X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VAiN
    Use my hand, I won't look
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Classing up the thread with a delicious Lambic.
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• So this is love
      Veteran
      • Jan 2012

Many thanks! Vain .......I cant wait try these next time I'm in FLA...
      Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• katina
        Commando
        • Mar 2012

I have no idea how to call this drink, totally improvised.

Watermelon crushed with Citrus Vodka and lot of ice, perfect for Summertime.

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

They look very refreshing
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• BITEYOASS
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Extra strong coffee that I am making for the Tiramisu.

Comment

• VAiN
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Had Indian a few nights ago and tried one of there.. Not bad, not great.. Just beer.
              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• katina
                Commando
                • Mar 2012

Green Screwdriver
                I made a Screwdriver and added some Blue Curacao, green and delicious.

Comment

• VAiN
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Old school

Comment

• katina
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2012

I was lucky to find this Single Malt; I bought it for a special gift.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

That is some seriously classy booze.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I was in Buenos Aires in 2005 and everything felt very inexpensive.

I was talking to someone this week and they were saying it's gone crazy these days and even a beer costs a fortune, is that true?

And if it is true how much was that malt?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• katina
                            Commando
                            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            I was in Buenos Aires in 2005 and everything felt very inexpensive.

I was talking to someone this week and they were saying it's gone crazy these days and even a beer costs a fortune, is that true?

And if it is true how much was that malt?
                            A fortune!!! Those are the exact words my husband said, when we found that Single Malt and I told him I was going to buy it for him
                            I don´t know exactly how much was, I paid it in Pesos, and we cannot buy foreign currency, the goverment is forcing us to keep our devaluated pesos.
                            But 1 US$ is around 10 pesos at the Black Market, so I paid around 70 or 90 US$.

Some friends invited us to have some drinks at the bar the Sofitel hotel, (I will post some photos soon) and I asked the prize for a night and is around 400 US$, everything cost a fortune, we have a very high inflation.

And it´s gone crazy to say the least. The police went on strike at many provinces and people began to rob shops and homes.
                            At least 10 people have been killed, and we hope that the looting by mobs will not spread to the capital.

Today is the 30th anniversary of Argentina´s return to democracy, and our Kretin president organized a Megafestival, a huge stage has been constructed in front of the government palace, she should postpone the show.

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by katina
                              A fortune!!! Those are the exact words my husband said, when we found that Single Malt and I told him I was going to buy it for him
                              I don´t know exactly how much was, I paid it in Pesos, and we cannot buy foreign currency, the goverment is forcing us to keep our devaluated pesos.
                              But 1 US$ is around 10 pesos at the Black Market, so I paid around 70 or 90 US$.

Some friends invited us to have some drinks at the bar the Sofitel hotel, (I will post some photos soon) and I asked the prize for a night and is around 400 US$, everything cost a fortune, we have a very high inflation.

And it´s gone crazy to say the least. The police went on strike at many provinces and people began to rob shops and homes.
                              At least 10 people have been killed, and we hope that the looting by mobs will not spread to the capital.

Today is the 30th anniversary of Argentina´s return to democracy, and our Kretin president organized a Megafestival, a huge stage has been constructed in front of the government palace, she should postpone the show.
                              You and hubby stay safe!!! Love you both! xoxo
                              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• katina
                                Commando
                                • Mar 2012

From La Bibliotheque Bar, Sofitel Hotel, Buenos Aires.

L.A. Martini: Grey Goose Vodka l´orange, creme de cassis liquor, grapefruit juice.

Comment

Working...