• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • envy_me
    Swedish Love Pump
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    Rum and Coke or Jack and Coke is what you should drink.
    I don't like that, lol. It really ruins the coke.
    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• envy_me
      Swedish Love Pump
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Dec 2010

Coca Cola is good for nausea and upset stomaches. For some reason other cola drinks don't work as well. My mom always had Coke on hand in case someone got sick. You can buy cola syrup but good old Coca Cola works fine.

You just have to be careful mixing different kinds of alcohol. If you like sugary drinks then stick with those kind of drinks. You can drink wine with a meal and then have cocktails afterwards but it's best to let what you ate settle down some. It's of course how much you drink. Also drinking on an empty stomach is different than drinking on a full stomach.

I made the mistake of drinking a lot of Johnny Walker Red scotch on an empty stomach before a Van Hagar concert. LOL! I don't know if the scotch made me puke or if it was Sammy Hagar's singing.

What is REALLY strange is how fast it went. I drank one bottle of champagne and didn't even feel affected at all. Then wine. And after we started with Ouzo, it took maye 40 minutes for us to kind of pass out.

I know I am nagging about this, but I always make sure that I don't get a hangover and I rarely have it cause I know how much I hate it. I felt so bad, I really wished I could die. This was a big thing for me.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
        What is REALLY strange is how fast it went. I drank one bottle of champagne and didn't even feel affected at all. Then wine. And after we started with Ouzo, it took maye 40 minutes for us to kind of pass out.

I know I am nagging about this, but I always make sure that I don't get a hangover and I rarely have it cause I know how much I hate it. I felt so bad, I really wished I could die. This was a big thing for me.
        You drank one whole bottle of champagne by yourself? It's like food. Sometimes you just eat the wrong combination of stuff and you get a stomach ache. Alcohol can be the same. One heads up about champaign and wine is they contain sulfates. The sulfates keep the wine clear and without it it goes cloudy in the bottle. If you are allergic to sulfur you can have an allergic reaction and it can result in a gut wrenching stomach ache. I'm allergic to sulfates so I pretty much just stick to a glass of wine and don't drink it that much.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• envy_me
          Swedish Love Pump
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Dec 2010

You drank one whole bottle of champagne by yourself? It's like food. Sometimes you just eat the wrong combination of stuff and you get a stomach ache. Alcohol can be the same. One heads up about champaign and wine is they contain sulfates. The sulfates keep the wine clear and without it it goes cloudy in the bottle. If you are allergic to sulfur you can have an allergic reaction and it can result in a gut wrenching stomach ache. I'm allergic to sulfates so I pretty much just stick to a glass of wine and don't drink it that much.

Sure. I can drink a bottle of champagne by myself. I really didn't even feel the least affected by it. If I'm gonna put it all together with the wine I easily drank one bottle of champagne and one bottle of wine before the Ouzo. Us girls can really drink. And I'm the one who passed out first, my friend (the one who loves Ouzo, that I told you about earlier) just had some headache the day after and I KNOW she drank more then I did. She worked the day after, and she was the one who finished off the Ouzo. I am the weak one who can't take anyhting, lol.

Comment

• envy_me
            Swedish Love Pump
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Dec 2010

I've heard that it's not good to drink wine and eat grapes at the same occasion.

Comment

• VAiN
              Use my hand, I won't look
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Did you hear it on the Internet? I just did
              Originally posted by wiseguy
              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• envy_me
                Swedish Love Pump
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by VAiN
                Did you hear it on the Internet? I just did
                Lol, no People in Croatia say it all the time

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Ive just come in from TKD and in true cosmic balance fashion I am gonna now put all those calories back into my body in the shape of two very cold cans of stella ..

fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                    Ive just come in from TKD and in true cosmic balance fashion I am gonna now put all those calories back into my body in the shape of two very cold cans of stella ..

Would those be 1984 ounce cans? Kinda odd that a keg holds 1984 ounces...coincidence? I think not.
                    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Them be empty cans :-(
                      And am trying to behave but there are more in the fridge ......

I hear voices ..........vandy ....vandy help ...... please drink us .

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Them be empty cans :-(
                        And am trying to behave but there are more in the fridge ......

I hear voices ..........vandy ....vandy help ...... please drink us .
                        They get lonely bro. Just sitting in there, freezing cold, in the dark. You can't just leave 'em like that...

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Have you seen my fridge

fridge.jpg

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
                            Sure. I can drink a bottle of champagne by myself. I really didn't even feel the least affected by it. If I'm gonna put it all together with the wine I easily drank one bottle of champagne and one bottle of wine before the Ouzo. Us girls can really drink. And I'm the one who passed out first, my friend (the one who loves Ouzo, that I told you about earlier) just had some headache the day after and I KNOW she drank more then I did. She worked the day after, and she was the one who finished off the Ouzo. I am the weak one who can't take anyhting, lol.
                            That's quite a bit of wine and then dumping sugary ouzo on top of all that fermented grape juice and yeast just isn't a good combination. If you want to get pass out plowed drink vodka. The less stuff in it on that adventure the better.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Have you seen my fridge

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9643[/ATTACH]

I take it there is a Newcastle Brown Ale in there somewhere.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Have you seen my fridge

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9643[/ATTACH]

It's like Beer Heaven...

Comment

Working...