Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VetteLS5
    Commando
    • Mar 2012

Oh FFS, I can't configure the stupid code in my reply nearly cleverly enough.

Am I on the right track:

If single, the bot fucks randomly without respect to age or marital status of their client? But, if deluded into thinking they are in an exclusive relationship, then it's morals to the hilt?

Were there ever a candidate for the donkey punch, me thinks you've stepped to the front of the line.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
      he pulled up to her new york appt with a huge fuckin' yacht
      Holy shit. That would be a pain in the ass in Manhattan. It's bad enough driving a truck there.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by VetteLS5

Am I on the right track:

If single, the bot fucks randomly without respect to age or marital status of their client? But, if deluded into thinking they are in an exclusive relationship, then it's morals to the hilt?

Were there ever a candidate for the donkey punch, me thinks you've stepped to the front of the line.
        It sounds like Hollywood. You are married when at home but when you are away on a shoot anything goes.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
          Whoa... Save it for the 'Who are you fucking right now?' Thread..
          More like "Who are you fucking over?" Thread.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by fourthcoming
            What a coincidence.....That's exactly what was printed on the under side of my snapple bottle cap! fact # 104!!!
            Kosher Snapple. Each bottle is blessed by a rabbi and has a quote from the torah under the cap.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Married men...don't need babysitters. [/QUOTE

But underage sluts with daddy issues? Muy Bueno.

[/QUOTEIt's hard to explain, there is so much more to say, but I don't have the energy to take it here. Just trust me, I know what I'm doing [/QUOTE

Perhaps you can learn us with your perfect multi-language spelling and grammar?

Yes, we know what you're doing. Whore in the bedroom, but only if if your john has a wife. Otherwise, you're just a principled madonna, yes?
              Dude, learn how to use the quote function before you insult people for not being proficient in their third language....

Comment

• envy_me
                Swedish Love Pump
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Dec 2010

Am I on the right track:

Great, now write that down and send it to David Lee Roth, cause you're on his fansite and he does exactly what I did
                The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• envy_me
                  Swedish Love Pump
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  Dude, learn how to use the quote function before you insult people for not being proficient in their third language....

And also complaining about sexual morals on a fansite dedicated to freaking David Lee Roth, lmao

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
                    Great, now write that down and send it to David Lee Roth, cause you're on his fansite and he does exactly what I did
                    You're not a rockstar...
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• envy_me
                      Swedish Love Pump
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Angel
                      You're not a rockstar...

So the sacredness of marriage goes down the toilet if a rockstar is in question God, you are so stupid that you make me miss Kristy.

Remindes me of a time I had to take my jacket off at a club (the jacket was a part of an outfit and not a real jacket) because of the security if a fire would start. So after a while I see other people in the club with real, thick jackets (which mine wasn't). So I go back and point out to the staff, that I should also be allowed to wear mine and get the explenation that those people were friends of the owner. Which makes me go "So, the club won't burn as badly if they are friends?"
                      Last edited by envy_me; 03-26-2013, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

So the sacredness of marriage goes down the toilet if a rockstar is in question God, you are so stupid that you make me miss Kristy.

Remindes me of a time I had to take my jacket off at a club (the jacket was a part of an outfit and not a real jacket) because of the security if a fire would start. So after a while I see other people in the club with real, thick jackets (which mine wasn't). So I go back and point out to the staff, that I should also be allowed to wear mine and get the explenation that those people were friends of the owner. Which makes me go "So, the club won't burn as badly if they are friends?"
                        You were the one that made the comparison. As for stupid... you're so far off the mark on that one it's hilarious...or should I say emberassing (sic).
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• envy_me
                          Swedish Love Pump
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Dec 2010

You were the one that made the comparison. As for stupid... you're so far off the mark on that one it's hilarious...or should I say emberassing (sic).

No, you are stupid. Trust me.

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

No, you are stupid. Trust me.
                            My professors, directors, friends and families would beg to differ. As for trust...you've admitted yourself that you are not trustworthy.... sociopatisk fitta

Comment

• envy_me
                              Swedish Love Pump
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Dec 2010

My professors, directors, friends and families would beg to differ. As for trust...you've admitted yourself that you are not trustworthy.... sociopatisk fitta
                              And here come the profanities. Classy for a 50 year old. She called me a cunt, just so everybody knows

Comment

• envy_me
                                Swedish Love Pump
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Dec 2010

Found out today how much I'm getting back from the taxes Wooohooo This calls for a drink. But since I'm working tomorrow, I'll just celebrate with a glass of Fanta

Comment

Working...