X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by envy_me
    To go off the topic, whatever it is, you and Vette are obsessed with me in a very creepy way. Now you're mentioning me in the chat? You are creepy.
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Envy is just a big game hunter. Her big prize would be David Lee Roth.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        Envy is just a big game hunter. Her big prize would be David Lee Roth.

Lol, he should be so lucky
        The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
          READ AGAIN!!! I never manipulated anybody. I never wrote that either cause it never happend.

You ARE putting words in my mouth when you are claiming I said something I didn't.

You mind your own business, I disagree with some things that you do, but I have never brought it up here cause I stay out of other peoples business. Same with Angel. One can say a lot about her personal life, but I choose not to.
          Considering I learned a long time ago not to post much on these boards about my personal life...I call bullshit.
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

"I did it! I did it! I bagged the married guy! I need a drink. For some reason I feel guilty and ashamed."

Yeah. Dave did talk about scalp hunters in his book. He said he avoided them.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• hambon4lif
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Angel
              Considering I learned a long time ago not to post much on these boards about my personal life...I call bullshit.
              LOL! You know what this reminds me of? About 6, maybe 7 years ago over at DDLR, there was a gal who told this story of how her husband was incapicitated due to some life-threatening illness or whatever....
              Anyhow, I don't know if she actually went through with it, or publicly entertained the idea to anyone at DDLR who would listen, but she wanted to fuck other people....right there in front of him. Afterall, he was physically unable to do anything about it if he wanted to, except for maybe drooling into a cup that was hanging from his mouth.

It was pretty crazy shit, and for the life of me, I just can't seem to remember who that was......
              a woman with very strong moral standards, no doubt.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                LOL! You know what this reminds me of? About 6, maybe 7 years ago over at DDLR, there was a gal who told this story of how her husband was incapicitated due to some life-threatening illness or whatever....
                Anyhow, I don't know if she actually went through with it, or publicly entertained the idea to anyone at DDLR who would listen, but she wanted to fuck other people....right there in front of him. Afterall, he was physically unable to do anything about it if he wanted to, except for maybe drooling into a cup that was hanging from his mouth.

It was pretty crazy shit, and for the life of me, I just can't seem to remember who that was......
                a woman with very strong moral standards, no doubt.
                Yeah, among other things. That's kinda what I meant. Glasshouses chucking grenades on the ol' message boards...

Comment

• envy_me
                  Swedish Love Pump
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Dec 2010

Don't forget how she blew not one, but two roadies for the chance to meet Van Halen. Sexual favors in exchange for stuff... Two guys at the same time...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    BTW Zah, how does a teenage girl "manipulate" an older, married man?
                    I'm not very well versed in the general logistics of this type of psychotic behavior... but you have an expert right here in the center of this discussion you are more than welcome to consult with on such nonsense.

I'm on no witch hunt BTW... Just like you, we both spotted bullshit. I just bluntly pointed out how much it stunk...

This all boils down to a real simple matter... if one is going to post all over a public forum, derail virtually every topic with tid-bits of their personal life and every little thought that pops in her head. Then makes a rather glaring contradictory statement... here especially, it's going to be called out. It's what we do here at the Army... Clearly I'm not standing alone on this one based on how many others have commented. I'm just guilty of being blatantly direct about it today...
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Zing!
                      Veteran
                      • Oct 2011

So what's everyone drinking right now?
                      My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• envy_me
                        Swedish Love Pump
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Dec 2010

She called me a psychopath. Lol. I have given up in meat out of compassion for animals. Lol!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by zing!
                          so what's everyone drinking right now?
                          water.
                          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                            I'm not very well versed in the general logistics of this type of psychotic behavior... but you have an expert right here in the center of this discussion you are more than welcome to consult with on such nonsense.
                            I'm not married, and "psychotic" is definitely the wrong word. Sociopathic maybe, but I know guys that have worked as managers at say a fast food restaurant and had taken advantage (consensually) of the help. If they're married, yeah I think that's pretty wrong...

I'm on no witch hunt BTW... Just like you, we both spotted bullshit. I just bluntly pointed out how much it stunk...

This all boils down to a real simple matter... if one is going to post all over a public forum, derail virtually every topic with tid-bits of their personal life and every little thought that pops in her head. Then makes a rather glaring contradictory statement... here especially, it's going to be called out. It's what we do here at the Army... Clearly I'm not standing alone on this one based on how many others have commented. I'm just guilty of being blatantly direct about it today...
                            Various shades of gray, my friend - the world is complex, and sometimes rather shitty and people often learn with experience. None of us are the same people we were when young, but I wonder if a poster said, "yeah, when I was nineteen I banged this married cougar after the Van Halen concert in Omaha!" I wonder if a slight double-standard may come to light?

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                              water.
                              Ain't that the sad truth... Had to scale down from coffee just to keep my edge from getting totally edgey...
                              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Various shades of gray, my friend - the world is complex, and sometimes rather shitty and people often learn with experience. None of us are the same people we were when young, but I wonder if a poster said, "yeah, when I was nineteen I banged this married cougar after the Van Halen concert in Omaha!" I wonder if a slight double-standard may come to light?
                                two wrights make an airplane

Comment

Working...