Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you drinking right now?

Tattoo Tattoo
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You tell me!

Oh dear.

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Coffee!

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Screwdriver time, listening to Gogol Bordello

Swedish Love Pump ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I could kill for a Mojito right now.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by envy_me View Post
    best ones i've ever had

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...47244034,d.cGE
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by envy_me View Post
    I've had a take two sips out of a battle of Jack, dump a splash of coke in and drink from the bottle kind of day.

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by TFM_Dale View Post
    I've had a take two sips out of a battle of Jack, dump a splash of coke in and drink from the bottle kind of day.
    I think I'm gonna drink some Jäger tomorrow. And next tuesday, me and my drinking friend are gonna meet up. Woooohooooo She'll buy a box of wine, I'll buy a box of wine and we'll see how it goes. We'll start around 15-16 o'clock.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Drinking water right now, mostly because the bottle of Coke I had left over from lunch has gone flat... I kinda feel like having de booze after the workday's done... T minus 00:32...

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jhale667 View Post
    Drinking water right now, mostly because the bottle of Coke I had left over from lunch has gone flat... I kinda feel like having de booze after the workday's done... T minus 00:32...
    the same, however 3:22

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
    the same, however 3:22
    Damn , I'll start for you, just be sure to catch up later.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    promise

Use my hand, I won't look
    ____Van Fuckin' Halen____
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I've been trying to not drink during the week, but I'm finding it harder and harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy View Post
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Tattoo Tattoo
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I am having a BIG drink tonight vodka and some inconsequential mixer. This after a good friend of mine pulled one of her annual unbelievable stunts leaving me unbearably embarrassed and telling myself, "this is not your problem - this is not your problem." Glug.

Tattoo Tattoo
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yum. Have had 2 more. May not be able to go to work tomorrow. Wow that is NOT like me. Shows you just how BAD the friend's stunt was.

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I gotta know - what the hell did this friend do and why is she still your friend? Sounds like you could do without her..

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by VAiN View Post
    I've been trying to not drink during the week, but I'm finding it harder and harder.
    I find it's difficult if I'm out socializing - you are, after all "out for beers", but if I'm just chilling at home alone, sometimes I'm like "Hmm...wasn't I going to go buy booze?"

Tattoo Tattoo
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Long story. Are you SURE you want to hear it?

The reason she is still a friend is that she supports me emotionally and financially in very many ways - down to giving me a car because I can't afford one.

That comes at a price, as I'm sure you can understand. The woman has a very good heart, and I love her. But about once a year she pulls something like this.

Today, she needs gift baskets made up for an auction. She is really bad at this, I am really good. However, they are needed on Friday, and I only have today to work on them. I call her in the AM while I am in the town where the craft shop is. She does not return my call. So I drive the 40 minutes home. Then she contacts me. So I drive 40 minutes BACK down to the craft shop and wait a half hour while she is late getting there. We go in to the craft shop, and she has no idea what she needs to get. So we go out to her van where all the prizes are. She pulls them out over a half an hour, one by one, and puts them on a dog crate she's pulled out from the van so we have something to put things on. Soon, the crate isn't enough so she pulls out a grooming table. We are now taking over a parking spot.

I come up with a list of how we need to organize these prizes, and what we need to package them all in. We head back into the craft store and I get what we need while she keeps browsing and I keep telling her to put stuff back.

We return to the parking lot setup and I ask if she is OK with putting things together now, and she says no, so I decide I will quickly put these things together for her. She decides we need to get into the shade because it is hot. She pulls half the stuff, shopping carts and the table over across into ANOTHER parking space. Note: now we are taking up three!

I start putting these gift baskets together as fast as I can, working around the ones which are missing pieces which she has gone to buy. She comes back with the stuff and plops in a chair and watches me put 7 gift baskets together and wrap them up in cellophane bags, with curled ribbon on them. This whole process I describe takes no less than THREE HOURs. In which the manager of the craft store approaches me and demands to know if we have set up a shop in the parking lot. Several plaza shoppers stop and ask what the hell we are doing. Many others are going by and laughing at us openly.

I keep saying - "this is not your problem" "this is not your problem". I get done and help her load the stuff in her van and FLEE.

Am I an indentured servant? Yes. I owe her many things, and today's extreme behavior is just one of the prices to be paid.

She is a good-hearted wonderful friend. I just want to kill her sometimes.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensible Shoes View Post

The reason she is still a friend is that she supports me emotionally and financially in very many ways - down to giving me a car because I can't afford one.

That comes at a price, as I'm sure you can understand. The woman has a very good heart, and I love her. But about once a year she pulls something like this.

Today, she needs gift baskets made up for an auction. She is really bad at this, I am really good. However, they are needed on Friday, and I only have today to work on them. I call her in the AM while I am in the town where the craft shop is. She does not return my call. So I drive the 40 minutes home. Then she contacts me. So I drive 40 minutes BACK down to the craft shop and wait a half hour while she is late getting there. We go in to the craft shop, and she has no idea what she needs to get. So we go out to her van where all the prizes are. She pulls them out over a half an hour, one by one, and puts them on a dog crate she's pulled out from the van so we have something to put things on. Soon, the crate isn't enough so she pulls out a grooming table. We are now taking over a parking spot.

I come up with a list of how we need to organize these prizes, and what we need to package them all in. We head back into the craft store and I get what we need while she keeps browsing and I keep telling her to put stuff back.

We return to the parking lot setup and I ask if she is OK with putting things together now, and she says no, so I decide I will quickly put these things together for her. She decides we need to get into the shade because it is hot. She pulls half the stuff, shopping carts and the table over across into ANOTHER parking space. Note: now we are taking up three!

I start putting these gift baskets together as fast as I can, working around the ones which are missing pieces which she has gone to buy. She comes back with the stuff and plops in a chair and watches me put 7 gift baskets together and wrap them up in cellophane bags, with curled ribbon on them. This whole process I describe takes no less than THREE HOURs. In which the manager of the craft store approaches me and demands to know if we have set up a shop in the parking lot. Several plaza shoppers stop and ask what the hell we are doing. Many others are going by and laughing at us openly.

I keep saying - "this is not your problem" "this is not your problem". I get done and help her load the stuff in her van and FLEE.

Am I an indentured servant? Yes. I owe her many things, and today's extreme behavior is just one of the prices to be paid.

Yeah... you needed de booze. Sounds maddening.

Tattoo Tattoo
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I had three. somebody make it STOP! I need chocolate.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I had three. somebody make it STOP! I need chocolate.
    Is there a convenience store within staggering distance? You probably don't wanna drive three in...

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Holy sheeeeet! Time to cut the ties and crack open a coldie.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Tattoo Tattoo
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    Holy sheeeeet! Time to cut the ties and crack open a coldie.
    Did I mention that she is the person who financed Emily's entire career? I am in this deep, and it's not for just the financial reasons.

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Damn! That's a helluva Wednesday. Sounds to me like a little bit of planning could go a long way in avoiding the parking lot clusterfuck. You're a good friend though, and for that I applaud you.

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jhale667 View Post
    I find it's difficult if I'm out socializing - you are, after all "out for beers", but if I'm just chilling at home alone, sometimes I'm like "Hmm...wasn't I going to go buy booze?"
    Exactly! What the fuck else am I supposed to be doing when I'm out and about... I live alone and sometimes I just want to be out there. Only problem is 'a' beer easily leads to 7 or 8 and then it's tomorrow. Work really cramps my style.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Exactly! What the fuck else am I supposed to be doing when I'm out and about... I live alone and sometimes I just want to be out there. Only problem is 'a' beer easily leads to 7 or 8 and then it's tomorrow. Work really cramps my style.
    At least you don't have to be up at 4:15AM to start your commute (do ya?)...that used to be my bedtime. Talk about cramping your style...

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I've been doing the work/guitar hermit thing too long... my friend drug me out of the house to a bar the other night (she insisted) - and we had a blast..

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I just had like 8 shots of Jäger. Now I'm gonna go masturbate to relax a little. LOL just a joke

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Please post pics.........
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by binnie View Post
    Please post pics.........
    Lol, no it was a joke. I'll be here with you guys

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Youcan'thandleTheTruth!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    End of the school year for this teacher. Time for an ice cold one.

(Remind me to tell you the story of my home room lecture of the difference between Van HALEN and van haggar).
    My karma just ran over your dogma.

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Good beer, so-so glass..

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Good beer, so-so glass..
    you know I fully appreciate your beer drinking, would it be too much to ask to have some background breasticles more often?

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

'Merica!!

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm enjoying some Absolut right about now, I say. Good stuff. But cheap beer is better.

Internetmaimment*TM
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Silver Rum and the Girls that are already tired out of Spring.
    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Anything that will excellerate the feeling...
    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Youcan'thandleTheTruth!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

'Merica!!
    You are an enigma.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Zing! View Post
    End of the school year for this teacher. Time for an ice cold one.

(Remind me to tell you the story of my home room lecture of the difference between Van HALEN and van haggar).
    What is this end of school year shit you're talking about? I'm taking condensed classes over the spring/summer. Involves drinking copious amounts of coffee. Nothing like a 4 month class condensed into one month. Sleeping and eating is so highly over-rated.
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Youcan'thandleTheTruth!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    What is this end of school year shit you're talking about? I'm taking condensed classes over the spring/summer. Involves drinking copious amounts of coffee. Nothing like a 4 month class condensed into one month. Sleeping and eating is so highly over-rated.
    Ha ha - I don't know who's happier, the students or the teachers.

Thread Information