This is what Americans will lose with the "Sequester" horseshit.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

This is what Americans will lose with the "Sequester" horseshit.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And of course reich wing tools like Mush Limpdick just keep on lying.......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

We obviously have to cut spending big time. Someone is always going to lose their job but if the job is based on a continual war scenario or waste, you create new productive opportunities for those people to go. It takes long-term planning and vision. Our government can't even come up with a five year budget while the Chinese have 30 years plans. Pathetic!

One thing I hear all the time in the private sector is people describing what they want to do for a business plan but then they always say,"I don't know what my tax situation is going to be for the next five years so I have things on hold."
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• SunisinuS
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • May 2010

It is ok that the "Entitlement Fringes of Our Society" will now lose out. Hell everytime we do the thing best for ourselves they lose out.

Good Thing Rush Limbaugh is deaf instead of blind...or maybe he might write a book.

Or perhaps he just is comfortable in his establishment:

Either way...put that fat fuck in a room with me and Ted Nugent...and only one will emerge.....hell I will put my mom (RIP) with em and still same result.

Lol and she was probably Republican.
        Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Mike Malloy just pointed out something I hadn't thought of.....

Since it's a fact that the "red states" take more Federal money than they give, they will logically be hit harder by any such cuts.

Well, at least then the people who actually voted for these fucking teabagging idiots can thank themselves for their suffering.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• SunisinuS
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • May 2010

Originally posted by FORD
            Mike Malloy just pointed out something I hadn't thought of.....

Since it's a fact that the "red states" take more Federal money than they give, they will logically be hit harder by any such cuts.

Well, at least then the people who actually voted for these fucking teabagging idiots can thank themselves for their suffering.
            There is so much I cannot even type here. I have a degree in Econ. It is so based in pyschology.

So as a pure Econ major you just have to watch people shoot themselves in the foot.

Too bad that "A Rising Tide Floats all Boats" is something Republicans forgot.

Peace.
            Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Comment

• jacksmar
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

184-70-8242 Foreign Military Sales Trust Fund

42 billion dollars

Your Food Stamp President is a bowel perforation on the ass of the United States.
                A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• jacksmar
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Comment

• Satan
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
                    184-70-8242 Foreign Military Sales Trust Fund

42 billion dollars
                    So you're saying we shouldn't fund foreign militaries? OK, no argument there. We shouldn't do their work for them either. End all foreign occupations, and foreign military aid immediately.

Your Drunken Crybaby Tobacco Company Shill Oompa Loompa Speaker Of The House is a bowel perforation on the ass of the United States.
                    He certainly is.
                    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

They both are...

Comment

• jacksmar
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                        So you're saying we shouldn't fund foreign militaries? OK, no argument there. We shouldn't do their work for them either. End all foreign occupations, and foreign military aid immediately.
                        As usual, the racist fuckup doesn't get the point. Nice try with the misquote.

Stick to your usual ignorance as this went over your big fucking head. You got a big fucking head.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
                          As usual, the racist fuckup doesn't get the point. Nice try with the misquote.

Stick to your usual ignorance as this went over your big fucking head. You got a big fucking head.
                          How was that "racist," Jerkmars?

I'm pretty sure that guy's fat ass makes his ass look fat...

Pity this losers sole reason to live is now gone and Obama won in 2012... LOL
                          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-01-2013, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

So you know him, but not your type of ass, eh ??

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              How was that "racist," Jerkmars?
                              Apparently Orange-Americans like Boner are considered a "race" now?
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...