X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Making moonshine the old school way.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express

Making moonshine the old school way.
      ZahZoo makes 'shine???
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        No! Ginger Ale lol...

You were absolutely right about this. Apparently ginger is used for nausea. We don't have Ginger Ale, but I just made some ginger tea, since I do feel sick now that I have the flu.
        The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
          You were absolutely right about this. Apparently ginger is used for nausea. We don't have Ginger Ale, but I just made some ginger tea, since I do feel sick now that I have the flu.
          You don't have Canada Dry anymore? I know Sweden used to have it...
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• envy_me
            Swedish Love Pump
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Angel

I have never seen it. But I will check in a shop with better range of goods. Maybe I'll find it there :-)

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Forget Canada Dry. Canadian Taco Bells still serve french fries!! What more could you want to cure a hangover??
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

I have never seen it. But I will check in a shop with better range of goods. Maybe I'll find it there :-)
                A girl I used to work with had a couple of cans she brought back. She collects Canada Dry stuff...I have no idea why. That was in the 80's though and the company has sold since then...
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Comment

• envy_me
                    Swedish Love Pump
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Dec 2010

Ginger tea... again. Woke up this morning with a huge fruit craving. Went into the kitchen to peel some kiwi and as I was peeling I got this extreme nausea with numbnes in my both hands. And like it was needles sticking my hands, hard to explaing. Also cold sweats. I had to sit down so I wouldn't faint. Is there a doctor in the house?
                    Last edited by envy_me; 03-20-2013, 06:08 AM.

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Ginger tea... again. Woke up this morning with a huge fruit craving. Went into the kitchen to peel some kiwi and as I was peeling I got this extreme nausea with numbnes in my both hands. And like it was needles sticking my hands, hard to explaing. Also cold sweats. I had to sit down so I wouldn't faint. Is there a doctor in the house?
                      Yikes! You should see a doctor. Could be something serious going on....could just be food poisoning or a bug as well. But, better to be safe than sorry!

Comment

• envy_me
                        Swedish Love Pump
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Dec 2010

Yikes! You should see a doctor. Could be something serious going on....could just be food poisoning or a bug as well. But, better to be safe than sorry!

I don't think it's food poisoning cause I didn't vomit. Maybe it's low blood pressure. The scariest thing was the numbness in my hands. And the sweating. It lasted for like 5 minutes though. And came back maybe 15 minutes later, lasted for a couple of minutes and went away. I am fine now. Well, except for the flu.

Comment

• VetteLS5
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2012

Morning sickness?

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Back to drinking...

A little JD before I go to bed. SOMEONE left me two beers in the fridge and I didn't think I was ready to quit yet.
                            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

I don't think it's food poisoning cause I didn't vomit. Maybe it's low blood pressure. The scariest thing was the numbness in my hands. And the sweating. It lasted for like 5 minutes though. And came back maybe 15 minutes later, lasted for a couple of minutes and went away. I am fine now. Well, except for the flu.
                              Go see a doctor. Could definitely be low blood pressure, but those are also symptoms of heart attack in women. I've had both. My bp went down to 80/40 when I was waiting for my pacemaker. Tests showed I had previously had a heart attack. The doctor described your symptoms and asked if that had ever happened to me. It had, when I was 18. At the time I thought it was because I'd been doing too much partying and not eating right, so I didn't go to a doctor.

You're in Sweden, take advantage of the health care and go see your doctor....please?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You should get that checked out. Make sure you take care of yourself with that flu, plenty of liquids not containing alcohol or caffeine...

Comment

Working...