Another Shooting, This Time at ELEMENTARY SCHOOL in Connecticut....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Can we lock Wayne LaPierre and his thugs up in Gitmo already???

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by fraroc
      MSN just updated, the shooters brother said that he had a history of mental illness. Which I say, "NO SHIT."
      Apparently Asperger's Syndrome

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Good thing the bastard killed himself.

For killing so many innocent children, no matter where he was, he would be in danger. He could be in solitary in a super max, and even the guards would want to kill him.

I am not going to comment further. It is tragic....those poor children.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          I find it pretty depressing he has a career.

He is the absolute definition of a cunt. He is detested by so many people here. It's like Beatlejuice our biggest worry is that even talking about him may make him come back.

I could happily kick his stupid fucking face for hours until I dropped down exhausted.
          Watching him was like seeing a bloated reptilian, ground-dwelling worm lap up every possible angle on this thing. He's pretty disgusting and CNN North America can't dump his Snake Oil ass soon enough...

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Satan
            What's wrong with what? Kids having guns?

Looks like a good idea to me...

Sorry. Just adding a slight touch of levity in an unthinkable day. Maybe give a few of you a chance to stop crying or fighting for a brief moment.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• gbranton
              Veteran
              • Aug 2005

Originally posted by fraroc
              INSTEAD OF FEELING ANY REMORSE OR HEARTBREAK, YOU ATTACK OTHER PEOPLE AND TRY TO PUSH YOUR MOTHERFUCKING POLITICAL AGENDA ON THEM.
              These parents haven't even gotten the bodies of their dead children back from the coroner's office yet, much less laid them to rest. What a motherfucking sickening spectacle staged by a bunch of disgusting, selfish ass douches.
              "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• jhale667
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Chris Rock was right. Bullets should cost $1000 apiece.
                Originally posted by conmee
                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                Originally posted by eddie78
                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                  Good thing the bastard killed himself.

For killing so many innocent children, no matter where he was, he would be in danger. He could be in solitary in a super max, and even the guards would want to kill him.

I am not going to comment further. It is tragic....those poor children.
                  I really haven't been following it. No reason to. I had no idea if the guy killed himself or not. It seems to be the same old pattern of some evil individual dressing up in body armor and grabbing some guns and this guy wanted to hurt as many people emotionally as he could by intentionally going after the most innocent victims to make the most powerful mental and emotional impact on people. Things like this might have happened once a decade and now it happens several times a year. This is an issue bigger than just access to firearms or ammunition. Talk to anyone who teaches in a grade school these days. There are signs of disturbed children in disturbed homes. There is something going on in many of these homes that isn't right and so goes the home so goes the country. Parenting got off on the wrong track a while back and now it's dropping the rotten fruit on us.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by So this is love
                    Where the fuck are we going as a society..I mean 40 years ago our parents didn't have to lock our homes...certainly no security system in our homes...no buzz system to enter school as we do today...we need to take a deep breath and rethink all our priorities before its too late. Have you ever heard of a shooting at an elementary school back 30-40 years ago........its unheard of to my knowledge.
                    We never locked our door. I didn't even have a key to our house because the door was always open. The only things you had to worry about at school was the occasional bully or having a mean teacher. Someone shooting up the kindergarden was so far fetched that something like that really happening was unbelievable. I mean the big tragic shootings were Martin Luther King getting shot and the Kennedy's getting shot. Then that shooting on the college campus in Austin, Texas. I can't remember any mass shootings like we have now in in the 1970's.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                      I love when he get to the part about the gun getting locked...

Not mentioning how it might be a good idea that it locks with a key...so your kids can't accidentally shoot something. Not even a mention of safety

He seems overly concerned and even annoyed that you might be inconvenienced by not being able to shoot right away.
                      They actually taught gun and hunters safety in our health class in Jr. High. The girls went off to a separate class to talk about women issues and the guys got an intense week of gun safety training taught by the state fish and game department. It actually was a good thing. We learned all the safety rules and to lock the guns up and lock the ammunition up in a separate area. What drives me nuts is all these gun yahoos treating them like they are a collection of toys. I saw Sarah Palin at a gun range on that dumb show of hers and she was swinging the barrel on people and just acting like an ass. If I was the range master I would have kicked her out. We were taught they were weapons and they were to be treated with respect. They are not toys and you don't handle them like some jack off idiot trying to stir up some shock value. Those people should be dropped down the shit hole at the rifle range outhouse.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                        Gun control= only cops and criminals will have one..
                        Here is how it works in Canada.

If you want to hunt you need a rifle.

If you want a handgun, among many other things, you need to belong to a range where you can shoot it. There are costs associated with membership and so, it is a hassle, but not impossible. This helps to weed out those who probably shouldn't have a weapon

Not sure how the 2nd amendment would be an issue if you could own a rifle and a handgun as well albeit with more stringent requirements.
                        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          I find it pretty depressing he has a career.

He is the absolute definition of a cunt. He is detested by so many people here. It's like Beatlejuice our biggest worry is that even talking about him may make him come back.

I could happily kick his stupid fucking face for hours until I dropped down exhausted.
                          Didn't he actually leave the UK because he got into some legal trouble there? The first time I ever heard of the prick is when he was on Donald Trump's show. One prick giving television exposure to another prick. For some reason people here like the British accent. He probably got a TV gig here just for that.

Comment

• tbone888
                            Roadie
                            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by So this is love
                            Where the fuck are we going as a society..I mean 40 years ago our parents didn't have to lock our homes...certainly no security system in our homes...no buzz system to enter school as we do today...we need to take a deep breath and rethink all our priorities before its too late. Have you ever heard of a shooting at an elementary school back 30-40 years ago........its unheard of to my knowledge.

Aye, society is definitely breaking down. Look at all the things that werent socially acceptable 40-50 yrs ago...divorce, fatherless children, abortion, extramarital affairs...the list goes on and on.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                              Here is how it works in Canada.

If you want to hunt you need a rifle.

If you want a handgun, among many other things, you need to belong to a range where you can shoot it. There are costs associated with membership and so, it is a hassle, but not impossible. This helps to weed out those who probably shouldn't have a weapon

Not sure how the 2nd amendment would be an issue if you could own a rifle and a handgun as well albeit with more stringent requirements.
                              I belong to a gun club because frankly it's more difficult to just go out on public lands and shoot. Because of mountain bikes and just more people in the mountains and woods it's just harder to get where there are no people. Also at the range you have the targets, a nice place to sit down, a roof over your head to keep the sun off of you. It's just easier and more enjoyable. Then you also have the skeet range for shotguns.

We have the second amendment which says the citizens rights to own firearms shall not be infringed and the reason stated is to have a well regulated militia. In the past pretty much all firearms were legal including machine guns. When certain weapons because abused by criminals the government regulated them. You still can own a machine gun with the proper licenses. You used to be able to mail order firearms and that ended because of Kennedy getting shot with a mail order rifle. Now the new problem seems to be high capacity magazines so that's what they are going to regulate next.

Basically in the US our constitution is geared for an informed and responsible group of citizens. Basically We The People are the boss and the politicians are representatives. Being allowed to own a firearm is one of the freedoms and responsibilities allowed under the law. The issue is there is a percentage of the population that are going to abuse that freedom. The whole dillema is how do you allow decent people the freedom to own firearms while keeping them out of the hands of people who will abuse the privilege of having one.?

Everyone has their ideas about it. This whole debate has been going on my whole lifetime and probably will go on until I die. I've heard just about every argument.

Comment

• ashstralia
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Feb 2004

i knew we'd get an awesome nitro story eventually.

Comment

Working...