Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you drinking right now?

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    I'm not married, and "psychotic" is definitely the wrong word. Sociopathic maybe, but I know guys that have worked as managers at say a fast food restaurant and had taken advantage (consensually) of the help. If they're married, yeah I think that's pretty wrong...

Various shades of gray, my friend - the world is complex, and sometimes rather shitty and people often learn with experience. None of us are the same people we were when young, but I wonder if a poster said, "yeah, when I was nineteen I banged this married cougar after the Van Halen concert in Omaha!" I wonder if a slight double-standard may come to light?
    You may find it hard to believe but I'm actually in a rather kind mood today... I was going to make a crack about you not comprehending this subject due to not being married and possibly question your manhood... But I throttled back out of kindness. Glad I did...

My application for sainthood was revoked decades ago. What could be construed as a double standard is more prominently known as a lesson learned now at my age.

I've observed women and even young girls attempt to use their gender, looks and charm to manipulate weak-minded jackasses who only think with their little Elvis. I've also seem the same jackasses manipulating the other way too and the good ones will let the female think she's got the upper hand. It's all very sad when others are hurt by poor behavior choices of selfish and as you say sociopath tendencies. Sadder more so when people admit to jacking with others on purpose and/or out of spite... Maybe that's why this subject has some negative charge going...
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by hambon4lif View Post
    LOL! You know what this reminds me of? About 6, maybe 7 years ago over at DDLR, there was a gal who told this story of how her husband was incapicitated due to some life-threatening illness or whatever....
    Anyhow, I don't know if she actually went through with it, or publicly entertained the idea to anyone at DDLR who would listen, but she wanted to fuck other people....right there in front of him. Afterall, he was physically unable to do anything about it if he wanted to, except for maybe drooling into a cup that was hanging from his mouth.

It was pretty crazy shit, and for the life of me, I just can't seem to remember who that was......
    a woman with very strong moral standards, no doubt.
    You obviously have a very skewed memory if you think that was me. My ex, although stricken by Parkinson's disease, to this day is not reduced to drooling in a cup, and I most certainly never said anything anywhere about fucking somebody else in front of him or elsewhere, so if you think you're talking about me, you need to lay off the dope...you're memory is more imagination than fact.
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by envy_me View Post
    Don't forget how she blew not one, but two roadies for the chance to meet Van Halen. Sexual favors in exchange for stuff... Two guys at the same time...
    We all make mistakes in our youth. The nice thing is, we can laugh at them 30+ years later.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    My application for sainthood was revoked decades ago. What could be construed as a double standard is more prominently known as a lesson learned now at my age.

I've observed women and even young girls attempt to use their gender, looks and charm to manipulate weak-minded jackasses who only think with their little Elvis. I've also seem the same jackasses manipulating the other way too and the good ones will let the female think she's got the upper hand. It's all very sad when others are hurt by poor behavior choices of selfish and as you say sociopath tendencies. Sadder more so when people admit to jacking with others on purpose and/or out of spite... Maybe that's why this subject has some negative charge going...
    You nailed it right there.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm not married, and "psychotic" is definitely the wrong word. Sociopathic maybe, but I know guys that have worked as managers at say a fast food restaurant and had taken advantage (consensually) of the help. If they're married, yeah I think that's pretty wrong...

None of us are the same people we were when young, but I wonder if a poster said, "yeah, when I was nineteen I banged this married cougar after the Van Halen concert in Omaha!" I wonder if a slight double-standard may come to light?
    Firstly, did this only happen once when they were 19, or are they bragging about still doing it? There's a BIG difference.

Youcan'thandleTheTruth!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ain't that the sad truth... Had to scale down from coffee just to keep my edge from getting totally edgey...
    You nailed it right there, too. I love coffee but it doesn't love me. 3/4 a cup and I am done for the day.
    My karma just ran over your dogma.

Swedish Love Pump ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Firstly, did this only happen once when they were 19, or are they bragging about still doing it? There's a BIG difference.
    Just as much as you "bragging" about giving blowjob to two roadies in exchange for meeting the band. Some might call it prostitution. But since it's you and not anybody else, we can all laugh at it and find it charming.
    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    READ AGAIN!!! I never manipulated anybody. I never wrote that either cause it never happend.
    I don't recall the use of the word "manipulate" in your assertion of last year. IIRC, you stated that you had a preference for married men as the guilt of the cheat was solely on their conscience, and not yours. I fought you pretty hard on it then, thinking I might be able to knock a little sense into you. It is clear that you prefer to remain obstinate, and that is unfortunate. I do view you as an intelligent young adult. It simply is not a case of agreeing to disagree, though. The golden rule is a applicable here, and in fact, is the precise reason the sore subject was brought up in this thread! Upon you declaring that you would not tolerate cheating in a relationship, a warning was issued of "that karma train speedin' down them tracks!"

Best of luck. I'm dropping it. Somebody get me a bottle of anything...

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Not really a big difference... if he's referring to who I think he is, it was the only time in their life they ever got laid. So it does warrant bragging in this case!! Sadly it was just a mercy-hump because the old woman felt sorry for the bum...

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Just as much as you "bragging" about giving blowjob to two roadies in exchange for meeting the band. Some might call it prostitution. But since it's you and not anybody else, we can all laugh at it and find it charming.
    33 years ago...and a one-off, not a lifestyle choice....therein lies the difference. I used to feel ashamed of the things I did in my misguided youth. Now, I just laugh, the 70's were what they were...free love and all that shit. Fuck it, I'm grabbing a coffee and a water chaser.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Zing! View Post
    You nailed it right there, too. I love coffee but it doesn't love me. 3/4 a cup and I am done for the day.
    I don't even want to think of the headache I would have if I only drank 3/4 of a cup. 3/4 of a pot is more like it, lol.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    send it to David Lee Roth, cause he does exactly what I did
    I shall never believe this! Never!

Not my David!

Quote King™
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Dude, learn how to use the quote function before you insult people for not being proficient in their third language....
    LOL. I admitted I botched the quote function. Never claimed I could tag text perfectly in several different languages...

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DLR Bridge View Post
    I don't recall the use of the word "manipulate" in your assertion of last year. IIRC, you stated that you had a preference for married men as the guilt of the cheat was solely on their conscience, and not yours. I fought you pretty hard on it then, thinking I might be able to knock a little sense into you. It is clear that you prefer to remain obstinate, and that is unfortunate. I do view you as an intelligent young adult. It simply is not a case of agreeing to disagree, though. The golden rule is a applicable here, and in fact, is the precise reason the sore subject was brought up in this thread! Upon you declaring that you would not tolerate cheating in a relationship, a warning was issued of "that karma train speedin' down them tracks!"

Best of luck. I'm dropping it. Somebody get me a bottle of anything...

You don't recall it cause I never used it. I don't manipulate. Zah is just assuming things. In his world either you are a manipulative predator or you are a poor little girl being taken advantage of by an older married man.

But since you are being calm and sensible, I'll send you a PM with the whole story, which I refuse to write to some of the vultures here, cause I refuse to excuse myself. But you'll see that there is more then meets the eye :-)

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I was wondering when the tide would shift... And whooooosh... There she blows!!

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DLR Bridge View Post
    Somebody get me a bottle of anything...

I´m drinking this while watching VH Live in Devore 1983 Concert

Today is the 33 Anniversary of Women & Children First!! Cheers!!

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by katina View Post

I´m drinking this while watching VH Live in Devore 1983 Concert

Today is the 33 Anniversary of Women & Children First!! Cheers!!
    enjoy
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I was wondering when the tide would shift... And whooooosh... There she blows!!

There you go... Being wrong AGAIN.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    pepsi. i'm finishin' up the sodas in my fridge at work and then takin' a soda sabbatical

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    My dad just drove me to the liquor store. I bought a bottle of Jack Daniels and a bottle of champagne. I won't be drinking any of it tonight though.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    There you go... Being wrong AGAIN.
    Well... I am quite experienced in this area or so my wife says... But I maintain plausible deniablility as much as possible.

This is what happens to drinkin threads when you got too much blood in your alcohol...

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Milk, while watching soccer sweden - Slovakia

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ok now I'm switching over to sun tea... Took about 5 hours to brew with it being cold in the 40's.

Youcan'thandleTheTruth!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sun tea is a good idea. Might have to brew up a batch for company this weekend!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You may find it hard to believe but I'm actually in a rather kind mood today... I was going to make a crack about you not comprehending this subject due to not being married and possibly question your manhood... But I throttled back out of kindness. Glad I did...
    Gee, thanks for not questioning my manhood, old boy. I don't know how I ever would have recovered from having a lack of divorces and being hitched to someone simply because one has to 'settle' to get laid or not "be lonely". I don't...

The "good ones let the female think she's got the upper hand." LOL Good one Zah! Certainly some women will attempt to manipulate the weak-minded, but the guys tend to be desperate, miserable chodes who have no game. And if you're speaking of married men who cheat with younger girls, they were the "manly" guys who married out of sheer desperation, not because it was a real worthwhile relationship. so they really aren't very manly, are they? I'm not here to say "society sucks and so does its mores." But the idea that marriage is somehow at all equates to manhood is pretty hysterical and a notion made out of weakness and desperation, not strength and options...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-26-2013 at 05:25 PM.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    But the idea that marriage is somehow at all equates to manhood is pretty hysterical and a notion made out of weakness and desperation

c'mon now...

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Gee, thanks for not questioning my manhood, old boy. I don't know how I ever would have recovered from having a lack of divorces and being hitched to someone simply because one has to 'settle' to get laid or not "be lonely". I don't...

The "good ones let the female think she's got the upper hand." LOL Good one Zah! Certainly some women will attempt to manipulate the weak-minded, but the guys tend to be desperate, miserable chodes who have no game. And if you're speaking of married men who cheat with younger girls, they were the "manly" guys who married out of sheer desperation, not because it was a real worthwhile relationship. so they really aren't very manly, are they? I'm not here to say "society sucks and so does its mores." But the idea that marriage is somehow at all equates to manhood is pretty hysterical and a notion made out of weakness and desperation, not strength and options...

God, you're brilliant!!!

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    nickid may be the next toy of the month

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
    I often agree with Northern Girl too. What are you gonna say now?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
    I'm flattered, but I prefer women Pete. What is it with posters named Pete around here?

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I often agree with Northern Girl too. What are you gonna say now?

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm flattered, but I prefer women Pete. What is it with posters named Pete around here?
    then you've been lookin' at the wrong mags Zah is sendin' ya if you think i was interested in ya

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Brown Ale...
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

All good points chief... I wouldn't question your manhood for not being married... that's plain silly talk... I would have done so out of pure spite!! Ah but I didn't, so there!!

Trust me I have some long time friends and family members that are pure horn-dog gamers. It's despicable and I've seen both sides of the spectrum work and manipulate the other gender in some of the most blatant ways. It's sickening most times... I've never been that way... seems like too damn much work to me.

There's nothing manly or womanly about being irresponsible in relationships... just the opposite in my book. No matter which end of the spectrum if cheating is involved no one is innocent... either you are responsible or you are trash. No free ride there...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    There's really no need to "play" people, honesty is the best policy and single girls need to get laid too. No need to make false promises, imply relationships, or too lie...

As for the thread, I'll be drinking some Sierras later...

Use my hand, I won't look
    ____Van Fuckin' Halen____
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Goose Island 312. It's becoming my new favorite. Good shit, I recommend it.
    Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy View Post
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Girl View Post
    I shall never believe this! Never!

Not my David!
    Maybe. But the WACF Tour was called The Women and Children First, Husbands and Boyfriends Last! Tour...

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So, who here drinks every day? It seems like there's a lot of you!

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Girl View Post
    So, who here drinks every day? It seems like there's a lot of you!
    not EVERY, but most

Quote King™
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Certainly some women will attempt to manipulate the weak-minded, but the guys tend to be desperate, miserable chodes who have no game. And if you're speaking of married men who cheat with younger girls, they were the "manly" guys who married out of sheer desperation, not because it was a real worthwhile relationship. so they really aren't very manly, are they?
    Admittedly I am not skilled enough to incorporate this post with the bot/whore's reply proclaiming your brilliance... (heaven forbid my use of the quote function not be up to Nikki's standards). But...

Skeevy_me... you do see how your knight in virtual armour inadvertently painted you for just what you are, yes?

Are you ever concerned about your from-the-married-man- cock-breath distracting dear old dad when he drives his prize offspring to the liquor store?

Thread Information