X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

VH - Live in Argentina '83 Full Show

I'm sure this is floating around somewhere, but whatever, hadn't seen the pre-show stuff before, so.....

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

I have that with all the preshow stuff. Awesome show.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• philouze
      Banned
      • Mar 2004

There's also Sao Paulo:

Comment

• DLR Bridge
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Thanks for posting VA. It's been a day filled with flame fests amongst the other threads. This hits the spot.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
          Thanks for posting VA. It's been a day filled with flame fests amongst the other threads. This hits the spot.
          That's why I haven't been around, exactly why....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Fairwrning
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Love this show...Killer crowd ( usually were back then ) but this is a great crowd..Best version ever of " Little guitars " complete with HUGE Roth leap from drum riser..Have to give MA credit for his playing, on this show in particular.

Comment

Working...