• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
    Yeah, I choose to believe he just doesn't want to go anywhere near the Van Hagar and Van Cherone discussion. Why rock the boat? Things are going well. He talks to Al every day. There's no need to bring up ancient history now, especially talking about Sam and having him get wind of it and do his blah blah in the media. Then all of a sudden, it's a big deal; when in fact who gives a shit!
    I prefer to think that Dave is taking the high road. Showing a little class, something that Hagar will never do.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• CreatureFrmTheC
      Groupie
      • Jul 2009

exactly!

"Then all of a sudden (Van Halen) it was like overweight white girls music"

Classic....that's exactly what Sammy turned VH into.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
        They've just spent a half an hour talking about extreme boxing - women's and men's. Yawn. There is one thing I notice - this is about the first person I've heard Dave let talk at length without interrupting.
        That's because Dave was nodding off I think ! What the fuck man. You have the most famous 80's frontman sitting in front of you from the craziest decade of music for 2 plus hours and you talk boxing ? Were do these guys come from ? Toyota Carolla wasn't much better.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Sorry but people saying that don't get this format. When was the last time you heard an uninterrupted 2 1/2 hour long interview with Dave? This isn't radio and the long format means its not just a few sound bites. The tens of thousands that download a Corolla or Rogan podcast a few times a week, do so mainly for the host not the guest.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Regardless, all of these hosts fucking suck...

You need talent to talk for hours on end and Toyota, Rogaine and whoever else don't have any...

A good host welcomes a Dave or a Ted Nugent or an Alex Jones on a show because they know these guys have the gift of gab and can fill air time easily...

But these dweebs go on trying to be funny, and as 84 guy said, Dave was nodding off...

You can hear it in some of Dave's uncomfortable laughter...

It's not the format...

Comment

• Northern Girl
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I thought the Opie and Anthony interview was great! The best one yet! Two hours flew by.

Check it out if you haven't.
              Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
                Regardless, all of these hosts fucking suck...

You need talent to talk for hours on end and Toyota, Rogaine and whoever else don't have any...

A good host welcomes a Dave or a Ted Nugent or an Alex Jones on a show because they know these guys have the gift of gab and can fill air time easily...

But these dweebs go on trying to be funny, and as 84 guy said, Dave was nodding off...

You can hear it in some of Dave's uncomfortable laughter...

It's not the format...

They're free and there are plenty of other options.

I go through about 30 hours of podcasts a week but I only listen to the Corolla or Rogan ones occasionally when they have a guest that interests me.

I can't think of anything worse than listening to someone like Alex Jones, Glenn Beck or Rush Limbaugh every day though.

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

I do listen to Alex Jones quite a bit, but I've been a talk radio freak for years and I listen to all sorts of shows and podcasts...

I used to enjoy Limbaugh, but I can't listen to that political party bullshit anymore...

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    T

I go through about 30 hours of podcasts a week but I only listen to the Corolla or Rogan ones occasionally when they have a guest that interests me.
                    Well, In that light, I don't see how you don't find Alex Jones at least somewhat entertaining...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I can't stand people who present stuff they have just made up as being factual.

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Sorta like you saying mineral supplementation has no benefit ??

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Apr 2005

Sorry but people saying that don't get this format. When was the last time you heard an uninterrupted 2 1/2 hour long interview with Dave? This isn't radio and the long format means its not just a few sound bites. The tens of thousands that download a Corolla or Rogan podcast a few times a week, do so mainly for the host not the guest.
                          I don't have a problem with these guys. And I get that in 2 plus hours your going to just b.s. a little but ask some fucking questions. It seems like they use their guests to benefit their humor or something. God he went on forever about boxing ! Meanwhile Dave has a couple 13-14 million tour stories in him !

Comment

• flappo
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

He's much better on this kind of thing.

He infuriates me when he's talking shit about stuff he has no clue about when he's denying the moon landings, believing ludicrous alien stories and any pseudo science in general.

I remember back in the mid 2000s when he was in his mid 30s watching him rip into a guy on his forum for pages for being a fucking loser for having kids and how only a fucking unimaginative moron would ever breed never mind get married.

Just looked it up and apparently he is now married has 2 kids now plus a stepkid.
                            Lol , that's one of the things that got Anon , the guy with 80k posts there banned. He called Rogan out on it all an he got so pissed he demodded , then pinked and then banned him in just 3 posts. Lol.

and the prick rants about loyalty...

Comment

• flappo
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                              More like Flappo swings from Rogan's nutsack.
                              You wouldn't last 5 fucking minutes there ya frog faced fuck.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

I can't stand people who present stuff they have just made up as being factual.
                                In other words you hate most politicians.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...