Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

You can't talk gun control before you talk about the lack of funding for students with these types of mental issues. They don't slip between the cracks. Educators spot them every year, report them, and watch special services spit them out for one reason or another...either with a diagnosis that may or may not fit, drugs, or nothing...and that's if the schools even move them through the process. You'll hear about parents complaining...but schools prioritize academic issues (u know, their primary reason for existing) for xtra funding...an that's even cut...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Blaze
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
      I'm starting this thread so as to not muck up the Newtown Shooting thread. If the mods want to merge this thread with that one, then so be it.

Put your gun control ideas, comments, and comments about the Second Amendment to the US Constitution (what it does or does not say) here.

What should it take to purchase a gun? What classes, background checks, etc. should be involved? What restrictions should there be? Should certain, or even all, firearms be banned? Should there be a restriction on the number of firearms a person can own?
      Just bringing this forward for note.
      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
      sigpic

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

I think people here watch too much TV and too many movies.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Blaze
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

I posted this on the other thread, but I think it may be better served here.

️ Print post Child violence is a new epidemic. The main vector of this epidemic disease, of kids-killing-kids, kids who are “looking for love in all the wrong […]

As for gun control, we are not allowed blow things up any longer for fun and sport; therefore, why do we need guns that are clearly not used in a homestead manner?
          "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
          sigpic

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Blaze

As for gun control, we are not allowed blow things up any longer for fun and sport; therefore, why do we need guns that are clearly not used in a homestead manner?
            Uhh...huh?
            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• envy_me
              Swedish Love Pump
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Dec 2010

Do you know what a movie is? Do you know what a police officer is? Congratulations, you've just seen a police officer being portrayed in a movie. You even said cops in your insignificant country are allowed to carry guns. And that avatar was up for at least 2 months before the recent tragedy.
              No way!! And I thought that it was actually you on that avatar.
              The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                I think people here watch too much TV and too many movies.
                Funny you should mention it. I've watched way less TV since I've been hanging out in these parts. How have so many in here been doing this since '04? Hats off to you. I hate sitting in front of a computer. I didn't really start doing any board posting until hand held gadgets came along.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
                  No way!! And I thought that it was actually you on that avatar.
                  You still don't know when you're being busted on with sarcasm.
                  “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                    Funny you should mention it. I've watched way less TV since I've been hanging out in these parts. How have so many in here been doing this since '04? Hats off to you. I hate sitting in front of a computer. I didn't really start doing any board posting until hand held gadgets came along.
                    In the old days the hand held things people played with were sex organs.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      In the old days the hand held things people played with were sex organs.
                      While sitting at the computer? How'd anybody get any posting done?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

While sitting at the computer? How'd anybody get any posting done?
                        Dude - the Nancy Grace thread has more one handed typists than an Afghani secretary pool
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
                          We can't stop you from posting on here !
                          What's worse, no one stopped your parents from hatching you.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

where is your freedom of speach? isn't it as holy as your right to have arms, you hypocrits? THAT'S what happened in Newton but you don't want to look at it. I am not sick. this is what your weapons do, they kill kids. and that's how it looks!

a picture like that should be printed on every package of bullets and every gunbox. show that to your kids Pojo, while you let them shoot.
                            Roth Army Icon
                            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Seriously Natra. Post #75 good. #77 & #78 wtf's the matter with you?
                              hey...read it:

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”

first amendment...
                              Roth Army Icon
                              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Blaze
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Uhh...huh?
                                Firworks and the like; an average consumer just cannot get the the kind and quality of fireworks and firework making materials like you used to.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...