Thread: Fuck college football.

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Fuck college football.

I'm not even kidding anymore, the colleges are more fucked up then the fucking pro teams! Cover up after cover up after cover up and all because a school doesn't want to see their faggy fucking football team disgraced in any way. I know the latest pile of shit out of Notre Gay isn't the end of the world or even that important in the grand scheme of things but it is pretty pathetic that a player with the backing of a school's athletic department would make up such a story just to help a heisman campaign.

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by TFM_Dale View Post
    I'm not even kidding anymore, the colleges are more fucked up then the fucking pro teams! Cover up after cover up after cover up and all because a school doesn't want to see their faggy fucking football team disgraced in any way. I know the latest pile of shit out of Notre Gay isn't the end of the world or even that important in the grand scheme of things but it is pretty pathetic that a player with the backing of a school's athletic department would make up such a story just to help a heisman campaign.
    Added to that, the majority of college athletic programs are paid for by way of student fees. WTF?!?!

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well well lucky you there happens to be a member of the Notre Gay community, alumnus, and former trustee.

There was no cover up, and a full investigation was done by us. If you think a normally cold lawyer in our AD Jack was in tears during a press coneference to sell a cover up that highlights just how ignorant you are.

This is not a professional athlete. This is very religous, shy, and somewhat naive guy from a small community. It is that small community feel that atracted to Notre Dame. College football culturally does stink. The fact a former USC player and now "pastor" bragged to fellow USC alumns he would deliver Manti to them was upset he chose Notre Dame just happens to be the person who coordinated thiss hoax.

A few problems with the cover up for the heisman angle
    First the relationship was represented YEARS earlier when a heisman was not in discussion.
    At the time of "death" he was not remotely a heisman canidate and it was viewed as a slam dunk for the WV quarterback.
    The notice of the news to himwas actually documented and witnessed by 40 people.
    In this "cover up" how has a complete electronic trail dating back three years been created by the university? Also, how were phone records confirming the exposing of the hoax manufactured?
    Why if generated for Heisman, do NFL players from the Polynesian community know her and were approached as well? They just in on it with Notre Gay as well I guess.

I assume you have detailed answers for all above otherwise you are just a fucktard POS who ignorantly taking shots at victim who should have known better but a victim nonetheless.

I guess what I am saying is please please do go fuck yourself extremely extremely hard.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And we aren't Oregon, in fact there was NO coordinated Heisman campaign by the athletic department which received much complaints from alumni. No times square billboard, no cheesey ties sent out, no commercials etc...

Please tell me what campaign was directed by the school? I personally lobbied for one, so I know it didn't occur.

Man up pussy and answer

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Never was View Post
    Well well lucky you there happens to be a member of the Notre Gay community, alumnus, and former trustee.

There was no cover up, and a full investigation was done by us. If you think a normally cold lawyer in our AD Jack was in tears during a press coneference to sell a cover up that highlights just how ignorant you are.

This is not a professional athlete. This is very religous, shy, and somewhat naive guy from a small community. It is that small community feel that atracted to Notre Dame. College football culturally does stink. The fact a former USC player and now "pastor" bragged to fellow USC alumns he would deliver Manti to them was upset he chose Notre Dame just happens to be the person who coordinated thiss hoax.

A few problems with the cover up for the heisman angle
    First the relationship was represented YEARS earlier when a heisman was not in discussion.
    At the time of "death" he was not remotely a heisman canidate and it was viewed as a slam dunk for the WV quarterback.
    The notice of the news to himwas actually documented and witnessed by 40 people.
    In this "cover up" how has a complete electronic trail dating back three years been created by the university? Also, how were phone records confirming the exposing of the hoax manufactured?
    Why if generated for Heisman, do NFL players from the Polynesian community know her and were approached as well? They just in on it with Notre Gay as well I guess.

I assume you have detailed answers for all above otherwise you are just a fucktard POS who ignorantly taking shots at victim who should have known better but a victim nonetheless.

I guess what I am saying is please please do go fuck yourself extremely extremely hard.
    Does the name Lizzy Seeburg ring a bell? If you really think Notre Gay is above a cover up you are to fucked in the head to even reason with, have a good day fuck wad.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No we have not covered up, and yes I am acutely aware her Tragic case. I'm sorry to you are not very aware.

Nice avoiding the questions you don't know. Reality is a bitch.

So I assume your lack of a single answer is acknowledgement of your ignorance.

And a POS like yourself won't comeback in three months to correct himself as the full story comes out. Sorry I missed your answers again to actual facts and questions.......

Sorry your view lacks so much logic all you can do is deflect to another tragedy you do not know much more about rather than expain it holes. This story will reflect poorly on college football and likely trigger legal action and NCAA investigations, just won't be in Notre Dame's direction.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2...0-16095122.pdf

In regards to the other tragedy the link is the public findings of the DA who is by no means a friend of the university. You might not like it contains some facts.

Attack if you wish I have no public comment on it as I was serving in an official capacity at the time.

I'll keep an eye on the crater sized holes in your logic which will of course be filled in by your answers.
    Such a pussy, hide behind another tragedy than adress questions, you are a real man.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Don't forget what was the motive again for a USC former player to execute a hoax to help launch a heisman campaign that never occurred three years later. Yeah makes sense.

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You are rambling on and on and saying Notre Dame would not participate in a cover up. If you think I am going to try and have a reasonable conversation with you when you are already turning a blind eye to past cover ups then you are insane. I have better things to do then show you how shady your arrogant, pompous school is and it isn't only Notre Gay, it is all schools with big time sports programs.

Notre Gay fun fact. Rudy's favorite babysitter as a kid was Jerry Sandusky. True story

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Again avoiding facts.....

So you can't explain your own logic. Gotcha

Your actual experience with our community is.......

No blind eye again handed facts from independent source.

Clearly you are totally ignorant of Notre Dame if you think Rudy is a shot.
    Great story, reality Rudy actually deserves to be Sandusky's cell mate. Again a piece of actual fact.

You took a shot at an inncocent person. Keep deflecting and my view in no way creates your logic holes or inability to make sense of ONE of my questions, but yeah you know what you are talking about.

And no its not Notre Dame it is me personally you would have to say is covering up when I acted in official capacity. So answer a question or you make a statement on your ignorance.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm no way defending other schools but do defend my own actions and people I know.
    No ramblings pointed out the facts and your errors, you simple are too stupid to answer realise that and dance around and deflect. The actions of a coward.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You know what? Peyton Manning came from college football. So yeah, fuck college football.

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So now you want me to believe some fuck wad itching for a Internet flame war is actually a high ranking Notre Gay official? You are a whole new kind of crazy and I don't have the time or patience to explain common sense to you. My original statement stands, plenty of information is available about the timing of when news came out and how it could benefit a heisman campaign. Believe what you want to.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    If you wish contact me offline, email is in profile.

Not a current official, 26 years in the community and yes a former trustee.
    Flame wars, ok please cite once in my history on any topic that leads to that conclusion?
    So what was the campaign by the athletic department? Simply never was one.
    So how from three years ago did a USC former player anticipate a Heisman campaign?
    You do understant the person who launched this incredible act of cruelty and revenge was Titus Tuiasopa who is no way connected with ND. He is a "pastor", he did brag Manti would attend USC, he did launch this hoax.
    We were made aware on Christmas which is after heisman ballots were cast, so how did the school cover up to protect votes already cast?

Simple, the logic doesn't hold up to questions.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You don't have to believe jack, try filling in those answers and you see for yourself how much your argument falls apart.

Mind-Roaster
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    How very Catholic of you! I'm sure Jesus was smiling down on you as you typed this.
    David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
    — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You clearly have never been to a Roman Catholic church in Ireland.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Do they use Guinness in the communion service instead of wine?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I wish.
    Also Guiness in america is piss compared to Ireland.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by TFM_Dale View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Especially watching Notre Dame shill and turn apologist for that Te'o idiot and his imaginary dead girlfriend...

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ignorant

Shill = conduct investigation, document a three year electronic trail that supports the players story, cross check with phone records, acknowledgement by the person who organized the hoax, over 45 people in and out of notre dame community verify dates etc on cross checks, NFL players associated with the polynesian community step forward to tell they were approached too, and then conclude the player was a victim. OK, what should we have done before determining he was a victim or part of the hoax? Manti is guilty of making more of the relationship and just being trusting to the point of naive. Sadly that trust is now destroyed.

Not sure how NCAA will deal with any infractions since it is a the definition of a USC booster that did this. The rules are focussed on recruits and players in your own program. Other team's players the rule are nebulous at best.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I wish.
    Also Guiness in america is piss compared to Ireland.
    Pretty much the case with all "Americanized" versions of foreign beers.

That's why I usually stick to regional microbrews anymore. Obsidian Stout blows away Americanized Guinness.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'd agree Ford.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ignorant

Shill = conduct investigation, document a three year electronic trail that supports the players story, cross check with phone records, acknowledgement by the person who organized the hoax, over 45 people in and out of notre dame community verify dates etc on cross checks, NFL players associated with the polynesian community step forward to tell they were approached too, and then conclude the player was a victim. OK, what should we have done before determining he was a victim or part of the hoax? Manti is guilty of making more of the relationship and just being trusting to the point of naive. Sadly that trust is now destroyed.

Not sure how NCAA will deal with any infractions since it is a the definition of a USC booster that did this. The rules are focussed on recruits and players in your own program. Other team's players the rule are nebulous at best.
    Oh, look. Another poor coddled jock is a "victim"! LMFAO! Who is "ignorant?"

Oh, the big bad internetz got him!

I mean, supposedly during his "girlfriends" fake funeral, he was going through a walk through for a game. Not only might he be a complete retard, but a senseless one as well. At least he could have gone to the funeral that didn't happen...

Incidentally, most of the other Fighting Irish thought he was fucking weird and knew it was fake the whole time...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-17-2013 at 07:59 PM.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Actually false, was believed by a few the love of my life aspect was elevated was the "passing" occurred.
    He is extremely shy and meeting with people online is common and encouraged in the LDS community especially for those living outside Hawaii and Utah, but I'm sure you knew that. Religion was the entry point of the hoax.
    Ignorant yes as not one critic as actually adressed or explained how any of the proven facts fit into a heisman conspiracy. So little interest in the facts when offered verification of my position but shockingly i received no request. So not adressing facts, questions, are seeking verification, yes that does fit the term ignorant.

I'm sure as the names of three more targets of this hoax that just didn't get as far Manti come out sure the ignorant ones will ignore that or claim some how besides guessing that three years later he would be a heisman canidate as a defensive player he would target others just to make it look good. Sure you'll twist that too.

Athletes that are spoiled and coddled is indeed a common story.
    This isn't that story.
    This isn't about entitlement or money or losing a game.
    Its about a kid in Orlando today who was betrayed by a friend who was like family, betrayed by his own religion, and by his own trust in people. Its not about a game or a draft but about a good kid while naive has lost his faith in the human race and himself. We are not concerned by his draft status but for his broken spirit and lose of will.

I hope if you are ever betrayed you are not dumped on publicly as he is.

Don't expalin the facts or questions. Yes ignorant you are in regard to this subject. Most of his team mates were questioned as part of this as many were present during the events all verified. Its public now so look up what KLM and Zeke Motta have said they have came in Manti and know him best. You probably won't facts are incovenient to the story you tell yourself which makes you ignorant in everyway on this topic.
    Last edited by Never was; 01-17-2013 at 08:40 PM.

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Wait a fuckin' second! If your so proud of your own school, then why did you call it Notre Gay?

I'm calling it as I see it. This fucker is definitely a TROLL!

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Because that was how it was labled by the person who started this thread. It is written in english.
    Not my term.

But again ignore the facts.

Wish to verify feel free offline to contact me or I will be in Alabama Feb. 5- 8 feel free to tell me your issue to my face.

That again might require reality that doesn't fit conclusions in ones head.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And yet another post that avoids the subject and logic flaws. I actually laid out facts.
    No I don't apologize for all of ND's actions in fact I stopped having any official role because I disagreed on a different matter. It happens in families, you do not always agree. In this specific case we handled it correctly and the heisman conspiracy theory just has zero merit.

This is a serious topic and down the road will get much bigger and likely lead to actual arrests and a charity posibly being shut down.

Its not a football story, it is a betrayal in a cruel fashion of a naive kid. Keep sticking with the headline but walk through the facts and logic and the developments you will see it doesn't hold up regardless of your thoughts on me.

Seriously do not put Roth fans down, yes he has fans that may actually have gone to good schools wow really that's a shocker? And yes I swear a lot, not because I am a troll because I am a New Yorker at heart despite living in VA currently.

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    HAHAHAHA!!!!

Wow! You're just soooo intelectectually superior to all of us. I seriously call bullshit on this. Because what current or former trustee would waste time on an internet message board? But hey, I'm gonna roll with this and keep beating the proverbial dead horse known as Never was.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Never claimed superior intellect. Will defend what I know to be BS against a victim.
    This is the only message board not related to my work I am ever on but I am on my computer almost always as my profession is an investment strategist.
    Do claim superior knowledge based on my community involvement for decades including yes serving as young alumni rep 94-96 and trustee 2008-2010. Don't want to believe that or care to verify then just don't and keep flinging shite. Guess I won't see in Feb, reality is a bitch.

A ridiculous heisman theory was tossed out and the timeline and facts including the self admitted of the hoax make that theory just not hold water.

Troll other names tossed but yet not one of those facts reconciled w the heisman theory. That's not my fault that's reality.

I understand the devastating impact on a good person and yep defended the hell out of it. Never trolled on any other topic except what I knew this I happen to know. Won't comment again on it the facts over time will speak but unfortunately people like you will not man up and say wow I was wrong. Media will make a footnote in a few months about hey an arrest was made in that case when that kid made up a girlfriend oh well. No mea culpa will occur in the media, little coverage of Tui and company will happen, maybe a few questions towards Troy if Aliga gets shut down and then the entire topic will be dropped and just remembered as that dude who made it up. The eventually facts and such will be a forgotten footnote.

However the impact on a very good kid will be permament and that is why I will defend him now. Not because of superiority, (god help us if I am superior), but because of the truth and continued crucifixation of a good kid who should have known better but never deserved this.

I'm done, name call away and ignore the holes. Way easier to throw shite at me, knock yourself out.

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah whatever! Like the so-called victim gives a shit about you.

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    BTW, I'm a Vatican Assasin Warlock that owns a large portion of a Fortune 500 company and was a personal assistant to Ryan Leaf's fan club president! Mr. Leaf is innocent and you will all have to eat shit when all the charges related to his sheep-fucking case are dropped. Because he was not the greatest douchebag in NFL history like everyone claimed he was.

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    blah blah flappo style!!

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    If you have a personal issue with me feel free to take it up with me in person. I'll be there

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You're not a person.

You are a TROLL!!

Off to the sheep pen!

sheep_pen_470x350.jpg

a.k.a. Flappo The Grate
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This dude is a former high ranking Notre Dame official like I'm the dean of admissions at Oxford University in England! Seems to me this is nothing more than just another argumentative troll on the internets spoiling for a fight.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And yet another post that avoids the subject and logic flaws. I actually laid out facts.
    No I don't apologize for all of ND's actions in fact I stopped having any official role because I disagreed on a different matter. It happens in families, you do not always agree. In this specific case we handled it correctly and the heisman conspiracy theory just has zero merit.

This is a serious topic and down the road will get much bigger and likely lead to actual arrests and a charity posibly being shut down.

Its not a football story, it is a betrayal in a cruel fashion of a naive kid. Keep sticking with the headline but walk through the facts and logic and the developments you will see it doesn't hold up regardless of your thoughts on me.

Seriously do not put Roth fans down, yes he has fans that may actually have gone to good schools wow really that's a shocker? And yes I swear a lot, not because I am a troll because I am a New Yorker at heart despite living in VA currently.
    "Facts?' You forgot how he continued to lie about it in detail, even though he had supposedly been told it was all a hoax. And even if he was the "victim of a hoax," he acted like he had spent real time with this "girl" in person and is at best a disingenuous, attention-seeking naive cunt. I don't think he's just a "victim" though...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Why didn't Te'o use Skype?

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Why didn't Te'o use Skype?
    Dats fo does big city folks, we just a simple kind at notre gay

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BITEYOASS View Post
    I'm calling it as I see it. This fucker is definitely a TROLL!
    HEY!

That's MY job!

Thread Information