Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you drinking right now?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by VetteLS5 View Post
    Married men...don't need babysitters. [/QUOTE

But underage sluts with daddy issues? Muy Bueno.

[/QUOTEIt's hard to explain, there is so much more to say, but I don't have the energy to take it here. Just trust me, I know what I'm doing [/QUOTE

Perhaps you can learn us with your perfect multi-language spelling and grammar?

Yes, we know what you're doing. Whore in the bedroom, but only if if your john has a wife. Otherwise, you're just a principled madonna, yes?
    Dude, learn how to use the quote function before you insult people for not being proficient in their third language....

Swedish Love Pump ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by VetteLS5 View Post
    Oh FFS, I can't configure the stupid code in my reply nearly cleverly enough.

Am I on the right track:

If single, the bot fucks randomly without respect to age or marital status of their client? But, if deluded into thinking they are in an exclusive relationship, then it's morals to the hilt?

Were there ever a candidate for the donkey punch, me thinks you've stepped to the front of the line.
    Great, now write that down and send it to David Lee Roth, cause you're on his fansite and he does exactly what I did
    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Dude, learn how to use the quote function before you insult people for not being proficient in their third language....

And also complaining about sexual morals on a fansite dedicated to freaking David Lee Roth, lmao

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by envy_me View Post
    Great, now write that down and send it to David Lee Roth, cause you're on his fansite and he does exactly what I did
    You're not a rockstar...
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    You're not a rockstar...

So the sacredness of marriage goes down the toilet if a rockstar is in question God, you are so stupid that you make me miss Kristy.

Remindes me of a time I had to take my jacket off at a club (the jacket was a part of an outfit and not a real jacket) because of the security if a fire would start. So after a while I see other people in the club with real, thick jackets (which mine wasn't). So I go back and point out to the staff, that I should also be allowed to wear mine and get the explenation that those people were friends of the owner. Which makes me go "So, the club won't burn as badly if they are friends?"
    Last edited by envy_me; 03-26-2013 at 08:49 AM.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So the sacredness of marriage goes down the toilet if a rockstar is in question God, you are so stupid that you make me miss Kristy.

Remindes me of a time I had to take my jacket off at a club (the jacket was a part of an outfit and not a real jacket) because of the security if a fire would start. So after a while I see other people in the club with real, thick jackets (which mine wasn't). So I go back and point out to the staff, that I should also be allowed to wear mine and get the explenation that those people were friends of the owner. Which makes me go "So, the club won't burn as badly if they are friends?"
    You were the one that made the comparison. As for stupid... you're so far off the mark on that one it's hilarious...or should I say emberassing (sic).

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You were the one that made the comparison. As for stupid... you're so far off the mark on that one it's hilarious...or should I say emberassing (sic).

No, you are stupid. Trust me.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No, you are stupid. Trust me.
    My professors, directors, friends and families would beg to differ. As for trust...you've admitted yourself that you are not trustworthy.... sociopatisk fitta

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    My professors, directors, friends and families would beg to differ. As for trust...you've admitted yourself that you are not trustworthy.... sociopatisk fitta
    And here come the profanities. Classy for a 50 year old. She called me a cunt, just so everybody knows

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Found out today how much I'm getting back from the taxes Wooohooo This calls for a drink. But since I'm working tomorrow, I'll just celebrate with a glass of Fanta

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think it might have been wiser of you to sit this one out on the sidelines than gallantly running in protecting the "Damsel in Distress" of the month here...

VetteLS5 may have had challenges with html tags but this isn't about insulting anyone's proficiency in communicating in the English language. It's a clear calling out of someone for one of the most despicable gender-based morality double standards one can be guilty of... One day this person is bragging about sexually manipulating married men as a teenage girl and then today staunchly stating she would not tolerate infidelity from a male partner...

I'm not pointing this out to be rude or mean to anyone... that's just plain fucked up thinking and psychologically unbalanced behavior in any damn language.

Please Nick... justify defending that shit..? In any language you feel comfortable with.
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    I think it might have been wiser of you to sit this one out on the sidelines than gallantly running in protecting the "Damsel in Distress" of the month here...

VetteLS5 may have had challenges with html tags but this isn't about insulting anyone's proficiency in communicating in the English language. It's a clear calling out of someone for one of the most despicable gender-based morality double standards one can be guilty of... One day this person is bragging about sexually manipulating married men as a teenage girl and then today staunchly stating she would not tolerate infidelity from a male partner...

I'm not pointing this out to be rude or mean to anyone... that's just plain fucked up thinking and psychologically unbalanced behavior in any damn language.

Please Nick... justify defending that shit..? In any language you feel comfortable with.

I NEVER manipulated anyone into doing anything. Don't put words in my mouth!!!
    Both you and Vette are so full of shit, writing things I never even said, that I often don't bother with commenting.
    Last edited by envy_me; 03-26-2013 at 10:21 AM.

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Until a Who Are You Fucking Now thread starts, I offer this...

Envy, you have claimed that "you know what you're doing." Are you sure about that? Do you honestly think that the understandable rage of another woman who has been hurtfully cheated on by her husband couldn't possibly end up negatively impacting your life? Do you have any idea how many murder-suicides include the person playing your role in the given situation? And let's not forget the "Match Point" possibility. The cheating man who attempts to erase his mistake along with his wrongful partner from existence...and succeeds in doing so! If you truly know what you're doing, then we all can gather that you must have some sort of penchant for living dangerously or perhaps, a death wish.

Are your parents still with us? Have you ever sat down with them and told them of this part you sometimes play in life? I find it hard to believe that their reaction would differ from many in here.
    Last edited by DLR Bridge; 03-26-2013 at 10:16 AM.

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DLR Bridge View Post
    Envy, you have claimed that "you know what you're doing." Are you sure about that? Do you honestly think that the understandable rage of another woman who has been hurtfully cheated on by her husband couldn't possibly end up negatively impacting your life? Do you have any idea how many murder-suicides include the person playing your role in the given situation? And let's not forget the "Match Point" possibility. The cheating man who attempts to erase his mistake along with his wrongful partner from existence...and succeeds in doing so! If you truly know what you're doing, then we all can gather that you must have some sort of penchant for living dangerously or perhaps, a death wish.

Are your parents still with us? Have you ever sat down with them and told them of this part you sometimes play in life? I find it hard to believe that their reactionwould differ from many in here.

Let's just agree to disagree? How about that?
    Last edited by envy_me; 03-26-2013 at 10:19 AM.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I NEVER manipulated anyone into doing anything. Don't put words in my mouth!!!.
    Both you and Vette are so full of shit, writing things I never even said, that I don't bother with commenting.
    I guess you may have forgotten... but your statements made an impression and raised many an eyebrow by many of us on this forum specifically on this subject.

No one put those words in your mouth or typed them on your computer/smart phone but you.

Like I said I'm not being rude or trying to be personally mean to you... I'm just pointing out a contradiction you have made by your posts here.

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I guess you may have forgotten... but your statements made an impression and raised many an eyebrow by many of us on this forum specifically on this subject.

No one put those words in your mouth or typed them on your computer/smart phone but you.

Like I said I'm not being rude or trying to be personally mean to you... I'm just pointing out a contradiction you have made by your posts here.

READ AGAIN!!! I never manipulated anybody. I never wrote that either cause it never happend.

You ARE putting words in my mouth when you are claiming I said something I didn't.

You mind your own business, I disagree with some things that you do, but I have never brought it up here cause I stay out of other peoples business. Same with Angel. One can say a lot about her personal life, but I choose not to.

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    With this I am ending the discussion about my personal life. I have said everything I needed to say. I hope that Angel and Zah have something else in their lives then to worry about what I do. I don't feel obligated to defend myself in front of bunch of strangers.

Discuss something else. My personal life is off the table.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Get this straight... I'm not making anything up but referring to what you have posted here. I'm not wasting my time to go search your posts but your statements are out there.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    With this I am ending the discussion about my personal life. I have said everything I needed to say. I hope that Angel and Zah have something else in their lives then to worry about what I do. I don't feel obligated to defend myself in front of bunch of strangers.

Discuss something else. My personal life is off the table.
    Fine... go pout.

This wouldn't have been discussed if you hadn't brought your personal life and shared it for all the world to see.

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Fine... go pout.

This wouldn't have been discussed if you hadn't brought your personal life and shared it for all the world to see.

Whatever.. You guys have discussed it enough for almost a year now.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Or maybe it would be wise if you sat out the witchhunt of the month?

He has challenges with a lot of things. BTW, what were the posts that she supposedly said this stuff. Vette is clueless...

I'm not "defending" anything. Did I mention my thoughts on cheaters or anything? the only thing I mentioned is that it's a little asinine for someone who speaks one language to flame someone else over their grammar in their third one. As a moderator of a WWII board, I find that a bit silly and it's taken a bit more serious there. That being said, you, Angel, and Vette"LS5" are entitled to your moral high-grounds. I could probably point out a few double standards here that I know about, but I'm not getting involved. I just cry foul when I see bullshit...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    BTW Zah, how does a teenage girl "manipulate" an older, married man?

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    BTW Zah, how does a teenage bot "manipulate" an older, married man?
    yes
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Or maybe it would be wise if you sat out the witchhunt of the month?

but I'm not getting involved. I just cry foul when I see bullshit...

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post

To go off the topic, whatever it is, you and Vette are obsessed with me in a very creepy way. Now you're mentioning me in the chat? You are creepy.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    To go off the topic, whatever it is, you and Vette are obsessed with me in a very creepy way. Now you're mentioning me in the chat? You are creepy.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Envy is just a big game hunter. Her big prize would be David Lee Roth.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Envy is just a big game hunter. Her big prize would be David Lee Roth.

Lol, he should be so lucky

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    READ AGAIN!!! I never manipulated anybody. I never wrote that either cause it never happend.

You ARE putting words in my mouth when you are claiming I said something I didn't.

You mind your own business, I disagree with some things that you do, but I have never brought it up here cause I stay out of other peoples business. Same with Angel. One can say a lot about her personal life, but I choose not to.
    Considering I learned a long time ago not to post much on these boards about my personal life...I call bullshit.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    "I did it! I did it! I bagged the married guy! I need a drink. For some reason I feel guilty and ashamed."

Yeah. Dave did talk about scalp hunters in his book. He said he avoided them.

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Considering I learned a long time ago not to post much on these boards about my personal life...I call bullshit.
    LOL! You know what this reminds me of? About 6, maybe 7 years ago over at DDLR, there was a gal who told this story of how her husband was incapicitated due to some life-threatening illness or whatever....
    Anyhow, I don't know if she actually went through with it, or publicly entertained the idea to anyone at DDLR who would listen, but she wanted to fuck other people....right there in front of him. Afterall, he was physically unable to do anything about it if he wanted to, except for maybe drooling into a cup that was hanging from his mouth.

It was pretty crazy shit, and for the life of me, I just can't seem to remember who that was......
    a woman with very strong moral standards, no doubt.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by hambon4lif View Post
    LOL! You know what this reminds me of? About 6, maybe 7 years ago over at DDLR, there was a gal who told this story of how her husband was incapicitated due to some life-threatening illness or whatever....
    Anyhow, I don't know if she actually went through with it, or publicly entertained the idea to anyone at DDLR who would listen, but she wanted to fuck other people....right there in front of him. Afterall, he was physically unable to do anything about it if he wanted to, except for maybe drooling into a cup that was hanging from his mouth.

It was pretty crazy shit, and for the life of me, I just can't seem to remember who that was......
    a woman with very strong moral standards, no doubt.
    Yeah, among other things. That's kinda what I meant. Glasshouses chucking grenades on the ol' message boards...

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Don't forget how she blew not one, but two roadies for the chance to meet Van Halen. Sexual favors in exchange for stuff... Two guys at the same time...

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    BTW Zah, how does a teenage girl "manipulate" an older, married man?
    I'm not very well versed in the general logistics of this type of psychotic behavior... but you have an expert right here in the center of this discussion you are more than welcome to consult with on such nonsense.

I'm on no witch hunt BTW... Just like you, we both spotted bullshit. I just bluntly pointed out how much it stunk...

This all boils down to a real simple matter... if one is going to post all over a public forum, derail virtually every topic with tid-bits of their personal life and every little thought that pops in her head. Then makes a rather glaring contradictory statement... here especially, it's going to be called out. It's what we do here at the Army... Clearly I'm not standing alone on this one based on how many others have commented. I'm just guilty of being blatantly direct about it today...

Youcan'thandleTheTruth!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So what's everyone drinking right now?
    My karma just ran over your dogma.

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    She called me a psychopath. Lol. I have given up in meat out of compassion for animals. Lol!

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by zing! View Post
    so what's everyone drinking right now?
    water.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm not very well versed in the general logistics of this type of psychotic behavior... but you have an expert right here in the center of this discussion you are more than welcome to consult with on such nonsense.
    I'm not married, and "psychotic" is definitely the wrong word. Sociopathic maybe, but I know guys that have worked as managers at say a fast food restaurant and had taken advantage (consensually) of the help. If they're married, yeah I think that's pretty wrong...

I'm on no witch hunt BTW... Just like you, we both spotted bullshit. I just bluntly pointed out how much it stunk...

This all boils down to a real simple matter... if one is going to post all over a public forum, derail virtually every topic with tid-bits of their personal life and every little thought that pops in her head. Then makes a rather glaring contradictory statement... here especially, it's going to be called out. It's what we do here at the Army... Clearly I'm not standing alone on this one based on how many others have commented. I'm just guilty of being blatantly direct about it today...
    Various shades of gray, my friend - the world is complex, and sometimes rather shitty and people often learn with experience. None of us are the same people we were when young, but I wonder if a poster said, "yeah, when I was nineteen I banged this married cougar after the Van Halen concert in Omaha!" I wonder if a slight double-standard may come to light?

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
    water.
    Ain't that the sad truth... Had to scale down from coffee just to keep my edge from getting totally edgey...

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Various shades of gray, my friend - the world is complex, and sometimes rather shitty and people often learn with experience. None of us are the same people we were when young, but I wonder if a poster said, "yeah, when I was nineteen I banged this married cougar after the Van Halen concert in Omaha!" I wonder if a slight double-standard may come to light?
    two wrights make an airplane

Thread Information