HOLY KRAP! Country Star Mindy McReady Committed Suicide!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • envy_me
    Swedish Love Pump
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    I'm just saying don't let a bunch of biased information with an agenda influence you from what you want to do. Have kids because YOU want them. Sure you have to sacrifice some things and they come first but I wouldn't trade our three kids for anything. We waited until I had a good job before we had any though. Children raised right are an asset. Trying to manage the population never works. China's one child policy is biting them on the ass. Everyone wants a boy there so they aborted or killed the girl children. Then since they have one child they spoil them rotten. It's going to be a nation of spoiled men with no women and that is one big mess.
    Even if the global issues weren't a problem, I am a worrier, I'd worry about everything. I just feel much better without that burden. And if I ever feel that I have to have a child, I will adopt.
    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• envy_me
      Swedish Love Pump
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Dec 2010

I've just seen too many old dudes who put off having children and then they finally marry a younger wife and have kids and they wonder why they put it off all those years. LOL!
      Yeah, read Caitlin Morans book How to be a woman, the chapter about giving birth. It's different for men. I don't want them sticking needles in my spine. I don 't want to have my vagina destroyed and then reconstructed again. I don't want to go through hours of labour.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
        Yeah, read Caitlin Morans book How to be a woman, the chapter about giving birth. It's different for men. I don't want them sticking needles in my spine. I don 't want to have my vagina destroyed and then reconstructed again. I don't want to go through hours of labour.
        Believe me. It's easier on us if you have the needle in your back. LOL! That stops all the screaming.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
          Even if the global issues weren't a problem, I am a worrier, I'd worry about everything. I just feel much better without that burden. And if I ever feel that I have to have a child, I will adopt.
          I just figure we haven't destroyed ourselves yet and any day above ground is a good day. You just have to live your life and do what YOU want to do because you will regret not doing it later. You don't want to be the old person going "I coulda, woulda, shoulda...". I have found the world is much different than what the news tells us it is. We get bombarded with all this negative bullshit and it tends to make people more negative and maybe that's the agenda. I just think people are addicted to drama.

Comment

• envy_me
            Swedish Love Pump
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Dec 2010

I just figure we haven't destroyed ourselves yet and any day above ground is a good day. You just have to live your life and do what YOU want to do because you will regret not doing it later. You don't want to be the old person going "I coulda, woulda, shoulda...". I have found the world is much different than what the news tells us it is. We get bombarded with all this negative bullshit and it tends to make people more negative and maybe that's the agenda. I just think people are addicted to drama.
            "Better have kids just in case I regret not having them" is not a good reason.

I just wish that people who don't have optimal conditions should reconsider having babies.

Comment

• envy_me
              Swedish Love Pump
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Dec 2010

Sorry for going off topic. But it's better with a relevant discussion then "RIP" post after post.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

You certainly have to be able to financially and emotionally care for a baby. It's a lot of work. The thing is a woman needs to decide what she wants because the biological clock is ticking and the older you are the harder it is on you. Biologically we are made to start making families in our teens but the world changed and the lifespans got longer. In the roman empire the average life expectancy for a male was 24 years old. It was less for a woman. You met your mate, popped out some kids and then died soon. Life was short and probably not too exciting. The industrial revolution and technological revolution gave us longer lives and more choices but we are still biologically suited for the old days of short lives.

Comment

• envy_me
                  Swedish Love Pump
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Dec 2010

I understand that. I just don't want to have children.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Those vagina wreckers. I must say, it's quite a mess when they come out.

Comment

• envy_me
                      Swedish Love Pump
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Dec 2010

Maybe we should start another thread about vagina wrecking. Out of the respect for the deceased.
                      Yeah, I'll start a Giving birth thread.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                        Full Member Status

• May 2010

I was flipping channels when this story broke last night hung at CNN for 30 seconds and they already had that fuckhead DR. Drew on to comment I turned the channel before he could speak and won't view anymore about it.

Dr Drew has made more money off drug addicts that a 12th street crack dealer. Dr Drew appeares the same as, to me.

My X, loves to sing Kareoke and has several Mindy tunes that she does great on. I have never seen her sing she started doing that after we were done word is she has a great voice, my X and Mindy.

RIP
                        Last edited by clarathecarrot; 02-18-2013, 11:25 AM.
                        2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                        clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                          Of course I have friends who were friends with Mindy. Lotta sadness in Nashville for the next week....
                          It's somewhat strange... this whole thing played out in the town where I live. Some folks I've talked to are more distraught because she shot her dog before turning the gun on herself...
                          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• SunisinuS
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • May 2010

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                            It's somewhat strange... this whole thing played out in the town where I live. Some folks I've talked to are more distraught because she shot her dog before turning the gun on herself...
                            All I can say is thank god those kids had been taken from her already.....fuck....if she wanted her dog in hell/heaven with her she would have only had to wait a few more years for sparkie to catch up....
                            Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Matt White
                              • Jun 2004

Terrible..............

addiction is the worst..............

RIP

Comment

• Northern Girl
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                                I was flipping channels when this story broke last night hung at CNN for 30 seconds and they already had that fuckhead DR. Drew on to comment I turned the channel before he could speak and won't view anymore about it.

Dr Drew has made more money off drug addicts that a 12th street crack dealer. Dr Drew appeares the same as, to me.
                                This is apparently the 5th "Celebrity Rehab" patient to die. Maybe Dr. Drew should shut the fuck up.
                                Same ole song and dance...

Comment

Working...