What ever happened to FIVE ALIVE juice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got one of those as a present.
    I don't normally drink cola but the ones that the soda stream makes is better than the one on the shelf. Way cheaper as well

Originally posted by FORD View Post
    Or there's this relatively new thing called the "Sodastream" which has been advertised a lot on the radio lately....

Make your own fresh sparkling water at home. Shop our range of Sparkling Water Makers, Bottles and Flavors, refill or buy a spare CO2 gas cylinder.

I can't personally endorse it, since I've pretty much stopped drinking carbonated sugar drinks of any kind on a regular basis, but it appears the flavor syrups made by the company are sugar and not corn poison, which is good. And the diet flavors are Splenda rather than the Donald Rumsfeld neurotoxin aspartame. Which is better, but not the best, which would be Stevia.

But there's no rule that says you have to use their syrups at all. You could probably just as easily carbonate your own juice or lemonade or whatever.
    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

On a side note I didn't realize that Five Alive was 41% juice?

I thought it was like 2%

Based on taste...
      ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
      The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
      [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

Originally posted by Sarge View Post
        On a side note I didn't realize that Five Alive was 41% juice?

I thought it was like 2%

Based on taste...
        Yeah, I was thinking the same exact thing.
        It seems like every juice made today has like 5% juice and the rest is HFCS....

Comment

Originally posted by envy_me View Post
          I LOVE Bacardi Breezers. LOVE them.
          Meow.
          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            Who gives a fuck ??
            Just let It Go,Greg.
            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Originally posted by WARF View Post
              It's been so fucking long since I drank it? It would probably taste like shit now. Didn't it have have High fructose corn syrup??
              That's probably why they don't make it here anymore. Because they put the corn poison shit in it, and that ruined the taste. But rather than take it out (like they should do in all of their products) they just stopped making it.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...
              X