ISO: Westwood One 4th of July BBQ Radio Broadcast (1986)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThePez
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Aug 2004

ISO: Westwood One 4th of July BBQ Radio Broadcast (1986)

I have an old cassette of a July 1986 radio show DLR did back when EEAS came out. It was set up like a BBQ Beach Party and they spun tunes from the new album, plus VH and other classic rock hits...ZZ Top, Stones etc.. It seems it is out there somewhere on the original 3LP vinyl that was distributed to radio...any links to a decent quality digital file? The songs were great, the banter was awesome and it totally takes me back to my youth. I'd love a better copy... Any help would be great!!!
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Comment

• ThePez
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Aug 2004

Thanks hardrock69 but that isn't the one I'm looking for. I'm looking for a radio broadcast that coincided with the release of Eat Em And Smile. In July 1986.

Comment

• Zing!
        Veteran
        • Oct 2011

That would be cool to hear if anyone can track down a digital copy. I'm still looking for a vid of an appearance DLR made with the marching band at Cyclone Stadium in Ames, IA before a Cyclone football game in '86. I believe he mentions this in his book. I remembering seeing it on TV (I think the band played Jump), but have never found anyone that recorded it.
        My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Ah well. Best of luck finding it.

Comment

Working...