X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    I'm not married, and "psychotic" is definitely the wrong word. Sociopathic maybe, but I know guys that have worked as managers at say a fast food restaurant and had taken advantage (consensually) of the help. If they're married, yeah I think that's pretty wrong...

Various shades of gray, my friend - the world is complex, and sometimes rather shitty and people often learn with experience. None of us are the same people we were when young, but I wonder if a poster said, "yeah, when I was nineteen I banged this married cougar after the Van Halen concert in Omaha!" I wonder if a slight double-standard may come to light?
    You may find it hard to believe but I'm actually in a rather kind mood today... I was going to make a crack about you not comprehending this subject due to not being married and possibly question your manhood... But I throttled back out of kindness. Glad I did...

My application for sainthood was revoked decades ago. What could be construed as a double standard is more prominently known as a lesson learned now at my age.

I've observed women and even young girls attempt to use their gender, looks and charm to manipulate weak-minded jackasses who only think with their little Elvis. I've also seem the same jackasses manipulating the other way too and the good ones will let the female think she's got the upper hand. It's all very sad when others are hurt by poor behavior choices of selfish and as you say sociopath tendencies. Sadder more so when people admit to jacking with others on purpose and/or out of spite... Maybe that's why this subject has some negative charge going...
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
      LOL! You know what this reminds me of? About 6, maybe 7 years ago over at DDLR, there was a gal who told this story of how her husband was incapicitated due to some life-threatening illness or whatever....
      Anyhow, I don't know if she actually went through with it, or publicly entertained the idea to anyone at DDLR who would listen, but she wanted to fuck other people....right there in front of him. Afterall, he was physically unable to do anything about it if he wanted to, except for maybe drooling into a cup that was hanging from his mouth.

It was pretty crazy shit, and for the life of me, I just can't seem to remember who that was......
      a woman with very strong moral standards, no doubt.
      You obviously have a very skewed memory if you think that was me. My ex, although stricken by Parkinson's disease, to this day is not reduced to drooling in a cup, and I most certainly never said anything anywhere about fucking somebody else in front of him or elsewhere, so if you think you're talking about me, you need to lay off the dope...you're memory is more imagination than fact.
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
        Don't forget how she blew not one, but two roadies for the chance to meet Van Halen. Sexual favors in exchange for stuff... Two guys at the same time...
        We all make mistakes in our youth. The nice thing is, we can laugh at them 30+ years later.
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
          My application for sainthood was revoked decades ago. What could be construed as a double standard is more prominently known as a lesson learned now at my age.

I've observed women and even young girls attempt to use their gender, looks and charm to manipulate weak-minded jackasses who only think with their little Elvis. I've also seem the same jackasses manipulating the other way too and the good ones will let the female think she's got the upper hand. It's all very sad when others are hurt by poor behavior choices of selfish and as you say sociopath tendencies. Sadder more so when people admit to jacking with others on purpose and/or out of spite... Maybe that's why this subject has some negative charge going...
          You nailed it right there.

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

I'm not married, and "psychotic" is definitely the wrong word. Sociopathic maybe, but I know guys that have worked as managers at say a fast food restaurant and had taken advantage (consensually) of the help. If they're married, yeah I think that's pretty wrong...

None of us are the same people we were when young, but I wonder if a poster said, "yeah, when I was nineteen I banged this married cougar after the Van Halen concert in Omaha!" I wonder if a slight double-standard may come to light?
            Firstly, did this only happen once when they were 19, or are they bragging about still doing it? There's a BIG difference.

Comment

• Zing!
              Veteran
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by ZahZoo
              Ain't that the sad truth... Had to scale down from coffee just to keep my edge from getting totally edgey...
              You nailed it right there, too. I love coffee but it doesn't love me. 3/4 a cup and I am done for the day.
              My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• envy_me
                Swedish Love Pump
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Angel
                Firstly, did this only happen once when they were 19, or are they bragging about still doing it? There's a BIG difference.
                Just as much as you "bragging" about giving blowjob to two roadies in exchange for meeting the band. Some might call it prostitution. But since it's you and not anybody else, we can all laugh at it and find it charming.
                The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

READ AGAIN!!! I never manipulated anybody. I never wrote that either cause it never happend.
                  I don't recall the use of the word "manipulate" in your assertion of last year. IIRC, you stated that you had a preference for married men as the guilt of the cheat was solely on their conscience, and not yours. I fought you pretty hard on it then, thinking I might be able to knock a little sense into you. It is clear that you prefer to remain obstinate, and that is unfortunate. I do view you as an intelligent young adult. It simply is not a case of agreeing to disagree, though. The golden rule is a applicable here, and in fact, is the precise reason the sore subject was brought up in this thread! Upon you declaring that you would not tolerate cheating in a relationship, a warning was issued of "that karma train speedin' down them tracks!"

Best of luck. I'm dropping it. Somebody get me a bottle of anything...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                    Not really a big difference... if he's referring to who I think he is, it was the only time in their life they ever got laid. So it does warrant bragging in this case!! Sadly it was just a mercy-hump because the old woman felt sorry for the bum...

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Just as much as you "bragging" about giving blowjob to two roadies in exchange for meeting the band. Some might call it prostitution. But since it's you and not anybody else, we can all laugh at it and find it charming.
                      33 years ago...and a one-off, not a lifestyle choice....therein lies the difference. I used to feel ashamed of the things I did in my misguided youth. Now, I just laugh, the 70's were what they were...free love and all that shit. Fuck it, I'm grabbing a coffee and a water chaser.

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Zing!
                        You nailed it right there, too. I love coffee but it doesn't love me. 3/4 a cup and I am done for the day.
                        I don't even want to think of the headache I would have if I only drank 3/4 of a cup. 3/4 of a pot is more like it, lol.

Comment

• Northern Girl
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

send it to David Lee Roth, cause he does exactly what I did
                          I shall never believe this! Never!

Not my David!
                          Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• VetteLS5
                            Commando
                            • Mar 2012

Dude, learn how to use the quote function before you insult people for not being proficient in their third language....
                            LOL. I admitted I botched the quote function. Never claimed I could tag text perfectly in several different languages...

Comment

• envy_me
                              Swedish Love Pump
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                              I don't recall the use of the word "manipulate" in your assertion of last year. IIRC, you stated that you had a preference for married men as the guilt of the cheat was solely on their conscience, and not yours. I fought you pretty hard on it then, thinking I might be able to knock a little sense into you. It is clear that you prefer to remain obstinate, and that is unfortunate. I do view you as an intelligent young adult. It simply is not a case of agreeing to disagree, though. The golden rule is a applicable here, and in fact, is the precise reason the sore subject was brought up in this thread! Upon you declaring that you would not tolerate cheating in a relationship, a warning was issued of "that karma train speedin' down them tracks!"

Best of luck. I'm dropping it. Somebody get me a bottle of anything...

You don't recall it cause I never used it. I don't manipulate. Zah is just assuming things. In his world either you are a manipulative predator or you are a poor little girl being taken advantage of by an older married man.

But since you are being calm and sensible, I'll send you a PM with the whole story, which I refuse to write to some of the vultures here, cause I refuse to excuse myself. But you'll see that there is more then meets the eye :-)
                              The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I was wondering when the tide would shift... And whooooosh... There she blows!!

Comment

Working...