• Show
Clear All
  • katina
    Commando
    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
    Somebody get me a bottle of anything...

I´m drinking this while watching VH Live in Devore 1983 Concert

Today is the 33 Anniversary of Women & Children First!! Cheers!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by katina

I´m drinking this while watching VH Live in Devore 1983 Concert

Today is the 33 Anniversary of Women & Children First!! Cheers!!
      enjoy
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by ZahZoo
        I was wondering when the tide would shift... And whooooosh... There she blows!!

There you go... Being wrong AGAIN.
        The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

pepsi. i'm finishin' up the sodas in my fridge at work and then takin' a soda sabbatical
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• envy_me
            Swedish Love Pump
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Dec 2010

My dad just drove me to the liquor store. I bought a bottle of Jack Daniels and a bottle of champagne. I won't be drinking any of it tonight though.

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
              There you go... Being wrong AGAIN.
              Well... I am quite experienced in this area or so my wife says... But I maintain plausible deniablility as much as possible.

This is what happens to drinkin threads when you got too much blood in your alcohol...
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• saint
                Foot Soldier
                • Feb 2004

Milk, while watching soccer sweden - Slovakia
                http://web.telia.com/~u55014187/kor.gif

Comment

• ZahZoo
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Ok now I'm switching over to sun tea... Took about 5 hours to brew with it being cold in the 40's.
                  "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Zing!
                    Veteran
                    • Oct 2011

Sun tea is a good idea. Might have to brew up a batch for company this weekend!
                    My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                      You may find it hard to believe but I'm actually in a rather kind mood today... I was going to make a crack about you not comprehending this subject due to not being married and possibly question your manhood... But I throttled back out of kindness. Glad I did...
                      Gee, thanks for not questioning my manhood, old boy. I don't know how I ever would have recovered from having a lack of divorces and being hitched to someone simply because one has to 'settle' to get laid or not "be lonely". I don't...

My application for sainthood was revoked decades ago. What could be construed as a double standard is more prominently known as a lesson learned now at my age.

I've observed women and even young girls attempt to use their gender, looks and charm to manipulate weak-minded jackasses who only think with their little Elvis. I've also seem the same jackasses manipulating the other way too and the good ones will let the female think she's got the upper hand. It's all very sad when others are hurt by poor behavior choices of selfish and as you say sociopath tendencies. Sadder more so when people admit to jacking with others on purpose and/or out of spite... Maybe that's why this subject has some negative charge going...
                      The "good ones let the female think she's got the upper hand." LOL Good one Zah! Certainly some women will attempt to manipulate the weak-minded, but the guys tend to be desperate, miserable chodes who have no game. And if you're speaking of married men who cheat with younger girls, they were the "manly" guys who married out of sheer desperation, not because it was a real worthwhile relationship. so they really aren't very manly, are they? I'm not here to say "society sucks and so does its mores." But the idea that marriage is somehow at all equates to manhood is pretty hysterical and a notion made out of weakness and desperation, not strength and options...
                      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-26-2013, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        But the idea that marriage is somehow at all equates to manhood is pretty hysterical and a notion made out of weakness and desperation

c'mon now...

Comment

• envy_me
                          Swedish Love Pump
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                          Gee, thanks for not questioning my manhood, old boy. I don't know how I ever would have recovered from having a lack of divorces and being hitched to someone simply because one has to 'settle' to get laid or not "be lonely". I don't...

The "good ones let the female think she's got the upper hand." LOL Good one Zah! Certainly some women will attempt to manipulate the weak-minded, but the guys tend to be desperate, miserable chodes who have no game. And if you're speaking of married men who cheat with younger girls, they were the "manly" guys who married out of sheer desperation, not because it was a real worthwhile relationship. so they really aren't very manly, are they? I'm not here to say "society sucks and so does its mores." But the idea that marriage is somehow at all equates to manhood is pretty hysterical and a notion made out of weakness and desperation, not strength and options...

God, you're brilliant!!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

nickid may be the next toy of the month

Comment

• envy_me
                              Swedish Love Pump
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                              I often agree with Northern Girl too. What are you gonna say now?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                                I'm flattered, but I prefer women Pete. What is it with posters named Pete around here?

Comment

Working...