• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VAiN
    Use my hand, I won't look
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

What are you drinking right now?

So, as to not dilute the food thread, lets kick-off a drink thread! I'll start...

Before

After
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.
  • envy_me
    Swedish Love Pump
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Dec 2010

I have only been drinking coke all day. i have a bad hangover, have vomited 4 times. Coke helps, right? If you can keep it down.

Yesterday I drank champagne, wine and Ouzo.
    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• VAiN
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Ugh! Sounds like you over did it with a nightmare combo!
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by VAiN
        Ugh! Sounds like you over did it with a nightmare combo!
        Is it a nightmare combo? Had no idea. Well, now I know. What did I do wrong?

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
          Anytime you mix different types of alcohol, it's a risk.

And by types, I mean the general type. Wine vs beer vs the hard stuff. You can mix it up within the categories, like Vain is doing with the beer sampling. Or different types of wine. Or even shots followed by mixed drinks like a margarita or whatever. But mixing the types always ends up in trouble. Damned if I know why... maybe the liver is just protesting about not knowing which type of alcohol it has to process?
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• envy_me
            Swedish Love Pump
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by FORD
            Anytime you mix different types of alcohol, it's a risk.

And by types, I mean the general type. Wine vs beer vs the hard stuff. You can mix it up within the categories, like Vain is doing with the beer sampling. Or different types of wine. Or even shots followed by mixed drinks like a margarita or whatever. But mixing the types always ends up in trouble. Damned if I know why... maybe the liver is just protesting about not knowing which type of alcohol it has to process?

I started with champagne, went on to wine and ended with Ouzo shots. Ouzo is the last thing I remember from yesterday. It was just three of us, me and one girl were both feeling bad today. But not this third girl, she drank one bottle of wine, some champagne and just a half shot of Ouzo. And she was feeling great this morning.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I have only been drinking coke all day. i have a bad hangover, have vomited 4 times. Coke helps, right? If you can keep it down.

No! Ginger Ale lol...

Comment

• Igosplut
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Always nice to sent that information viral.......
                Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I started with champagne, went on to wine and ended with Ouzo shots. Ouzo is the last thing I remember from yesterday. It was just three of us, me and one girl were both feeling bad today. But not this third girl, she drank one bottle of wine, some champagne and just a half shot of Ouzo. And she was feeling great this morning.
                  I suppose my next question would be what you ate before, or immediately after drinking. Foods with a high fat content are best for absorbing alcohol out of your system, so it's not a bad idea to eat something before you pass out if you drank a lot. And for breakfast if you don't.

And if the third girl wasn't a vegetarian like yourself, and had a bacon double cheeseburger or something like that, it would explain the difference. Or maybe she's just got a stronger liver that processed the booze better.

Back in my heavier drinking days, me and my friends had this down to a science.... we would either hit the Jack in the Box drive through after the bar, or if we were buying more beer at the grocery store anyway, grab some microwave burritos with it. Never had a hangover - at least once I stopped settling for shitty beer.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    No! Ginger Ale lol...
                    Ginger anything, actually. It's the ginger that settles your stomach.

Here's my recommended hangover breakfast supplement.....

The ginger will settle your stomach, the cranberries will clean your kidneys, and the fat in the almonds and macadamias will help absorb any alcohol left in your system.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• VAiN
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I get pukey just thinking about ouzo.. Man that stuff is nasty!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

Back in 1997 when I was engaged to this chick, I had stopped in to the jewelry shop where I bought her engagement ring. The owner was a Greek immigrant, and he was about ready to close up for the day, and he asked me if I wanted to do a shot of Ouzo with him.

I said sure thing.

Was not bad. Different, to be sure, but I did not have any problems with it.

I do not like to drink hard liquor straight, but a shot of something or other once in awhile is not bad.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Mix equal parts Ouzo with Chambord

It tastes like the Good N Plenty Candy.....

Remember, it's not so much the ALCOHOL that causes your hangovers, its the SUGAR

Hydrate, drink quality hooch, stay away from anything with HFCS such as Margarita mixes or Curacao....
                          Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And for wine drinkers (which includes coolers and all that sort of shit) sulfites are a big problem.

I'm allergic to that shit in general, so thank God for beer
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              Thank God for beer
                              AMEN

Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...