapons were used.

Not that it probably matters much at this point. The killer is dead, and so is his wackjob mother who allowed him to get anywhere near guns.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You're obviously drunk...
    I don't drink. Go read their tweets. What's wrong, Elbow? Is that YOUR church or something?

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No...

But why do you feel the need to worry yourself with what a tiny hate group thinks ??

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I don't drink.
    Antidepressants ??

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Fuck off!

You mortals need to start taking responsibility for your own shit.
    Hey we got to blame someone.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    After 11 pages...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Just bothers me.
    I take what they report with a grain of salt. These tragedies attract the media and they are trying to outdo each other. I found the reporting and the lack of fact checking on the Colorado shooting unbelievable. I think what they did was investigate the cause and time of death for the death certificates and prepped the bodies to be seen by the families if they choose to do so. I worked for a funeral home when I was in college and on one person who blew his head off with a rifle they put the brain and pieces of skull back in the head and bandaged it up real good so the family wouldn't have to see the body that way. Since this is a murder case they might have to provide additional information. If anything they are doing the families a favor by cleaning up the bodies the best they can so the family can pay last respects without out having to see the full carnage. It's hard enough and the families don't need anymore additional trauma in their lives.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    I take what they report with a grain of salt. These tragedies attract the media and they are trying to outdo each other. I found the reporting and the lack of fact checking on the Colorado shooting unbelievable. I think what they did was investigate the cause and time of death for the death certificates and prepped the bodies to be seen by the families if they choose to do so. I worked for a funeral home when I was in college and on one person who blew his head off with a rifle they put the brain and pieces of skull back in the head and bandaged it up real good so the family wouldn't have to see the body that way. Since this is a murder case they might have to provide additional information. If anything they are doing the families a favor by cleaning up the bodies the best they can so the family can pay last respects without out having to see the full carnage. It's hard enough and the families don't need anymore additional trauma in their lives.
    I said the same thing with seven words...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm practicing my filibustering skills.

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

So what you are both telling me is that there are many levels of autopsy? I always just understood it as being the full on thing. Well that makes it a little less devastating.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So what you are both telling me is that there are many levels of autopsy? I always just understood it as being the full on thing. Well that makes it a little less devastating.
    They only disturb a body as much as they have to. The people who do this kind of work are professional and fully realize they are dealing with a human being and someones loved one. In the funeral business you deal with death and sadness all the time. You deal with it but I can tell you when a bunch of dead kids come in it's going to affect people who deal with death on a daily business. They have a job to do and someone has to do it and don't think it's easy. Most people couldn't do it.

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    FYI:

Yesterday, not a single child was murdered by a law abiding, gun owning citizen.
    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Swedish Love Pump ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksmar View Post
    FYI:

Yesterday, not a single child was murdered by a law abiding, gun owning citizen.
    Even one a year is one too many.
    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksmar View Post
    FYI:

Idiot, no one was ever murdered by a law abiding citizen, period, gun owning or not... ... WTF? Are you brain damaged?
    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Frontline Voice of Reason
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Been following this thing all day on the radio. Autopsies were done on all the children. Can someone please explain this to me? Seriously? Autopsies?
    From what I understand from what I read, it's to account for all the bullets that were fired. They want to make sure all those bullets still inside those poor little bodies are a match to the guns found at the scene and that none of them can go to a different weapon of a possible second shooter. It's just to make entirely sure.
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Frontline Voice of Reason
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Amazing, I actually watched the first part of this (minus the Alex Jones part) and agreed with most of it. This shooting WILL rally the anti-gun nuts and anti-gun culture to take away our second amendment rights.

I'm also glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks Obama was faking the tears bit...appearing to wipe away tears that never were visible. He could have done a better fake crying job. Maybe he should have had some of his Hollywood buddies to give him an acting lesson.

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    My best friend posted this on his Facebook. It's someone else's quote but it is powerful in my opinion.

"Disturbed people who would otherwise just off themselves in their basements see the news and want to top it by doing something worse, and going out in a memorable way. Why a grade school? Why children? Because he’ll be remembered as a horrible monster, instead of a sad nobody.

CNN’s article says that if the body count “holds up,” this will rank as the second deadliest shooting behind Virginia Tech, as if statistics somehow make one shooting worse than another. Then they post a video interview of third-graders for all the details of what they saw and heard while the shootings were happening. Fox News has plastered the killer’s face on all their reports for hours. Any articles or news stories yet that focus on the victims and ignore the killer’s identity? None that I’ve seen yet. Because they don’t sell. So congratulations, sensationalist media, you’ve just lit the fire for someone to top this and knock off a day care center or a maternity ward next.

You can help by forgetting you ever read this man’s name, and remembering the name of at least one victim. You can help by donating to mental health research instead of pointing to gun control as the problem. You can help by turning off the news."
    How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    Idiot, no one was ever murdered by a law abiding citizen, period, gun owning or not... ... WTF? Are you brain damaged?
    Blaze, your getting closer. How many law abiding doctors performed abortions yesterday? Dolt.

WTF are you? Answer: Another on the Left that exploits the behavior of sociopaths and murdered children to further its communistic agenda.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBrian View Post
    Amazing, I actually watched the first part of this (minus the Alex Jones part) and agreed with most of it. This shooting WILL rally the anti-gun nuts and anti-gun culture to take away our second amendment rights.

I'm also glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks Obama was faking the tears bit...appearing to wipe away tears that never were visible. He could have done a better fake crying job. Maybe he should have had some of his Hollywood buddies to give him an acting lesson.
    I didn't get a chance to see it until last night...and I have to take back my previous comment...unless his tear ducts are located in a really weird spot...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I zoomed in and saw what might be a tiny tear to the outside of Obama's eye...

I don't question his grief...

I question his instant reaction to not let a good crisis go to waste...

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

FUCK OBAMA

Wonder if the Kenyan Houseboy will have armed (guns) secret service along side him at Newtown?

Wonder if his daughters have armed security around them at their school?

FUCK OBAMA

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The whole fucking town will be on lockdown with guns pointed at anything that moves when Obama uses this tragedy to further infringe on the rights of every law abiding citizen...

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by fraroc View Post
    My best friend posted this on his Facebook. It's someone else's quote but it is powerful in my opinion.

"Disturbed people who would otherwise just off themselves in their basements see the news and want to top it by doing something worse, and going out in a memorable way. Why a grade school? Why children? Because he’ll be remembered as a horrible monster, instead of a sad nobody.

CNN’s article says that if the body count “holds up,” this will rank as the second deadliest shooting behind Virginia Tech, as if statistics somehow make one shooting worse than another. Then they post a video interview of third-graders for all the details of what they saw and heard while the shootings were happening. Fox News has plastered the killer’s face on all their reports for hours. Any articles or news stories yet that focus on the victims and ignore the killer’s identity? None that I’ve seen yet. Because they don’t sell. So congratulations, sensationalist media, you’ve just lit the fire for someone to top this and knock off a day care center or a maternity ward next.

You can help by forgetting you ever read this man’s name, and remembering the name of at least one victim. You can help by donating to mental health research instead of pointing to gun control as the problem. You can help by turning off the news."
    Both last night and today all of our news opened with speaking about the victims.

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Both last night and today all of our news opened with speaking about the victims.
    Every channel is handling it differently...

Personally...while I've never really been an Anderson Cooper fan...and I generally don't watch CNN...

His reporting and handling of the situation has been incredible...

Then there's that idiot, Wolf Blitzer...who's still riding the coattails of the first Iraq shit...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Or Don the Lemon...

Or Soilidog...

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I am using this post simply to put things in perspective a analogy of some,,, I don't know... perhaps..

400 million kids did not take a gun to school today or ever. All year long and for thier lifetimes.

I am tired of the lumping by people, of the words -gun nut- and -gun owner-, with murder.

Millions and millions of people have a shot gun or rifle in the closet at home and that is all it does sit there as a family generational hand down keepsake unfired and just there for generations, these owners are not "nuts" nor will they ever be..

I am sick of TV shows about marksmen and snipers exclaiming how great they are ...hey assholes guns shoot themselves they are designed to push that bullet straight ot the barell and travel for a mile or more, a three toe'd Marrmoset, with it's finger on the trigger , could hit the same bullseye just like you, Mr. Marksman.

Last year on a markmen show they were so bored with, hey bullet goes here, the contestants were laying on thier backs on tables throwing a hatchet upside down, at water balloons on a wall 10 foot away...NO BULLSHIT!!! That is how stoopid guns are and gun nuts.

Guns are made for killing, but that's not what they do, people kill, so do monkeys and elephants and mosquitos and fast growng weeds in your yard,...and on down the line...

Guns are also make for plinking varmits that ruin or benifit our lives or simple taget practice for fun and familiarity there in nothing wrong with it either way.

This shooting is a tragedy the culpability lies solely with the perpetrator and nowhere else.

Every other argument is soley for the occupying of your time or to sell air time on slick produced newspaper articles or Television shows.
    Last edited by clarathecarrot; 12-16-2012 at 12:22 PM.
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Thread Information