X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by envy_me
    I often agree with Northern Girl too. What are you gonna say now?
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      I'm flattered, but I prefer women Pete. What is it with posters named Pete around here?
      then you've been lookin' at the wrong mags Zah is sendin' ya if you think i was interested in ya
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Brown Ale...
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ZahZoo
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Gee, thanks for not questioning my manhood, old boy. I don't know how I ever would have recovered from having a lack of divorces and being hitched to someone simply because one has to 'settle' to get laid or not "be lonely". I don't...

The "good ones let the female think she's got the upper hand." LOL Good one Zah! Certainly some women will attempt to manipulate the weak-minded, but the guys tend to be desperate, miserable chodes who have no game. And if you're speaking of married men who cheat with younger girls, they were the "manly" guys who married out of sheer desperation, not because it was a real worthwhile relationship. so they really aren't very manly, are they? I'm not here to say "society sucks and so does its mores." But the idea that marriage is somehow at all equates to manhood is pretty hysterical and a notion made out of weakness and desperation, not strength and options...
          All good points chief... I wouldn't question your manhood for not being married... that's plain silly talk... I would have done so out of pure spite!! Ah but I didn't, so there!!

Trust me I have some long time friends and family members that are pure horn-dog gamers. It's despicable and I've seen both sides of the spectrum work and manipulate the other gender in some of the most blatant ways. It's sickening most times... I've never been that way... seems like too damn much work to me.

There's nothing manly or womanly about being irresponsible in relationships... just the opposite in my book. No matter which end of the spectrum if cheating is involved no one is innocent... either you are responsible or you are trash. No free ride there...
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

There's really no need to "play" people, honesty is the best policy and single girls need to get laid too. No need to make false promises, imply relationships, or too lie...

As for the thread, I'll be drinking some Sierras later...

Comment

• VAiN
              Use my hand, I won't look
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Goose Island 312. It's becoming my new favorite. Good shit, I recommend it.
              Originally posted by wiseguy
              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                I shall never believe this! Never!

Not my David!
                Maybe. But the WACF Tour was called The Women and Children First, Husbands and Boyfriends Last! Tour...

Comment

• Northern Girl
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

So, who here drinks every day? It seems like there's a lot of you!
                  Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

not EVERY, but most

Comment

• VetteLS5
                      Commando
                      • Mar 2012

Certainly some women will attempt to manipulate the weak-minded, but the guys tend to be desperate, miserable chodes who have no game. And if you're speaking of married men who cheat with younger girls, they were the "manly" guys who married out of sheer desperation, not because it was a real worthwhile relationship. so they really aren't very manly, are they?
                      Admittedly I am not skilled enough to incorporate this post with the bot/whore's reply proclaiming your brilliance... (heaven forbid my use of the quote function not be up to Nikki's standards). But...

Skeevy_me... you do see how your knight in virtual armour inadvertently painted you for just what you are, yes?

Are you ever concerned about your from-the-married-man- cock-breath distracting dear old dad when he drives his prize offspring to the liquor store?

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I've got a 3 year old and a 9 year old, so I have to in order to survive.

Comment

• VetteLS5
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by envy_me
                          I NEVER manipulated anyone into doing anything. Don't put words in my mouth!!!
                          Both you and Vette are so full of shit, writing things I never even said, that I often don't bother with commenting.
                          I have never said you manipulated anyone into anything, as well you know. You said (and one might say celebrated) and defended deciding to be sexually active at under 18 with older married men (by choice).

We know your spelling is perfect in 3 languages. Is your cognitive ability and accountability?

Comment

• Zing!
                            Veteran
                            • Oct 2011

Isn't there a thread now devoted to this elsewhere? I'd rather hear what's on tap than continuously have this thread derailed with discussions of sexual morality (or lack thereof).

Just sayin.
                            My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

water, still........1 hour to beer

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

This oughta hit the spot.

Comment

Working...